My Rant - Whine away

D

Derric

Excal rocks:If you can't win - Bring more..and more...and more..;o

R

rg-zorena

Originally posted by Derric
Excal rocks:If you can't win - Bring more..and more...and more..;o
and what does prydwen players do /q and cry to mommy or go wankroleplaying with tissues?

O

old.Atrox

Originally posted by rg-zorena
and what does prydwen players do /q and cry to mommy or go wankroleplaying with tissues?

hahaha is this the only option you can come up with ?
how about use skills etc...

guess you dont know what that is... oh and FYI zerging is not "skill"

so please, next time you get zerged and cant counter zerg ( and running out of options ) instead of wanking at some roleplay try to use that inactive head of yours...

zergling.

J

Jenna.

hi m8, allow me to plzlol @ j00r face

T

tris-

Re: Re: Re: Re: My Rant - Whine away

Originally posted by vestax
Well how do you suggest they balance the game then n3wbie?

oh so your are suggesting we have only one realm and make it PvP, i thought you were just taking the piss. look, the game doesnt need to be balance so everyone is equal, it is supposed to be a challenge and entertain you, peole who dont want a challenge are the elite fuck heads who just want to kill everyone in 1 click of a button. why cant you accept its a game, its not real life, its a fun challenge and at the end of the day you can turn the Pc off and its all gone? get some sense ffs!!

T

tris-

Originally posted by zapzap
Armsman with Soldier's Barricade woooot the fuck should a tank get such RA ?????????

yeh cos i always get orgasms over 75 af

L

lissandra

Your comment is good...

for me to poop on.

A

Artemls

Originally posted by Derric
BoF and SoS are also on a 30 minute timer,to me it looks like 99% of the mids see it as it's got no timer at all.

Well most Alb groups seems to suicide and wait until RA's are up again or swap the Minstrel and Cleric so I guess that's why ;)

O

old.Atrox

Originally posted by lissandra
Your comment is good...
for me to poop on.

Your opinion is not asked for so please go back and zerg excal, zergling.

Z

zapzap

Originally posted by n3wbie
yeh cos i always get orgasms over 75 af

would be best group RA in midgaard go figure

Zapsi

J

jonstone

cant be bothered to quote him but parzi sums it up nicely.

M

Myddrin

This is my whine: you're all a bunch of bastards tbh Im starting my own new realm so you can all piss off.....

L

Lubricador

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by -mk-
Minstrel and sorc mezz are on the same immunity timer. Clerics usually dont spec smite and therefore have no AE mezz at all.

And Minstrel and Cleric AE mezzing anything is an urban myth. Its more or less free immunity timer for the enemy. But aye, we have 3 different mezzes :clap:

Either you dont RvR very often or you just like to ignore facts.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
afaik cleric pbaoe mezz is on different timer than sorc , i guess it is coz is different dmg so i said alb had 3 different type of mezz cos im pretty sure minstrel 1 is on different timer than sorc..... not the first time i have been double mezzed in combat.

In the thing about rvr .... yes i do it very often and what facts am i ignoring ?
Would like to know on what server do you play and what chars , just curiosity

S

Shike

mezimmunity is mezimmunity, only thing that works after a mez is a root or stun afaik and not some other mez, doesnt matter which "damage"type it is. However, mez ontop of an active mez still works. Dont exactly know what it does with the duration though.

L

lissandra

Originally posted by old.Atrox
Your opinion is not asked for so please go back and zerg excal, zergling.

Damn, quoted the wrong person. Was meant to the excal dude :)

D

Derric

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My Rant - Whine away

Originally posted by n3wbie
oh so your are suggesting we have only one realm and make it PvP, i thought you were just taking the piss. look, the game doesnt need to be balance so everyone is equal, it is supposed to be a challenge and entertain you, peole who dont want a challenge are the elite fuck heads who just want to kill everyone in 1 click of a button. why cant you accept its a game, its not real life, its a fun challenge and at the end of the day you can turn the Pc off and its all gone? get some sense ffs!!

Is it anything in that rabid rant that has something to do with Vestax's post?

A

Arnor

Originally posted by vestax
And what do Mids do against good Hib & Alb groups? (apart from zerg)

insta-aoe-stun, castable mezz, the 3 savages all assist and kill off ANY target in 3secs max. (and if they DO lose because of active ra's (bof, gp, baod) they release, run back and kill the group hwile it recycles.

next question?

K

Kahland

Originally posted by Lubricador
i see funny that some members of PE whine on irc after being killed by many mids and your group usually is 12 pple nothing more , and albion has bof, sos and range bolt cc, as i said each realm is 1 world
And next patch mercs will be better than they are now... and dont tell me mercs are bad chars

i smell...... bullshit, sucky mids :bore:

C

cougar-

fniss,i think mid pryd and excal alb should have a meeting and decide whos most gimped.

R

rg-zorena

Originally posted by cougar-
fniss,i think mid pryd and excal alb should have a meeting and decide whos most gimped.
i bet alb excal would win the whine... with stars like aussie glottis...
might be wrong tho sence I dont know the mid/prydwen whiner stars..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom