Najwa?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gimly

Originally posted by -Lani-
I don't know Najwa so I won't say anything about him or on this matter.

As for mckfly ... He's one of the coolest guys I ever met in Albion. Sure, he is nuts but that's great about him and he always helps ya if you nice. all people who flame him are muppets ^^

:clap: :clap: :clap: Fly :clap: :clap: :clap:
Guild chat was never boring with you on ;)

Lya - 17th Cleric <Praetorian Guards> [deleted]

Mckfly how many barrysworld accounts do you have.... and could this be one of them???

:p

N

Nxs-Kardin

mmm this topic seams to be too far down the list.

BUMP BUMP

M

minstrel_kyra

hmmm

i read thru all 10 pages of this thread...geez you guys like to chat :) (thinking i'm not so bad now!! )

This thread was brought to my attention by my guildmates recently since Najwa has joined The Dragon Senate.

Some of you might be thinking omg what did you do that for?!
Well the truth is, I honestly didn't know about his reputation until after he joined since I haven't grouped with him. Also I hadn't heard anyone talk about him in guild chat.

My feelings are this:
Most of these complaints were made in early August
Seems that some people seem to think that Najwa is a nice person
Everyone deserves a chance to prove themselves

This said, it does seem that Najwa is a bit high-strung, but perhaps its just an attention getting tactic, I can't say for sure only he really knows.

But I do know this, we have had a long chat and he is aware that his actions now reflect that of our guild. Any inmature or reckless behavior will get back to me and the leaders. He (like all new members) are on a probationary period to prove that he is TDS material and able to become a useful and great member of our realm.

O

old.Psi

Wasn't Najwa the one that smited the dragon on the raid and got everyone killed?

M

minstrel_kyra

a few people have said that, but no one had proof that this was so.

i also heard that some theurgist sent in a pet, so who knows what caused it.

i am not making excuses, i want to know just as badly as the rest of us who caused us to die. (still very annoyed about that!)

M

minstrel_kyra

Hmm are you sure Jamza?? I have not heard this and I would hate to see such a rumor spreading without knowing for sure.

Matt is an experienced member of our realm and I find it hard to believe that he would be so selfish or reckless.

But still, mistakes do happen... it wouldn't be so hard to accidently hit a quick key with a pet instead of buffing someone (i have a theur alt, all those spells can get confusing in a moment of high tension.)

So I reserve judgement or accusations until I know for sure who was responsible.

OH and btw guys, Najwa no longer wears our guild tag. Evidently he left the guild after some sort of altercation occurred. I don't know, I wasn't there so I really can't say much more.

I wish him well and hope he realizes that how you are treated in this game (and in life) is almost always because of how you act.

C

cHodAX

First time I had to /ignore a guildmate on Najwa :( Pissed me off that much I had no choice. Luckily other guild members felt the same and Najwa soon /gc quit. Najwa you seriously need to grow up and talk to people with a little respect, you are a fun person to be around but keep pushing the bounderys to see how people react. Not a good thing to do in a guild full of people with familes and full time jobs.

O

old.mattshanes

Seriously i wasnt there kyra,i have posted how to beat the dragon on here a month or so ago.I would never send a pet at it or nuke it thats plain stupid.I was in cornwall tailoring.

M

Myshra

jesus i cant believe im gonna rush to matts defence :)

matts telling the truth, i waved everyone off as i had some RL stuff to do and sure enough, matt was there at the end after everyone left and we waved at each other etc..

MATT IS NOT GUILTY, FREE MATT

/eastenders ;)

O

old.mattshanes

Hehe yes you was there i didnt go because i was late and i decided to stay in cornwall.

M

minstrel_kyra

well thank goodness that part is cleared up!

I

ivan_tribbiani

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
Hehe yes you was there i didnt go because i was late and i decided to stay in cornwall.

You have a right to remain silent, all that you say may and will be used against you in the court of law :)

By unanimous vote, Matt was found guilty ......... in not participating in dragon raid and pbting his group.
The court decides to fine shanes for 51platinum and sent to gobbo labour camps for 3 weeks. After which he will be doing comminity aimed work --> buffing newbies :) but im sure hell be enjoying it.

T

Tagetes

Originally posted by ivan_tribbiani

After which he will be doing comminity aimed work --> buffing newbies :)

Omg that's harsh! Couldn't you at least give him the option to delete ?
:)

I

ivan_tribbiani

It was a unanimous decision and as such cannot be overruled by court :p

O

old.Bubble

nope he hasn't changed :)
no Bubble i won't rez your guildies because i don't like you

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by ivan_tribbiani

You have a right to remain silent, all that you say may and will be used against you in the court of law :)

By unanimous vote, Matt was found guilty ......... in not participating in dragon raid and pbting his group.
The court decides to fine shanes for 51platinum and sent to gobbo labour camps for 3 weeks. After which he will be doing comminity aimed work --> buffing newbies :) but im sure hell be enjoying it.

Hehe just because i have the surname dragonslayer you keep thinking i am trying to solo it maybe:p

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by Tagetes

Omg that's harsh! Couldn't you at least give him the option to delete ?
:)

That would never ever happen i would give my account to someone else who deserves it.

T

Tagetes

Hehe, just thought you might prefer deleting to buffing newbies :)

Can just see the queue of greycons lined up by Prydwen bridge now ....

'buff plz'
'plz'
'plz buff me'

<shudders>

T

tieris

ahhh najwa when do u ever win? :)
only spoke to the guy on a couple of occasions and boy is he weird o_O?? tho im not quite sure his hatred 4 the realm would make him do something as stupid and thoughtless as wreck an event as important as the dragon hunt surely?
well thats my opinion :p

J

-jamza-

Btw - mattshanes and me are close m8s :) it wasent him :) infact i dunno who was there i was flying kites out side with matt was very amusing ;)

I

ivan_tribbiani

Originally posted by -jamza-
Btw - mattshanes and me are close m8s :) it wasent him :) infact i dunno who was there i was flying kites out side with matt was very amusing ;)

Yes ......we ....really do believe you Jamza....... cuff him up and send him along with Shanes. No more kites for you kiddie :p

<music> tam-tam-ta-dam-tam-tadam-tadam-tadam......

J

-jamza-

Damn what happen to your infiltrator - or scout on pred alb

you moved man !!!

Damn you !!!!!!!

G

Graknak

To contribute to this thread i would like to ask, what the hell is this thread about? ( do you really expect me to look thru 10 pages to find it out? :p )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom