my movie

mithridatis :)

Fledgling Freddie
A Ganging, TWB bot is making a movie.... i think i will pass, i have seen enought group vs soloers ganing and enought twf from noobclasses that i am gonna :puke:

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
I thought it was nice
Only thing I woulda said was speed up the playback a little, wardy fights take so long otherwise :(
Wardens really do seem to deliver death by 1000 cuts

censi

Can't get enough of FH
A Ganging, TWB bot is making a movie.... i think i will pass, i have seen enought group vs soloers ganing and enought twf from noobclasses that i am gonna

what a f'ing moron u r.

thanks for making and well played spet.

Goretooth

Fledgling Freddie
Yay Spetz...
Looking forward to it mate... saw you the first time yesterday as your enemy ^^...

Cheers,
Goree/Thargur

And to the rest... what's the fucking point?

Lupa

Fledgling Freddie
would like to see the movie... but im currently dl'ing with 3.8kb/s, givf better host plz

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
What Mith said. Even though you are a good player in my opinion you just gayed my Arms way too much with early morning duos/trios.

Downloading anyway...

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Lupa said:
would like to see the movie... but im currently dl'ing with 3.8kb/s, givf better host plz

im getting 6 kb :/ 45% done and still over 3 hours left -.-

Jorof

Loyal Freddie
ooooo downloading!
Am i in it ?
Prob not :) not like you'd want to show the duels you lost :p
Maybe the duel where i had everything down and u had everything up hehe.

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
Jorof said:
ooooo downloading!
Am i in it ?
Prob not :) not like you'd want to show the duels you lost :p
Maybe the duel where i had everything down and u had everything up hehe.

u in and in 2 fights btw: 1 the one we had near crau T4 (when i used twf and u used Testudo) and the other one with those 2 heretics hehe

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
great vid spets:) Some crasy fights at some points..and hehe....the warden survivability is strong indeed:p
I enjoyed seeing it:)

Jjuraa

Banned
Pretty much as expected, an ok movie to show around your friends etc, but it wont appeal to people that expect movies to contain a high standard of play (like me :) )

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
Jjuraa said:
Pretty much as expected, an ok movie to show around your friends etc, but it wont appeal to people that expect movies to contain a high standard of play (like me :) )

and those high standards are? so i know what to show in next one hehe

Jorof

Loyal Freddie
I liked that vid ;) shows how strong the warden is, the first time i ever fought you i said to myself, warden? lol why is he solo, you handed my ass to me.
After that i've never underestimated any warden i've come across.
Lol at the heretics fight hehe, nerf the heretic rezz thing :p
Oh and in our solo fight i was 4 secs away from a heal pot when u killed me :(

liloe

It's my birthday today!
mithridatis :) said:
A Ganging, TWB bot is making a movie.... i think i will pass, i have seen enought group vs soloers ganing and enought twf from noobclasses that i am gonna :puke:

yer totally, enought TWB ganing, I so have to agree.

If you're not interested.....why do you even bother to post? So what's your kill tactics? Are you using totally lame RA's like Wild Power, Mastery of Pain or dare you even use MCL for the extra mana? I hope you realize that by using determination or MoBlocking you push the lameness to a completely new height, taking you away to the high heavens of noobclass using.....

Does that need further commenting? =)

and if Filefront lets me, I'll even download that video =)

mithridatis :) said:

Mithri, The only experience i have had with you is a crit shot in my back whilst we are fighting a full group.

How can you be such a hypocrit and moan about others ganking soloers when you seem to oh so happilly do it yourself mate :) ?

The mentality of most scouts.

I can shoot anything i like but want you all to leave me
Cylian said:
solo as in "if I loose I call the Bainshee?" :D

Heh its funny you should say that :) Killed him on armsman on a mates accont - Then 2 seconds later he came back with a fg and done /rofl

censi said:
what a f'ing moron u r.

thanks for making and well played spet.

Censi, You seem to be a bit biased in most of your posts, Read these forums for some time but only signed up a few days ago..

You seem to critisize almost every alb / Mid gratz thread but when it comes to hibs.. you get a tad touchy

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
Cylian said:
solo as in "if I loose I call the Bainshee?" :D

first of all i didnt call the bain
second why u always need 3-4 tries to kill anything (cant take the fight or afraid to loose?) and jump up down a bridge as ill take falling dmg if i follow, than vanish PA again, jump down again etc etc etc???

Hardcore_Geordie said:
Mithri, The only experience i have had with you is a crit shot in my back whilst we are fighting a full group.

How can you be such a hypocrit and moan about others ganking soloers when you seem to oh so happilly do it yourself mate :) ?

Heh its funny you should say that :) Killed him on armsman on a mates accont - Then 2 seconds later he came back with a fg and done /rofl

1 part about Mithri (he usually need 4-5 of his friends to getme down) thats why he so frustrated about me i guess

2 part who that arms is (where u solo?) and i (almost) dont get any groups for at least 2-3 weeks now and im forced to solo and prabably u were not solo i guess or /rude me or added

Spetsnaz said:
second why u always need 3-4 tries to kill anything (cant take the fight or afraid to loose?) and jump up down a bridge as ill take falling dmg if i follow, than vanish PA again, jump down again etc etc etc???

1 part about Mithri (he usually need 4-5 of his friends to getme down)

2part who that arms be (where u solo?) and i (almost) dont get any groups for at least 2-3 weeks now and im forced to solo and prabably u were not solo i guess or /rude me or added

Hmm, Armsman was RR2 Rog guy, Didnt add you done /bow and killed you. Was a nice fight that lasted quite a while.

You came back with the usual people at DC.. Apco was there.. a few other names i didnt pick up on.

Im not botherd, I die - I release - I rebuff i come back :) Its a game after all.

You came back and done /rofl for 100% sure :]

Anyway, Downloading vid its taking some time ;E

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
u sure it was my Warden?
as there is another VW called exactly the same (Spetsnaz) but on pryd (i play excal) and i dont recall lossing to RR2 arms rogboy

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Spetsnaz said:

you sure had no problem grappling me the moment the bain showed up ;)

for the rest, why do you use TWF, heals and all the stuff, afraid to loose ? ;D

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
Cylian said:
you sure had no problem grappling me the moment the bain showed up ;)

for the rest, why do you use TWF, heals and all the stuff, afraid to loose ? ;D

Gamah on Rejecta (his bain showed up the moment i grappled u as i needed 10 more seconds for IP so i grappled u to buy time as i was on 10% still died to poison before grapple ended...) and no im not afraid to loose i play for the fun

and one more thing if i encouter u again (hopefully) i ll stay away from bridge hehe solid ground gives me more chances

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
what about grappling me when I attacked Rejecta ?
you know, west side of DC bridge, PA bain, grappled, bain dies to poisons ... :p

Jjuraa

Banned
Spetsnaz said:
and those high standards are? so i know what to show in next one hehe

doing things ive never seen before or things i wouldnt have believed would work. of course this is just me personally, but when i watch a movie i dont want to be thinking "i could have done that too" i want to be thinking "wow, how the hell did he do that?" of course its a lot harder to do that nowadays with more general knowledge about the game around. some daoc movies still manage it, though theyre few and far between, the majority of movies coming out nowadays are just regular day to day rvr scenes put together with a boring soundtrack that usually just involves the movie-maker just trying to show off what kind of music they like.

very few people take the time and effort to actually BLEND the music with the movie anymore, its just "oh yeah heres the footage, just slap a death metal track over the top and upload it". The best movies ive seen usually have "popular" music, by that i mean music that everyone can enjoy, instead of just a certain type of music that appeals to a small percentage, but ruins the movie for everyone else.

kind of went on a rant here :| but yeah good luck with the next movie, if you include any of the tips from this post id greatly improve the viewability (to my mind :))

Shimynor

One of Freddy's beloved
lol - all i can say, so your saying if there is a class there that is op you wouldn't use it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom