My jeans are tighter than yours.

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
I think Tierce_ is incapable of inventing people. And too tight down below is unhealthy, I saw so on TV ! :p

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Natswoo said:
inventing people is never healthy

Inventing people, eh? I'm not quite at the "God" stage yet mate. Ohh!
Did you mean my girlfriend!? WOW you're a real joker. Yes, I made her up as I have to prove myself to you(s). :fluffle:

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
harebear said:
I think Tierce_ is incapable of inventing people. And too tight down below is unhealthy, I saw so on TV ! :p

You wear camo. You lose. :(

(love you)

elaTC

Fledgling Freddie
Tierce a hint, get a nice pair of sneakers. Not some skatewannabe shit. Get a pair of jeans that _don't_ look like they got bootcut. And start listening to some oldschool rock 'n roll / punk. 28 is skinny btw. How old are you? 15? Think i had a pair of 28 when i was 15, gone up one size since then.

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
elaTC said:
Tierce a hint, get a nice pair of sneakers. Not some skatewannabe shit. Get a pair of jeans that _don't_ look like they got bootcut. And start listening to some oldschool rock 'n roll / punk. 28 is skinny btw. How old are you? 15? Think i had a pair of 28 when i was 15, gone up one size since then.

Nike old school is skate wanabe? I don't have any intention of ever skating, personally I'm not interested. I'm 17, and yes I am skinny...I don't think I denied that. As for "start listening". No thanks, I'm not into changing genres to make some random feel like he's better.

I think you should give up trying to give the impression that you are any type of fashion/scene guru. I know you're sitting in you're room right now wearing a stained white basketball top and some old gray joggies.

If you know so much about decent lifestyles, post me a picture of yourself and I'll take you apart bit by bit, like you're attempting to do me.

x

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Seems that everyone is bitter about me posting these pictures. Maybe a lot of you are jealous? Maybe not? I don't really care. But before trying to be pretentious towards me, perhaps post pictures of yourselves? (this excludes Hare, as he likes Norma Jean, and is therefore let off)

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
FallycSymbol said:
I wish I was as sexy as you are :(

Sorry...I do put the bar quite high.

As for the sarcasm, I don't know how anybody can totally judge my appearance from a pair of jeans/shoes/hoodie. Heh.

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
I bring teh sexy (yet sadly blury) camo + belly picture.

Image002.jpg

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
Ach nooo, I bring teh studded belt soon :p or the doublewtfpwnwhitebelts. *generates ingenious pan/

elaTC

Fledgling Freddie
Tierce_ said:
Nike old school is skate wanabe? I don't have any intention of ever skating, personally I'm not interested. I'm 17, and yes I am skinny...I don't think I denied that. As for "start listening". No thanks, I'm not into changing genres to make some random feel like he's better.

I think you should give up trying to give the impression that you are any type of fashion/scene guru. I know you're sitting in you're room right now wearing a stained white basketball top and some old gray joggies.

If you know so much about decent lifestyles, post me a picture of yourself and I'll take you apart bit by bit, like you're attempting to do me.

x

Everyone knows it, i just rock. + White shoes is gay.

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
I'm not metrosexual. I thought it'd be fun to let you people see who you're chatting to - untill ofcourse people become arseholes and slag without posting their own pictures.

I personally "like" the way I dress. I think it suits me, and I don't intend on changing it ;p

elaTC

Fledgling Freddie
Tierce_ said:
I'm fine then, mine are gray. I win.

Looks white to me´. Anyhow your a _IDIOT_ if you dont think that you will change style. Your 17, don't even think that you will stick around with the same. There will always be minor/major changes in the fashion that you think can suite you and forms you into haveing another style.

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
elaTC said:
Looks white to me´. Anyhow your a _IDIOT_ if you dont think that you will change style. Your 17, don't even think that you will stick around with the same. There will always be minor/major changes in the fashion that you think can suite you and forms you into haveing another style.

You seem obsessed with calling me an idiot, please refrain yourself - I'm a very well educated individual. Second, they are gray, so it doesn't matter what they look like to you. Obviously I will change style eventually, but as far as I can see (thanks^^^) I will keep myself like this.

With each post, you make yourself out to be even more narrow minded. There's no need for insults and such. You are very childish, and if a subject as minimal as this can set you off, you need some help.
:fluffle:

EDIT: ('re on the end of you, if you are talking about me personally, and "an" if the next word starts with a vowel)

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
Tierce_ said:
You seem obsessed with calling me an idiot, please refrain yourself - I'm a very well educated individual. Second, they are gray, so it doesn't matter what they look like to you. Obviously I will change style eventually, but as far as I can see (thanks^^^) I will keep myself like this.

With each post, you make yourself out to be even more narrow minded. There's no need for insults and such. You are very childish, and if a subject as minimal as this can set you off, you need some help.

EDIT: ('re on the end of you, if you are talking about me personally, and "an" if the next word starts with a vowel)
you r0x ;)

elaTC

Fledgling Freddie
Tierce_ said:

I like the word idiot. That is becouse you made a narrow minded respons to mine and then try to turn it against me with this respons. I told you an open minded respons if you didn't get it i dont think you can be well educated. Btw you are 17 years old. You dont have a top education. I am for one older then you, i got better education, i got more life experience, i got more work experience and i still do dont think that i am well educated. To think that you are that by 17 is narrow minded.

I type whatever i feel like, becouse i like strong words i use strong words. Nothing more, nothing less. I post crap on the forum just to get a good laugh. As you always get people to respond just like the one you just did. Now this bores me, back to playing with dice's. Have fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom