Naming necroes...

Discussion in 'Albion' started by Dardamein, Jan 22, 2004.

1. Dardamein

Dardamein Fledgling Freddie

Is there any necromancer out there not named Necro(etc)?

Necrothis and Necrothat....dont you think we see that you are a necromancer? Afraid to be mistaken?

Ah well, I cannot change naming around here but at least i thought people still had imagination...but thats long lost back there when we played with sticks and stones.

2. Gorel-Truesight

Gorel-Truesight Fledgling Freddie

Called mine Bluebint

fed up of all those neccro or necroo type names

3. -Freezingwiz-

-Freezingwiz- Fledgling Freddie

well there is a lot of necros called NecroxXx or IconnuxXx etc :twak:

4. Motowntheta

Motowntheta Fledgling Freddie

Repeat after me.... this is not a roleplaying server .... this is not a roleplaying server .... there is no place like home ;)

5. xoboll

xoboll Fledgling Freddie

Eeeekk Dafreeeekk.. now thats not necro :)

6. 'Shy

'Shy One of Freddy's beloved

My Necro is called Deanna :D

7. Javai

Javai Fledgling Freddie

Me and my other half have a necro dup called Tynee Tot and Tynie Tot, we got loads of level 50 necros in guild not a single one called NecroXXXX

8. Kagato

Kagato Fledgling Freddie

Not just Necros though is it, you see how many infiltrators called Infil something or assassin something or stealthy, stealther, stealthed and how many minstrels called speedy something or fast something? Or all the HealXXXX names for clerics?

Or the race names that are just as bad. Its something that wont change and you cannot change, so just don't let it bother you.

9. Nocode

Nocode Fledgling Freddie

Mine called Ilian Naili yeah last name is bit boring but couldnt think of someting better at the time,

10. Fedaykin

Fedaykin Fledgling Freddie

Mine is called Vedar

11. Appollo

Appollo Part of the furniture

Mines called Yllop, but then again who cares what ppl call theres.

12. Tualatin

Tualatin Fledgling Freddie

Thowyn mine.... I believe the last unused random name around =P

13. Arindra

Arindra Fledgling Freddie

While not being an RP server means people are of course entitled to give their characters unimaginative and/or stupid names. It doesn't make it funny, big, or clever.

14. Khalen

Khalen Fledgling Freddie

I am the Abyssmal Creature :)

15. ye-roon

ye-roon Fledgling Freddie

called mine Rhokin

f34r random name button

16. Sissyfoo

Sissyfoo Fledgling Freddie

Now I know what was missing from this forum; another Dardamein whine thread about the lack of imagination in most of the players. :p

17. Gleidric

Gleidric Fledgling Freddie

Friend, have you forgot about the necromancers in your guild? Me, Gleidric, beeing one of them, and the same with Fiddel and Dust.

18. Bishibosh

Bishibosh Fledgling Freddie

ur surname is deathservant :]

id also like to whine about archers called legolassssss

19. Gleidric

Gleidric Fledgling Freddie

Aye, but my surname has a long story behind it, a tale not told in the halls where Clerics,Paladins and other members of the church wander.

20. Generation

Generation Fledgling Freddie

Mine is well suited for a necro, Apparition

21. FoxeH

FoxeH Can't get enough of FH

My Necro is called Aleal, nothing behind it or anything, just hit the generate random name button a few times till I came up with something I liked :)

One of the things I hated about daoc was making a new char, sitting for 15 minutes trying to think of decent good sounding name, getting one, then being told it's already taken :p So I decided to hit the generate name button for a bit ;)

22. Motowntheta

"While not being an RP server means people are of course entitled to give their characters unimaginative and/or stupid names. It doesn't make it funny, big, or clever."

It doesn't make it wrong either ;)

Calling your charcter NecroXXX is the same as calling your characters almost the same name :)

"Arindra (50 Cleric)
    Arindrey (46 Cabalist)"

Touche ;)

23. Bishibosh

Bishibosh Fledgling Freddie

lol :) dont try that storytelling crap ofc it isnt exactly pro-Catholicism :), I doubt that ur the only necromancer that doesnt regularly attend church :) u can tell that its got something to do with long stories when you think about the word while pulling, which every necro will do eventually as its one of the only words that is constantly on the screen as a necro, other than "powerlevel plz" :p

Unless you can honestly say that you didnt call it deathservant because that word appears 24/7 as a necro and ud have thought of it anyway :]

24. Wildfire

Wildfire Fledgling Freddie

Fetid

Why? Have you ever looked at an Inconnu?

25. Tharion

Tharion Fledgling Freddie

Lingua Mortis is my nerco so NO I dont have a Necro-necro :)

26. Night

Night Fledgling Freddie

my necro is called Eluna, is that ok? :)

27. Snarks

Snarks Fledgling Freddie

Gravesender SixFeetUnder for my necro but I wanted Nightshift but it had already been used :(

My Minstrel is called Snarks so there is nothing remotely Speedy about that ;)

My other chars are a Earth Wiz called Scouring, a merc called Justanotheralb, an Arms called Mirendatha, a vault toon called Scrapheap and a fighter (paladin) called Armadillos

BTW my necro's pet is called Nigel

28. Motowntheta

"BTW my necro's pet is called Nigel" Well it beats all the Cabalists calling their pets Bob ;)

29. Craft

Craft Fledgling Freddie

Witchcrafter

30. Greenfingers

Greenfingers Fledgling Freddie

My necro is called necronecrolovar .. no that's not true ... his name is Fiske :)