My jeans are tighter than yours.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
elaTC said:
Everyone knows it, i just rock. + White shoes is gay.

how dare u! i recently invested in a pair of white shoes and i assure you they are not gay, and are indeed amazing. if u continue in this manner i may have to call all your clothes/shoes/accessories gay..

yours truly
HESSY BABY!

elaTC

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:
how dare u! i recently invested in a pair of white shoes and i assure you they are not gay, and are indeed amazing. if u continue in this manner i may have to call all your clothes/shoes/accessories gay..

yours truly
HESSY BABY!

I would appriciate some more name callings on this forum's. we are suposed to show the outworld how it realy goes around on camlann.

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:

yours truly
HESSY BABY!
white shoes are stupid, you can be seen walking down the road from 2miles just from the gleem if they are new, black/blue trainers etc are the way forward

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
elaTC said:
I would appriciate some more name callings on this forum's. we are suposed to show the outworld how it realy goes around on camlann.
Well seeing as you think Camlann is no skill then i really dont know why you post here, and also camlann isnt all people calling each other name's. If i ever get someone who i have just killed send me a pm and flame me i dont retaliate and flame them back there is a command called /ignore you know, the only time i would have a go at someone is if they used a bug to kill me, e.g. i was standing at the Djinn just about to port and i got Dutx run up to me and attack me i went to quickcast stun him but like any lamer on camlann the used the run through bug... therefore quickcast didnt work, he killed me and i just felt sorry for him... i mean it doesnt exactly justify his last name which is 'StrengthAndHonour'.

elaTC

Fledgling Freddie
Xyslo said:
Well seeing as you think Camlann is no skill then i really dont know why you post here, and also camlann isnt all people calling each other name's. If i ever get someone who i have just killed send me a pm and flame me i dont retaliate and flame them back there is a command called /ignore you know, the only time i would have a go at someone is if they used a bug to kill me, e.g. i was standing at the Djinn just about to port and i got Dutx run up to me and attack me i went to quickcast stun him but like any lamer on camlann the used the run through bug... therefore quickcast didnt work, he killed me and i just felt sorry for him... i mean it doesnt exactly justify his last name which is 'StrengthAndHonour'.

Such a stupid reply. If i think camlann is no skill why shouldnt i be able to post anything about it? As long as you play on the server you got the rights to comment about it. I asume that you haven't played camlann for a long time but the flame and trashtalking is HUGHE everywhere on camlann and people should get used to it. I cant count how many flames i got, probobly 100k or something.

ps. DutX rox ds.

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
elaTC said:
Such a stupid reply. If i think camlann is no skill why shouldnt i be able to post anything about it? As long as you play on the server you got the rights to comment about it. I asume that you haven't played camlann for a long time but the flame and trashtalking is HUGHE everywhere on camlann and people should get used to it. I cant count how many flames i got, probobly 100k or something.

ps. DutX rox ds.
then why is it the 1st thing written in your signiature idiot :wanker: , ps Dutx lamer, not rox

elaTC

Fledgling Freddie
Xyslo said:
then why is it the 1st thing written in your signiature idiot :wanker: , ps Dutx lamer, not rox

You truly is a retard and dont even know if it is worth posting a reply.

Ok try to read. I think that camlann is a no skill server becouse most of the player are shit. That is why it is written. Any more idiot questions you got?

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
elaTC said:
You truly is a retard and dont even know if it is worth posting a reply.

Ok try to read. I think that camlann is a no skill server becouse most of the player are shit. That is why it is written. Any more idiot questions you got?
No not questions, just something to tell you really... F*CK off and dont post here no one like's you (same for me really but i dont care :D)

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
haha.jpg

fact-gay.gif

Except Tierce_ :fluffle:

elaTC

Fledgling Freddie
Xyslo said:
No not questions, just something to tell you really... F*CK off and dont post here no one like's you (same for me really but i dont care :D)

Then mr newbie stop stalking me until you know anything about _anything_.

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
elaTC is such a retard lol, he slags people off using their mistakes then goes and makes the exact same mistakes, eg. slagging people for spelling then using a idiot instead of an idiot.

tard

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
xtortionist said:
elaTC is such a retard lol, he slags people off using their mistakes then goes and makes the exact same mistakes, eg. slagging people for spelling then using a idiot instead of an idiot.

tard
so true, but seriously i make my mistakes deliberatly... honest ^^

elaTC

Fledgling Freddie
xtortionist said:

tard

Actualy mr xtortionist i dont go for the spelling as i couldnt be arsed to type perfect english on a internet forum for retards(includes you). Its enough to just read their replys to get a good laugh ^^

Xtortionist as you in the other thread totaly missed the point with the reply and think that you made a good one when you actualy just proved that your stupid.

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
elaTC said:
Actualy mr xtortionist i dont go for the spelling as i couldnt be arsed to type perfect english on a internet forum for retards(includes you). Its enough to just read their replys to get a good laugh ^^

Xtortionist as you in the other thread totaly missed the point with the reply and think that you made a good one when you actualy just proved that your stupid.

Your just a bad impersination of Ormor, go back to your hole

Come back Ormor :(

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
This thread has gone out of control :(

P.S I bought tighter jeans.

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Natswoo said:
We don't fking care!

Then why are you in a thread that is called "My jeans are tighter than yours"?

Silly little boy.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
You know, for a forum that was ment at spam there's been a fuck load of replies oO

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom