Najwa?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gimly

For the past week or so I have been hunting wiht Najwa and to tell the truth I have been having great fun. You dont get told a load of bollox like you get from other members of the realm, also unlike quite a few clerics I can rest easy in the thought that when I need it i will get a heal and not a "OOM sorry did'nt think you would need a heal so i smited".

Also if I am in a group and they turn Naj away because of the reputation then I will leave that group. (hint hint.. tree groups)

D

Danya

Originally posted by Gimly
also unlike quite a few clerics I can rest easy in the thought that when I need it i will get a heal and not a "OOM sorry did'nt think you would need a heal so i smited".
That wasn't the feeling I got... more like you die and the smites rain down around your bleeding corpse. :p

O

old.Jadow

Most annoying of all is rejuv/enhance spec clerics who sit there while you try to save them from two shadowblades... Do they heal you? Nah they just either smite ("ooh stop it, it tickles" says the shadowblade) or they turn and run back to the PK.. while snared.. and so we BOTH DIE..

You know who you are...

A

Amanita

Originally posted by Gimly
Also if I am in a group and they turn Naj away because of the reputation then I will leave that group. (hint hint.. tree groups) [/B]

How about if you just don't like him? :p

G

Gimly

Originally posted by ivan_tribbiani
Eeek Gim you left the GK ?????

Yep for two whole weeks... then grouped with a few in DF and realised what I was missing out on, so joined back up :D

Just forgot to change my sig :/

Originally posted by Aurian
How about if you just don't like him? :p

Well the chance's are that I will leave the group to go hunt with Najwa in Barrows or somthing... the Templar makes me feel welcome there :/

N

n00b 79

i have grouped a few times with Najwa, didnt notice all the bad things you say about him/her, but i still think he/she could be a little better healer :m00:

S

sorceror

i'm chick sexybabe. and i had Rallan ThePendragon and Jared Darkstab, sorceror milk, among many others.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by sorceror
i'm chick sexybabe. and i had Rallan ThePendragon and Jared Darkstab, sorceror milk, among many others.

Who cares?

D

Danya

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)

Who cares?
He cares... no one else does though. I vote you run him over with teh tractor ;)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

RrrrrrrAAaaRRRr!!!
tractor_pulling.jpg

Originally posted by sorceror
lol ure a very sad indervidual arn't u
stfu!!11 i just ran u ova wit ma tractor!11 n00b

L

Lanceloc

My opinion of Najwa has suddenly dropped 100%. Last night while trying to form a group in Emain I invite her to my 2 man team (1 of us is under level 50). She immediately leaves the group and sends me "I only join groups with speed".

Pfft. Yeah ok whatever mate.

O

old.Sko

Non-stealthier group _needs_ speed. Otherwise no point in leaving TK, you'll be ganked without chance to get away, and wont be able to catch anyone.
So i see point in his words, though he was inpolite in saying so.

D

Danya

Najwa has tried to group me before... I don't group with muppets like him though. ;)

L

Levin the Blue

I say like Gimly, I don't know what Najwa has done to gain this reputation (which doesn't mean it's not justified), but the times i've been around him/her, i haven't noticed any bad behaviour. Najwa has always been polite to me, and i see no reason not to be polite back. <shrugs> I just don't believe in judging people based on the opinions of others.

T

Taggart

I have to say, i wasn't that keen on najwa when i used to xp with him ages ago on taggart, but you get used to his strange sense of humour and him shouting in ya ears alot :p

I've grouped with him on a few occations in rvr and he's not too bad a guy, just a person who most people can't get to grips with his strange humour and ripping the pish outa people.

Think this thread should have died long ago, ive known people in albion thats a real arse and they ain't got a thread here about em.

So lets just get back to the helpful threads and keep the flaming to a low :>

G

Gimly

Originally posted by Taggart
I have to say, i wasn't that keen on najwa when i used to xp with him ages ago on taggart, but you get used to his strange sense of humour and him shouting in ya ears alot :p

I've grouped with him on a few occations in rvr and he's not too bad a guy, just a person who most people can't get to grips with his strange humour and ripping the pish outa people.

Think this thread should have died long ago, ive known people in albion thats a real arse and they ain't got a thread here about em.

So lets just get back to the helpful threads and keep the flaming to a low :>

YAY was starting to think i was becoming a freak.. so there are others out there that like him.. sort of :p

E

Euthanasia.

Originally posted by Taggart
ive known people in albion thats a real arse and they ain't got a thread here about em.

I'm good at what i do ..and also i get a thread cos im special

L

leviathane

im afraid i dunno wtf evry1 is going on about she/he seems an alrite person the times ive grp with him/her.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by leviathane
im afraid i dunno wtf evry1 is going on about she/he seems an alrite person the times ive grp with him/her.

... and now: in English, please. :rolleyes:

C

cruhar

<sigh>

Respect to people who do what they want, and have fun doing it!

but when you group with others, tell if you dont do what people 'expect' your class to do so we dont hope for a heal, and sees the power spent on a smite, or a armsnman who only uses xbow :p

Respect to Najwa for putting up with this threat
BUT - (here it comes)
have grouped with Najwa, and he sounds like an experenced player, hard to impress, hard to talk to, says what he means, does what he wants, goes where he wants overall .. what he wants...

massive multiplayer game this is, teamwork this is, if you dont want to do that, fine! wrong game i'd say, but thats your buisness, not mine... after all we both pay for it, and wants to have fun, right ?! :)

doesnt mean you dont have to behave...
Saying Thanks for a res isnt so bad and dont take that long time to type!

my oppinion of Najwa is:
Selfish
bad manners
Strong personallity (yay, none-offensive ;) )
selfcentered
Talks alot (yay none-offensive)
My-way-or-the-highway (mixture, repect for your oppinions, but dont always say what you think)

... mostly this post is made to Bumb this post since im laughing everytime I read it :D

:clap: keep up the good work :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom