my movie

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
I'm almost done with my reaver vid, but it's replys to topics like this that dis-courage me to finish it. I don't understand why people have to complain or moan about movies people make. How they make them or what program they use to make them, whether or not it has snazzy effects or music type, I don't think matters - I doubt 99% of people sit down and go "Ok, I wonder what censi would say about this movie, should I remove this fight just so he doesnt whine?" (no offence ofc).

If you don't like a movie someone makes, atleast be kind with your reasons as to why you didnt like the movie, instead of flaming - theres no reason for it at all, just being a bunch of baiting pricks.

Anyway,

Wardens, are a huge problem for most classes - they take forever to kill you, and if you don't manage to frontload on them at the beginning of a fight, they'll just buff-shear you down till your buffless - It's a really demoralizing class to face sometimes, especially a well played one - but that 'well played' factor falls in-line with 99% of other classes, i.e a well played solo thane are a very very strong class.

Personally, being a TWF class. I don't run TWF solo, but I can understand why a warden will use it. 50% of Wardens will run TWF just becuase that 'if' factor of getting a group grants them the opportunity todo so, the remaining 50% will have it for other reasons aside. It's not the classes who have the ability to spec TWF's fault, it's the game mechanics and the groups people run. If you comit yourself to soloing, this isnt an issue - I don't see alot of solo wardens so my theory is - most wardens like to group (duh).

So leave off the TWF arguement, it's repetative and retarded.

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
well said Varna

but one thing i wanted to make movie long from long time ago and noone will discourage me about it now i made it (ok its not the best one u could come through or whatever... but its mine first one and i put effort to make it) so any 1 who flame me about this i simply dont care i amde this and if u want u can downlad and see it or not to nobody is putting a gun to ur head

and from at least 10 fights i use TWF in 3 of them (heretcis/when zerged my 5 albs/and vs Warrior in the rest i choose not too use it even if its up as when i solo i use it when there is more than 1 oponent)

anyway enough said already

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
Spetsnaz said:
well said Varna

but one thing i wanted to make movie long from long time ago and noone will discourage me about it now i made it (ok its not the best one u could come through or whatever... but its mine first one and i put effort to make it) so any 1 who flame me about this i simply dont care i amde this and if u want u can downlad and see it or not to nobody is putting a gun to ur head

and from at least 10 fights i use TWF in 3 of them (heretcis/when zerged my 5 albs/and vs Warrior in the rest i choose not too use it even if its up as when i solo i use it when there is more than 1 oponent)

anyway enough said already

Think of the passives you could get, if you dropped TWF. :)

Too many people have gone active's now with the way the game is with all this burst dps.

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
Havn't seen the movie, downloading as posting (nerf 10kb/s). But i'm guessing the heretic fight is with me and my gf? Is it the one when you teamed with that skald? :sex:

Jorof

Loyal Freddie
Bonehead said:
Havn't seen the movie, downloading as posting (nerf 10kb/s). But i'm guessing the heretic fight is with me and my gf? Is it the one when you teamed with that skald? :sex:

Warrior!

Lay-

Loyal Freddie
I liked it! Nicely played Spets :D

and some interesting choices in music too! :p

Lomme

Fledgling Freddie
try uploading it to http://www.filefactory.com/ instead, site might be a bit slow, but the downloads are way faster than on filefront. just tested it with a file, and got close to 2mb/s from the ftp option. :p
it's all free etc.

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
give new host ! :(

also at the peeps sayin he zergs etc, dont see what the problem is he dosent claim to solo 24/7 :/ sometimes he grps sometimes he solos typical with most people

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Very nice video Spets =))

Just one critic point, the description of the Spetsnaz at the beginning is too fast =) I had to pause the movie to read it (and I consider myself not too bad at reading english, so I guess some ppl just gave up, which is quite sad =) )

P.S. do you have the duo (with my druid) vs. Reaver+x fights on Fraps? =) If yes I'd like them plz =)

Ethild

Fledgling Freddie
mithridatis :) said:
A Ganging, TWB bot is making a movie.... i think i will pass, i have seen enought group vs soloers ganing and enought twf from noobclasses that i am gonna :puke:

I really hope that was an attempt at being funny by complete hypocrisy. I don't think you have earned a single realm point that wasn't from chain banging soloers with 10 friends, adding on others fights, and leeching from towers. I am not suprised you have seen "Enough group vs soloers", you are normally in the group.

:wanker:

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Censi, You seem to be a bit biased in most of your posts, Read these forums for some time but only signed up a few days ago..

You seem to critisize almost every alb / Mid gratz thread but when it comes to hibs.. you get a tad touchy

You will actually find that im very generous with my gratz to a lot of albs and mids, but im also outspoken if I think the person is some worthless retard (in a daoc context only ofc). this isnt about gratz though. I mean someone is basically saying "hello i dont like you im not downloading your video". so I say "hello your a moron". both comments are equally irrelevent I guess. DL the vid, watch it, post comments (neg and pos) in a resonably intelligent and constructive manner. not that hard really.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, please give it some more speed next time :p The fights are so loooong :)

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
"I'm almost done with my reaver vid, but it's replys to topics like this that dis-courage me to finish it"

Release it imo, Reaver vids are usually fun to watch.

Jorof

Loyal Freddie
The fight i had against you was run-through and strafing at it's peak :twak:
Hard enough to hit you with pbt up and getting the "target is not in view" :p , pretty impressed that i managed to slam you three times.
Forgot how close that fight was.
Noticed you didn't strafe or run-through against anyone else in that movie, most of which were higher rr's than me, im honoured :fluffle:

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
liloe said:
Very nice video Spets =))

Just one critic point, the description of the Spetsnaz at the beginning is too fast =) I had to pause the movie to read it (and I consider myself not too bad at reading english, so I guess some ppl just gave up, which is quite sad =) )

P.S. do you have the duo (with my druid) vs. Reaver+x fights on Fraps? =) If yes I'd like them plz =)

no this fight was before i got fraps (u mean that fight where it was reaver+paladin, than they came as reaver + sorc, than they came again as reaver+caba etc? that was funny but no sadly)

Jorof said:
The fight i had against you was run-through and strafing at it's peak :twak:
Hard enough to hit you with pbt up and getting the "target is not in view" :p , pretty impressed that i managed to slam you three times.
Forgot how close that fight was.
Noticed you didn't strafe or run-through against anyone else in that movie, most of which were higher rr's than me, im honoured :fluffle:

well 50 shild means if i dont strafe i wont get a single hit (weaponskill 1123) on u its simple (and if u got some MoB its almost imposible to hit u with this low weaponskill)

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Varna said:
a well played solo thane are a very very strong class.

You mean a thane with ip2 purge2 and st up can be an ok class 1v1 vs some classes :)

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
never seen u solo.. always grapple bot with twf :p.. not going to waste the time dl'ing.. would rather watch paint dry...:wanker:

Obs

One of Freddy's beloved
Gotmagi said:
You mean a thane with ip2 purge2 and st up can be an ok class 1v1 vs some classes :)

play ur shaman dude, u suck a bit with that tank ;)

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Spetsnaz said:
no this fight was before i got fraps (u mean that fight where it was reaver+paladin, than they came as reaver + sorc, than they came again as reaver+caba etc? that was funny but no sadly)

exactly that one =) Shame there was no fraps. I can't run it either atm, recording at 1280*1024 gives very bad quality for me :(

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
I found the first few duels rather dull to watch...

reminded me of once upon a long ago i was running through DF with mates paladin. I ran into a warden. after 5 mins i knew i was slowly losing and started pming every alb in DF that i needed help. after 12 mins every single healling toy was down. after 15 mins an alb saved me with a PA-CD while i was on 5% or so health vs him on 20-30%.

the vid became fun to watch with the part that had `Ich will` as song.

the part on a bridge where you started with killing a caster (guildy of me) was kinda cool.

last fight with the heretics was spectacular too.

Sorry for every time me and my bunch have steamrolled you while you were solo... it will happen again i am afraid.:fluffle:

:drink:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
very very average vid until the fight with haxen, aaniya and heeroaw. roxor clip :D

rest of the fights were kinda close, niceish but the qual is so bad. make it a habit to turn on your torch before recording, makes it 10 times more easy/fun to watch :)

X

xGenocidex

mithridatis :) said:
A Ganging, TWB bot is making a movie.... i think i will pass, i have seen enought group vs soloers ganing and enought twf from noobclasses that i am gonna :puke:

:wanker: if your not going to post anything positive on someones thread don't post anything at all :/ stupid little child... Downloading it now spet :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom