My jeans are tighter than yours.

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Tierce_ said:
You obviosuly didn't read his post then, no?

Nah, I don't have a sister...I do on the other hand have money which I can use to buy new jeans (omg).

They are girls jeans for the simple reason that it's very hard to get below a size 30/30 in the shops I like. So the logical answer is to go for the girls jeans, which are tighter and fit me well...I have a fairly thin figure. Oh and I never denied being gay - I'm not - but if I was, I don't think it'd matter ;).

ok chill was only a joke lol i understand about it hard to get guys jeans below 30/30 but i buy mine then get em taliored im quite small lol

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
Fuck Emo. Death Metal Fortehwin. I Expel Urine Upon Ye Fashion Clad Ass.

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
harebear said:
Fuck Emo. Death Metal Fortehwin. I Expel Urine Upon Ye Fashion Clad Ass.

You were at atreyu/NJ and HIL mate.

C'mon man, meet me in town and I bet you're just as broken-hearted as I am.

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
DEATH PAIN RAPE SUFFERING CAMO CAMO. :(

*scratches wrists*

Was there for NJ only ;D

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
I dont do teh whole tight jeans thing, I just be wearing lotsa normal sensible jeans and black shirts, as in real shirts, real shirts own. ;D

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i buy 2 pairs of jeans, then i put my left leg in the right jean slot, my right leg in the left leg slot.

when i walk i get ppl to put their legs into the spare slots while we cram as much lard into our mouths as possible

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Now I can talk again, I would like to express my opinion on Tierce based on this thread, and this thread alone:

GAY!

Glad to get that off my chest. No I am not a homophobe.

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Ame said:
Now I can talk again, I would like to express my opinion on Tierce based on this thread, and this thread alone:

GAY!

Glad to get that off my chest. No I am not a homophobe.

Hang...on....wiping..away....the...tears...

Well if I'm gay, I must be the first gay to only find woman attractive and find the thought of being attracted to a male quite disgusting.

Although I'm sure I'm wrong, and in actual fact I am a big pink gayman, destined to dance the night away and cry over Aaliyah records when I return home.

(homophobe:()

I like pink you fagg0t! and i aint gay :O

i didn't find this thread gay, prbly in top 10 thread in this shit section

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Yeppy Kinkster said:
I like pink you fagg0t! and i aint gay :O

i didn't find this thread gay, prbly in top 10 thread in this shit section

I like pink too man, but whatever it takes to create a stereotype...

:fluffle:

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
i dont think i can get any girls to give me jeans that i can wear :( i may just steal someones, what if i wear a skirt? :D

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
harebear said:
Tierce_, ye going to Download ?

Am not mate. As far as I know LoG, ETID, Unearth, As I lay dying and some others are playing Glasgow on seperate dates anyway.

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
You know it fits.

Left > Right.

Attachments

• girls vs boys side.JPG
    girls vs boys side.JPG
    78.4 KB · Views: 38

elaTC

Fledgling Freddie
Tierce_ said:
You know it fits.

Left > Right.

No, idiot. Right ones becouse bootcut is just awfull looking on thight jeans. _If_ you are going to wear thight jeans pick a _straight_ version or the ones that get thighter down the leg. Just my point of view tho. + Emo is gay. MC5 and the stooges will always rock you, almost forgot to mention that country rox emo even more badass.

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
Tierce_ said:
Am not mate. As far as I know LoG, ETID, Unearth, As I lay dying and some others are playing Glasgow on seperate dates anyway.

Yep, think I remember reading Caliban was gonna be with that. Should be cool. :D

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
elaTC said:
No, idiot. Right ones becouse bootcut is just awfull looking on thight jeans. _If_ you are going to wear thight jeans pick a _straight_ version or the ones that get thighter down the leg. Just my point of view tho. + Emo is gay. MC5 and the stooges will always rock you, almost forgot to mention that country rox emo even more badass.

Yes, I'm afraid that's totally wrong. I'm wearing 28 straight/flex fit. They are NOT bootcut, you twat. There is an obvious difference between my jeans, and a pair of bootcut jeans. This being the lower hem being far wider, mine are sloped down on my shoes, MAYBE giving that impression, but certainly not made to be. I don't know why you think I listen to emo music either. My favourite bands are Every time I die, Queens of the Stone Age, Kyuss, Mondo generator, The Bled, and Misery Signals. None of which are emo, unless you count any small bit of singing in heavy music as emo.

Now fuck off and get your facts straight.

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
harebear said:
Yep, think I remember reading Caliban was gonna be with that. Should be cool. :D

Ewww, caliban are pish. Little scrawny gothling leading a band of scene kids. It reminds me of Send More Paramedics :(

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
xtortionist said:
tight jeans just look terrible anyway :flame:

Final chain post:

Yes, because jeans 1xx times too big look great.

x

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
I like them, not as much as any of the other bands but I like them. LoG should do this Halo of Locust's song, its so damn good :/ And on the topic of jeans, wear ones that fit maybe? :p

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
harebear said:
I like them, not as much as any of the other bands but I like them. LoG should do this Halo of Locust's song, its so damn good :/ And on the topic of jeans, wear ones that fit maybe? :p

They fit, nice and snug ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom