My first rvr movie! (bard's view)

Dallas

Fledgling Freddie
just rewatched it, two things i think that could be improven :)

one is i didnt see you use singleinsta at all, its really a good way to stop a grp on the run with insta on leader, then followup with ae mezz ofc..

second thing is clicking on qbar, that allways makes my eye tic ;)

especially on a cc´er..

could remap keyboard to wasd combination, then you have half the qbar accessible at the tip of your fingers, wich will improve reaction speed by quite abit..

Orenthal

Can't get enough of FH
I like the intro to the movie, but as others have said there is some things that can be improved on:

One fight you are chasing an alb fg and run right up beside them, then F8 and mezz, would it not be easier to not run up beside them, mouse target them and mezz them from a far? letting your casters do their job and tanks can simply MA the targets down?

My other point would be to pan more and to be active and moving during fights, with your lul and insta DD to interupt and totally fuck up the enemy groups support. Pan to see what is coming towards you, or your guildies, and use your insta dd to interupt a runie nuking, or a healer spread healing.

Also, as Septina said, make sure you use /face when your casting, its so much easier :)

This is mearly my view on how to improve, I liked the intro with the transition and the music is nice. As i said, this is not a flame, just adding my view :)

Regen-

Fledgling Freddie
Xajorkith said:
For someone to show a fg of 8 killing 2 stealthers is lame...
And for killing Xaranian (my guildy and duo partner and Orthinth) I'll make sure whenever I see the bard he's going to get peppered with arrows. :twak:

Whats rong with showing 8 people kill 2 stealthers? It's coz of people like you that i enjoy wathcing stealthers get rammed up the ass.

Groups will stop rolling solo/duo stealthers when stealthers stop leeching of FG fights.. which will never happen so just get used to it.

duact

Fledgling Freddie
this movie beats the dragon knights rvr movie and quicksilvers assist4thewin movie when it comes to shit play. Music was nice tho. And anyone who says you can play your class must be an even worse player.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Xajorkith said:
Tis funny.... I went through all my gazillion movies for DAoC today and even though it's fecking old.... I thought yours is still the best produced... still shit cos actually had no combat in it... but none the less.. best editing by some way...

And please don't mistake my little compliment to mean I actually like you in any way :fluffle:
Hoho, don't worry, how could I make that mistake! :D But what movie are you talking about, is it the "First Line of Defence" one?

Himse

FH is my second home
lol.

the part where you use aoe insta on the avalonian and only get him i actually just laughed so much xDDDDDDDDDDD

you may be a new guild group, but the bard should still have an idea of how to play his class :<

you seem to just stand around and watch, and not move around and interupt (most of this has been said before) but its so funny to watch because in my honest opinion that was poor.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
ignore the bitter little nobodys and carry on having fun.

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
It wasn't very well played, as far as any help on improvements go my advise is to try and download another bard movie (seem to remember a NP one) and watch that, compare what they do and see if any improvements can be made to your game.

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
I wish ppl wouldn't use shapeshifts (including wolf/cat etc) if they're going to make movies.

If you're going to stand inside constant interuptions, with casting animations visible we could at least see you were trying to cast.

Kudos on killing 2 stealthers btw, I was half expecting to see footage of lulling a solo skald from clip range. No I'm not bitter!

Phake

Fledgling Freddie
Rawr! .. i thought it was a nice movie considering .. 1st movie out .. the second will be better .. and by the time ur on yer third .. ur amongst the best guilds out there .. im sure .. everyone played like shit in the beggining .. even the most "leet" ppl out there. :clap:

papaboo

Fledgling Freddie
Divinia said:
bard rr5 RA, "transforms caster into the apperence of another race and class" or summet, its like when transforming into a wolf or similar, your casting animations wont be seen.

That's even more wicked :D

Regen-

Fledgling Freddie
i didnt think he did 2 bad.. and his F8 mezz spam aint that bad an idea if ure going for interupts. Keep it going! And just :twak: all the people from other realms that are only flaming you here coz you either killed them in RvR or they wonna boost there e-peen coz they only got a 1" irl :p

Good luck Sabre, you seem like a decent lot! :clap:

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Just few tips m8

1. Pan
2.Insta DD on quickbar u NEED it try it u will see.
3.when running with Eld and Chanter tell them to assist tell the eld to use his baseline nuke with the chanter after heat debuff.
4.Dont pbae fg's when stacked i no its fun but just breakes the mezz :mad:
5.Less worrying about what other people are saying and concentrate on having fun in the game and you will get better.
6.Move out into a suitable position to interupt.
7. Play end straight away.

Other than the advice of posted good luck and hope to see Sabre get better with eachover as a guild.

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
Himse said:
lol.

the part where you use aoe insta on the avalonian and only get him i actually just laughed so much xDDDDDDDDDDD

you may be a new guild group, but the bard should still have an idea of how to play his class :<

you seem to just stand around and watch, and not move around and interupt (most of this has been said before) but its so funny to watch because in my honest opinion that was poor.
first lookup what the RR5 abilitie does instead of caling me a noob, go read the herald and then look at yourself imo.

Himse

FH is my second home
Deadnala said:
first lookup what the RR5 abilitie does instead of caling me a noob, go read the herald and then look at yourself imo.
i look at myself, and i see myself,

im a shit player and i could play a bard better:< and thats saying something

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
lol i gone stop replying here, just wasting time at ppl who post cleuless flames. anyway i would like to play with them one time to see how shitty they play themself. i never got complaints of any groups, kk everyone got a bad day, me aswell but in common ppl like me to bard for there groups, that means they like the way i play. actualy i got a few good thingies of this thread:

- use face to stop for the mezz...never realised this tbh
- i got rid of the heal buttons on my QB...as i never use them anyway
- and the most of all NEVER post you movie on FH so that the lame noobs can ruine your GOOD reputation.

Thanks to the ppl who posted poitive critics and FU to the flaming noobs.

and as final word in this thread: greetz

Punishment

Resident Freddy
<3<3<3 @ Godwyn

Baptism by fire it seems is Fotm , Just take what positive info as come from thread and put it into practice in 2nd video.

My 1 criticism is not enough WL killing xD

rure

Fledgling Freddie
thaaadi said:
Only things that amusing in this movie is moik running in and out from the tower after all the crying when septina ran towards a tower in a fg fight :sex:

well, he finally learned how to play smart and he learned from the best; Septina king of Sweden.

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
Deadnala said:
i never got complaints of any groups, kk everyone got a bad day, me aswell but in common ppl like me to bard for there groups, that means they like the way i play.

I don't know what groups you were leading then. I believe this bad-day thing, but if so then why do you record a movie only of you having a "bad day"?
I don't quite see the point of that, since how you played your bard in that movie was ridiculous. I first thought it was some sort of satire or so.

moik

Fledgling Freddie
Deadnala said:
I think he meant that you could move around when you are interupted yourself, try to find the ones interupting you and using your insta DD (not for damage :eek7: ) to interupt them, or simply moving out of the interupt range and then coming back to interupt them with aemezz.

Eemma

Fledgling Freddie
Phake said:
Rawr! .. i thought it was a nice movie considering .. 1st movie out .. the second will be better .. and by the time ur on yer third .. ur amongst the best guilds out there .. im sure .. everyone played like shit in the beggining .. even the most "leet" ppl out there. :clap:

word (Altho I rocked as warden ''at'' the begining)
I really hope you improve Godwyn.
take all the advice you can get from ppl. and dont listen to
those retards flaming you :e

Himse

FH is my second home
moik said:
I think he meant that you could move around when you are interupted yourself, try to find the ones interupting you and using your insta DD (not for damage :eek7: ) to interupt them, or simply moving out of the interupt range and then coming back to interupt them with aemezz.

thats precisely my point moik :p

ty. nuffsaid :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Deadnala said:
- and the most of all NEVER post you movie on FH so that the lame noobs can ruine your GOOD reputation.
Well, "lame noobs" can't really ruin your "GOOD reputation" unless there really is some truth behind their words. ;)

statued

Loyal Freddie
ok....

DD =must on qb

single lulaby=must on QB

ALWAYS be moving never be standing stilll unless for mezz etc

never use that feking rr5 abil... yes yes it look to your enemys that your not casting but you could be getting interupted yourself and not know it

next movie include stuff other then ganking

punish always rox...........when he buys me chocalate

other then that its a ok video for first time :clap: :clap:

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Deadnala said:
interupt with spell that have a timer? i prefer to spamm f8/ea mezz to interupt, that allso have the chance to get a mezz in sometimes

the point is dd/lul/ae-lul = insta spells = you can use them while kiting = r0x

statued

Loyal Freddie
daoc_xianghua said:
the point is dd/lul/ae-lul = insta spells = you can use them while kiting = r0x

i love the way u turn camelot termonoly into maths :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom