my movie

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
http://www.filefactory.com said:
Filename : spetsnaz.wmv
Size : 122.105 MB Alert ! -- The file has failed verification, Please report so as corrective measures can be taken

Seems broke for me :(

dajnamajt

Fledgling Freddie
lål at Filefront?!

600mbit, and i DL at the fantastic rate of 160kb/sec!

please stop upload stuff at filefront, sure there is peoples who wud upload :b

illu

Part of the furniture
Not a bad vid at all. Some nice fights against Guindor, Papasan and that Warrior with the purple shield that went on forever and he got you to 4%? and then you won on the last couple of hits :>
Seems like lots of assassins attack you and then realise their mistake, xdi did pretty well though :)
I think I have fought you a few times, but I think you had a duo partner that liked to beat me up at the same time, which after watching this video, probably wasn't needed :(
Nice to see how other classes work in the game.

Oli - Illu

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
illu said:
Not a bad vid at all. Some nice fights against Guindor, Papasan and that Warrior with the purple shield that went on forever and he got you to 4%? and then you won on the last couple of hits :>
Seems like lots of assassins attack you and then realise their mistake, xdi did pretty well though :)
I think I have fought you a few times, but I think you had a duo partner that liked to beat me up at the same time, which after watching this video, probably wasn't needed :(
Nice to see how other classes work in the game.

Oli - Illu

yep it was on brinja bridge when me and Kanijha(hero) had a little duo and was fighting with at least 5-6 mids u included was rally fun fights shame i didnt had fraps than...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom