Formash GetSmash
Schnoo Schnoo
Holesome Bugger
Mic Hucknall

So I'm really in a guild with a warped sense of humour more than anything

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Mines the one called Formash Getsmash.

And on the subject of naming toons after their class / race etc, i dont have any like that.

Tripitaka
Andrex ToiletTissue
Shopping Trolley
Dogugly DontFancyYoursMuch
Hiccups Drinkwater
Nothinginparticular ToSeeHere
Wardrobe
Cabinet
Thefuture (TheFuture's Grave, when i die - love it :))

ahh ok - bard L33t pisstake he is called :
Rezzkkthxbye - closest to any named after class tho

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
And mine would be Iciya LittleSilhouettoOfAMan :p

Light

Loyal Freddie
mine:

Foch Sake

sometimes changes to

Foch Off (when im not in a good mood)

:)

Coren

Fledgling Freddie
The reason infs and necros come so high in the crap name stakes is that they're all fotm and no one puts any effort into them. Where's the love?

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Called mine Zenaku Lonewolf....thanks to my son liking the power rangers !!! ((O:

Helter

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm... funny names is a spice imo, at least the good ones :D
I mean, wouldn't it be boring if all were called insertfantasynamehere xxxheart?
And oh, the Stealther part of my infiltrator's name is a flirt with a great Beatles song called 'Helter Skelter'.

Gleidric

Fledgling Freddie
Bishibosh said:
Unless you can honestly say that you didnt call it deathservant because that word appears 24/7 as a necro and ud have thought of it anyway :]

I can honestly say that.
Except from Esara I belive all my chars are surnamed DeathServant, and when the lastname "respecc" comes Esara will be surnamed DeathServant to.
As I said it's a story behind it, and why I chose it.

Edit: No wait, my saracen thrust mincer which I haven't played in over a year is also surnamed something else... I think... Can't remember if she even has a surname...

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
Gleidric said:
I can honestly say that.
Except from Esara I belive all my chars are surnamed DeathServant, and when the lastname "respecc" comes Esara will be surnamed DeathServant to.
As I said it's a story behind it, and why I chose it.
You know you have been able to go to the name registrar and type /lastname XXXXXX to take a new lastname for like 15 months, right?

M® Zîllâ

Fledgling Freddie
my incredibly boring necros name is cashgenerator named after a pants retail outlet that u usally find in deprived parts of the uk :D

Gwenne

Fledgling Freddie
Dardamein said:
Is there any necromancer out there not named Necro(etc)?

Necrothis and Necrothat....dont you think we see that you are a necromancer? Afraid to be mistaken?

Ah well, I cannot change naming around here but at least i thought people still had imagination...but thats long lost back there when we played with sticks and stones.

Don't blame me, I tried to stop him posting this.... <Screams and runs from her enraged Guildmaster>

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry, mine isn't original at all. His name is the greek version of Necromancer :p

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
MWUAHAHA I have a REAL roleplayer necro name.
My necro is called Cappadoccius, from the rol game Vampire Dark Ages :eek:

Plucky

Fledgling Freddie
Mines called Keogh OfTheWamphyri after a character called Harry Keogh from the Necroscope books by Brian Lumley.

Harry Keogh, in the first few books, wasn't a Necromancer but a Necroscope. A character called Boris Dragosani was a Necromancer but that name was taken.

Harry Keogh became a Necromancer when he became a Vampire, Wamphyri, and got the skill from...... my minds gone blank.

I know no one gives 2 fucks about any of this but theres no mention of Necro in my name so a sweeping generalisation about naming of necro's is a bit like making a sweeping generalisation about all necro's being camp stealer's and no one would ever do that would they :D

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Al my chars have original names:

Kirennia the cleric
Kirennian the scout
Kirenniak the cabby
Kirennial the mincer
Kirenni the wizard
Kirennias the necro :D

Rigga Mortice

Fledgling Freddie
Snarks said:
There are also the following necro's in my guild

Rigga Mortice
Formash GetSmash
Schnoo Schnoo
Holesome Bugger
Mic Hucknall

So I'm really in a guild with a warped sense of humour more than anything

Warped? Where? :twak:

Also on the role of honour are:
Redgie Mental - Armsman
Nun TheWiser - Friar

If only titles weren't illegal in names - I feel sure I would have to create a no-guts-no-glory paladin by the name of Sir Taindeath <groan>

Gleidric

Fledgling Freddie
Pin said:
You know you have been able to go to the name registrar and type /lastname XXXXXX to take a new lastname for like 15 months, right?
Damn, I really am slow... Thanks :p

Now if only GOA could mail me those subsc details so I could resubscribe and get back in the game, been waiting 5 days now :touch:

Gwenne

Fledgling Freddie
Gleidric said:
Now if only GOA could mail me those subsc details so I could resubscribe and get back in the game, been waiting 5 days now :touch:

<Hugs Gleidric>. Get back here fast, I need you to defend me from an enraged Guildmaster.

<Considers pointing out to Dardamein that her necromancer (currently missing in mysterious circumstances and possibly murdered) isn't called necro something either, but decides he really should know that by now.>

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Mine's Amex, used to be in a duo with another necro called Mastercarrd.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Motowntheta said:
Repeat after me.... this is not a roleplaying server .... this is not a roleplaying server .... there is no place like home ;)

He didn't mention roleplaying...just asked for a little imagination ;)

Morthomme

Fledgling Freddie
One should nearly start to believe there are only original Necromancer names.

Or the ones called xxxxxnecroxxxxx don't dare to admit here they all share the same slow-travelling braincell :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
I think I prefer the umpteen billion necros named on a theme of "necrophilia"
to the "powerlevelbot" or "xxx'spowerlevelbotroxxors" or "plformymates" etc.

Ronin

Fledgling Freddie
Dardamein said:
Is there any necromancer out there not named Necro(etc)?

Necrothis and Necrothat....dont you think we see that you are a necromancer? Afraid to be mistaken?

Ah well, I cannot change naming around here but at least i thought people still had imagination...but thats long lost back there when we played with sticks and stones.

Does it matter ? :eek7:

Ekydus

Fledgling Freddie
o_O

Shriek Shady:

Imagination [x]
Humour [x]
Wit [x]
Role-play [ ]

OK - So it's not a Role-play name, but I think it's a very fitting name for a Necromancer. It also doesn't have "Necro" in the name...

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
Mines called Bucari but does it really matter? 90% are only used for PL and cash farming anyway.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom