Najwa?

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.Bubble

cheers matt :)
your a cool theugist too :)

Message me in game for pie and cookies :)

O

old.mattshanes

I am the best theurg coz the others are boring and not insane like me:D

O

old.mattshanes

I have no choice coz most tanks run and they call themselves tanks makes u wonder dont it they may aswell call me battleship hehe:p

D

Danya

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
I have no choice coz most tanks run and they call themselves tanks makes u wonder dont it they may aswell call me battleship hehe:p
I prefer the term lunatic... :D

N

Nala Lionne

I am the best theurg coz the others are boring and not insane like me

Isn't it said that the people who run around saying "I'm mad, crazy, wild me! Just look at me go! I'm so insaaanee", are people who are actually really boring?

:)

K

krait

Originally posted by Nala Lionne

Isn't it said that the people who run around saying "I'm mad, crazy, wild me! Just look at me go! I'm so insaaanee", are people who are actually really boring?

:)

;)

O

old.mattshanes

People who quit are the ones who are boring:p
also people who dont laugh at anything:m00:

O

old.Bubble

see how easy it is to hijack a thread and start farming posts!!!!

O

old.mattshanes

Bah this thread was full of bullshit anyway may aswell add some more:cool:

C

case-rigantis

FFS how can anyone expect a serious conversation on here without mentioning pies and how nice they are!
i mean jees lets all geta life and talk abvout stuff that really matters instead of all this "oooh in don`t liek you cos your evil" talk

i can guaruntee if DAOC came with a free Pie we wouldn`t have to put up with all this bloody whining all the time!

O

old.mattshanes

Thats what i was trying to say around 20 posts ago seems no one reads......:p

K

krait

Originally posted by case-rigantis
FFS how can anyone expect a serious conversation on here without mentioning pies and how nice they are!
i mean jees lets all geta life and talk abvout stuff that really matters instead of all this "oooh in don`t liek you cos your evil" talk

i can guaruntee if DAOC came with a free Pie we wouldn`t have to put up with all this bloody whining all the time!

Someone mention free pie ?

;)

D

Danya

Originally posted by Nala Lionne

Says the insane hermit woman.... :D

ps. bring pie

C

case-rigantis

after much thought and checking of my guild`s finances i`ve decided to provide free pie to anyone i meet tonight :clap:

this WILL include the middies that gank me in emain later on :D

cya later with pie

N

Nxs-Kardin

Im no longer playing in alb - Naj was an old friend, as was mckfly.
Damn i know how to pick my friends.

anyway

BUMP BUMP :)

I

ivan_tribbiani

Was gonna come up with a few quotes and crappy insulting comments as usual but then decided to be too lazy.....

So instead im gonna say this : Bumpady Bump

S

Sharma

wow

....wow big thread.

seriously i dont mind if ppl do their own thing, there are ppl who like em and ppl whom dont.

like what i think mckfly said, "its a GAME" nothing more, and what do you play games for?

FOR FUN

every1 plays how they think they should play.

i try to get along with every1 and if possible not get on their bad side. I only got 2 see mckfly a few times b4 he deleted his char, hell i dont know why ppl give him stick about deleteting his lvl 50. if he wanted 2 move realms thats his decision.

Najwa i think i have grouped with you once or twice, keltoi i think, you didnt seem too bad.

and mattshanes you got a sense of humor only sum ppl might like, ive seen people in grps sometimes who dont seem to like you much, but thats not me cos i like ya.

ppl do their onw thing cos its a game, thus something to be played. if ya wanna play it your way fine, im not gonna try and stop you and get on your bad side cos i dont wanna do that.

PLAY IT YOUR WAY, ITS A GAME!!!

L

-Lani-

I don't know Najwa so I won't say anything about him or on this matter.

As for mckfly ... He's one of the coolest guys I ever met in Albion. Sure, he is nuts but that's great about him and he always helps ya if you nice. all people who flame him are muppets ^^

:clap: :clap: :clap: Fly :clap: :clap: :clap:
Guild chat was never boring with you on ;)

Lya - 17th Cleric <Praetorian Guards> [deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom