Naming necroes...

Dardamein

Fledgling Freddie
Is there any necromancer out there not named Necro(etc)?

Necrothis and Necrothat....dont you think we see that you are a necromancer? Afraid to be mistaken?

Ah well, I cannot change naming around here but at least i thought people still had imagination...but thats long lost back there when we played with sticks and stones.

Motowntheta

Fledgling Freddie
Repeat after me.... this is not a roleplaying server .... this is not a roleplaying server .... there is no place like home ;)

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Me and my other half have a necro dup called Tynee Tot and Tynie Tot, we got loads of level 50 necros in guild not a single one called NecroXXXX

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Not just Necros though is it, you see how many infiltrators called Infil something or assassin something or stealthy, stealther, stealthed and how many minstrels called speedy something or fast something? Or all the HealXXXX names for clerics?

Or the race names that are just as bad. Its something that wont change and you cannot change, so just don't let it bother you.

Nocode

Fledgling Freddie
Mine called Ilian Naili yeah last name is bit boring but couldnt think of someting better at the time,

Appollo

Part of the furniture
Mines called Yllop, but then again who cares what ppl call theres.

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
Thowyn mine.... I believe the last unused random name around =P

Arindra

Fledgling Freddie
Motowntheta said:
Repeat after me.... this is not a roleplaying server .... this is not a roleplaying server .... there is no place like home ;)

While not being an RP server means people are of course entitled to give their characters unimaginative and/or stupid names. It doesn't make it funny, big, or clever.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Now I know what was missing from this forum; another Dardamein whine thread about the lack of imagination in most of the players. :p

Gleidric

Fledgling Freddie
Dardamein said:
Is there any necromancer out there not named Necro(etc)?
Friend, have you forgot about the necromancers in your guild? Me, Gleidric, beeing one of them, and the same with Fiddel and Dust.

Bishibosh

Fledgling Freddie
Gleidric said:
Friend, have you forgot about the necromancers in your guild? Me, Gleidric, beeing one of them, and the same with Fiddel and Dust.
ur surname is deathservant :]

id also like to whine about archers called legolassssss

Gleidric

Fledgling Freddie
Bishibosh said:
ur surname is deathservant :]

Aye, but my surname has a long story behind it, a tale not told in the halls where Clerics,Paladins and other members of the church wander.

FoxeH

One of Freddy's beloved
My Necro is called Aleal, nothing behind it or anything, just hit the generate random name button a few times till I came up with something I liked :)

One of the things I hated about daoc was making a new char, sitting for 15 minutes trying to think of decent good sounding name, getting one, then being told it's already taken :p So I decided to hit the generate name button for a bit ;)

Motowntheta

Fledgling Freddie
"While not being an RP server means people are of course entitled to give their characters unimaginative and/or stupid names. It doesn't make it funny, big, or clever."

It doesn't make it wrong either ;)

Calling your charcter NecroXXX is the same as calling your characters almost the same name :)

"Arindra (50 Cleric)
Arindrey (46 Cabalist)"

Touche ;)

Bishibosh

Fledgling Freddie
Gleidric said:
Aye, but my surname has a long story behind it, a tale not told in the halls where Clerics,Paladins and other members of the church wander.

lol :) dont try that storytelling crap ofc it isnt exactly pro-Catholicism :), I doubt that ur the only necromancer that doesnt regularly attend church :) u can tell that its got something to do with long stories when you think about the word while pulling, which every necro will do eventually as its one of the only words that is constantly on the screen as a necro, other than "powerlevel plz" :p

Unless you can honestly say that you didnt call it deathservant because that word appears 24/7 as a necro and ud have thought of it anyway :]

Snarks

Fledgling Freddie
Gravesender SixFeetUnder for my necro but I wanted Nightshift but it had already been used :(

My Minstrel is called Snarks so there is nothing remotely Speedy about that ;)

My other chars are a Earth Wiz called Scouring, a merc called Justanotheralb, an Arms called Mirendatha, a vault toon called Scrapheap and a fighter (paladin) called Armadillos

BTW my necro's pet is called Nigel

Motowntheta

Fledgling Freddie
"BTW my necro's pet is called Nigel" Well it beats all the Cabalists calling their pets Bob ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom