Mythic must be complete idiots

J

jox

Its so embarrassing; today I have been dragonfanged to death by Remi 3 times, all the times I had both IP and FA rdy but no Purge. Dragonfang is so fucking uber. Frost Gaze is shit comparing to df. One evade and you toasted if its a rr5+ and Purge is down.

Like that would be enough; my armortype is thrustresistante, I dare not imagne what happen to people with low thrustresistance when they meet infils. And 2,5 skill points level?

I wish I could change to infil, sb is a joke comparing to infils.

Retarded fuckers at Mythic, no balance at all.

And this idea to run through your opponent when dragonfanged doesnt work , I have tried it 100 times, it dosent work...

GRRR:::MVOHHAAA::::SATANS HORA!!!

hehe, got it out of my system....feels slight better

H

Hatt

OMG YOU JUST NOTICED??
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Trixy norse
:chortle:

R

rure

I know many of you dont agree and I will get really flamed... but plz let Albion at least have the best stealthers. Its not like we have the best tanks - heros and zerks are really good - or the best casters - chanters is best imho.

A

alithiel50

Originally posted by rure
but plz let Albion at least have the best stealthers.
Nooooo!

Nerf Infiltrators and make our tanks uber!

And, no.... I'm not biased just because the majority of my characters are tanks.... honestly! :p

S

saltymcpepper

you should try playing a ns then youll realise you dont suck as bad as you think

P

Pin

Originally posted by saltymcpepper
you should try playing a ns then youll realise you dont suck as bad as you think
I hate fighting nightshades myself. Always the same story, nightshade sees me, nightshade DDs me, nightshade screams like a girl until his zerg comes to save him :p

S

saltymcpepper

I dont seem to have that abilty on my ns, I have one called "solo and unbuffed" but i cant find the zerg button :p

P

Pin

I dont seem to have that abilty on my ns, I have one called "solo and unbuffed" but i cant find the zerg button :p
cool. come find me then :)

S

Sleet

If classes between realms where balanced this game would be dull and s**t

J

jox

Ok, a fourth time...like playing chess whitout the queen...

O

old.Leel

Well, I agree that dragonfang infils are uber, but I'm sure the 20% bonus from relics help:)

C

Cloak_

Ur ns is lvl 26,, and I think Pin killed mine plenty :(

K

koskos

try sidestepping when they have landed DF on you
this will fuck up half their styles at least :)
cause you make a lag ghost thing and wander off to the dir you are sidestepping in, well that is what they see anyways

B

belth

Originally posted by N07ABL3

Ur ns is lvl 26,, and I think Pin killed mine plenty :(
Yer, NS get the "Summon Zerg" passive ability at lvl30.

F

froler-mid

Originally posted by jox

Like that would be enough; my armortype is thrustresistante, I dare not imagne what happen to people with low thrustresistance when they meet infils.
They die ;>

But!

purge is still >>>> Dragonfang...

Originally posted by koskos
try sidestepping when they have landed DF on you
this will fuck up half their styles at least :)
cause you make a lag ghost thing and wander off to the dir you are sidestepping in, well that is what they see anyways

had problems with that before.... i just lost my stick when i see em ghost away and no problems ;>

M

mirak_naijmi

Glad you feel better jox! :p But you cant mean you would rather being and alb? Then you wouldnt be able to buff me all the time im in emain?

Purge>>>>>Dragonfang?????? Purge every 30 minutes.....dragonfang everytime you evade...i dunno id say dragonfang is better.

Ok, im not sure what im talking about here but il try :) Dragonfang just as Frosty Gaze is a follow up to a "you evade style" right? Dragonfang is 9sec Frosty Gaze is 7 sec right? If you get the frosty gaze in first jox, then you win right? So...same same....

But anyhow i dont see the point of letting the infils have a longer stun/sbs have a shorter. Equal them i say.

And as for the 2,5...Well, actually there is a reason behind it all that i heard a few days ago. In some old patch they wanted to make the assasins different, so they gave infils more specc, sbs more HP and NS better speed. But today everyone uses buffbot and have about the same HP(Ok, leave NS out of this disscussion, u just suck;)). So..the idea of letting infils have more specc is just stupid. Again, raise sb/ns specc, or lower Infil specc.

Infils are by all means abit stronger than sbs atm. But usually when i encounter an unbuffed infil when me myself also is unbuffed i beat em. I belieave that after the 50% cap on evade, the hit speed cap 1,5sec and the no IP/FA thingy i will also be able to beat an buffed with some luck. We are pretty equal atm since albs 9/10 times cant play ;) The 1/10 are the infils in emain pin, yog etc etc which i seldom encounter since im most often in odins or albland so i dont mind :)

A

Aussie-

Originally posted by mirak_naijmi
But today everyone uses buffbot and have about the same HP

errrrrr no?
i've seen pics of SBs with ~2k hp :>

A

Aussie-

Originally posted by jox
Its so embarrassing; today I have been dragonfanged to death by Remi 3 times
.. and 3 times alone? :eek7:

B

belth

Mirak_naijmi, might want to check up more on assassins and how they differ :rolleyes: I don't mind going to 2.2x spec, IF I get LA and 2-h perfs in return.

H

Hit ^_^

i think jox tried to solo in emain for hes first time and remi just was a bit more skilled playing hes char i guess.

T

Trinilim

Jox's Shadowzerg went LD on him and he was forced to go on his own for a couple minutes and got owned.

Serves you right

:moon::whip:

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by jox
Its so embarrassing; today I have been dragonfanged to death by Remi 3 times
Arise, Sir Remi, for you have restored my faith in this game.

Having got jumped by Jox, his handmaiden and his buffdoll AGAIN today, and watching Jox evade 5 times in a row (the only damage I did was when my reverse dot proc went off lol), I was going to come on here and ask Jox if he isn't just plain BORED yet. Thank f**k somebody put him in his place today.

Oh, and what Hit and Yog said too :D

F

Falcor

bah aas far as im concerned nerf shadowblades more, i rarely see solo shadowblades, there r usually 5 of u, no skill no guts......nerf em to cows

K

kirennia

albs and 20% melee resist should mean an unbuffed inf should beat and unbuffed NS; even if NS get first hit in, inf's should still have a chance

Z

zico

Shadowblade leather is crush resistant - not thrust. So Infils and NSs can spec weapons we are vulnerable to (slash), we cant spec weapons which they are vulnerable to and we are resistant to weapons which they cant spec. All in all we get the shaft from the armour table.

S

sigh

no all mid armour is nuetral to crush....mid leather is vunerable to slash and resistant to thrust

X

Xandax

Originally posted by mirak_naijmi
<snip>
Ok, im not sure what im talking about here but il try :) Dragonfang just as Frosty Gaze is a follow up to a "you evade style" right? Dragonfang is 9sec Frosty Gaze is 7 sec right? If you get the frosty gaze in first jox, then you win right? So...same same....
<snip>
Wrong.

Frosty Gaze is a follow up style to a evade style, Comeback.

So where thrust infils (and pierce NS) have access to a stun style directly off evade SBs have to land 2 styles in a row to get the stun effect.
This is with 80-90% probability only usable against non-assassins.
Most assassins (escpeailly all the buffbotted ones out there) will evade either you comeback and/or you frosty gaze.

So it goes like this:
Infil evades -> access to stunning style
SB evades -> access to style -> access to stunning style.

Dragonfang is "uber" when combined with a 2.5x spec points making it easier to hit 50 with weapon skill.

Users who are viewing this thread