My first rvr movie! (bard's view)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
host it m8

for me (and prolly most other peeps) watching direct from a web server involves to much buffering... so the footage pauses every ten seconds.

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
Oh oops, embed movie worked perfect for me. anyway here is the file file for doawnload.

Clicky

I think you should target some with your mouse, and not just spam f8 as bard. Also, you shouldnt take that ur fg kill duo stealthers in movie :p

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
every FG take loners aswell, no need to cut it out and be a hypocrit isnt it ;)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
i think it's quite clear it isn't a regular we-pwn vid of an optimal gank grp, if you keep that in mind its a preety nice video

you and your group have quite a few things to learn, but aslong as you stick together and have fun then i dont see any reason why this vid/group deserves flaming

No, but just seeing a fg take 2 loners in a movie isnt really what people want to see i think. More fg vs fg, or fg vs zerg ;)

thaaadi

Fledgling Freddie
bard rr5 + movie = nono :( didnt understand shit what you where doing cuz of no cast animations

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
ok first..zoom out so u can see whts going on
2. Use mouse to target and then mezz.
3. Dont waste insta on solo enemies when fight is already over.
4. your position is bad..your interupted all the time(moc1 helps here)
5. maybe get purge 3, a mezzed bard is no use.
6. Remove those 2 heals on first qbar..its not your job.
7. qbind some instas, like dd, single target lul etc..and use them all the time.
and last that rr5 ability is no use rly..a good fg know to spot the bard.

Have fun in rvr tho :)

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
Joor said:
and last that rr5 ability is no use rly..a good fg know to spot the bard.
true BUT: they cant spot that i lost my mezz and that im unmezzing my group :) that part works, believe me :)

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
DaRkDeViLDK said:
Can you please tell me the name of the UI ur useing :)
Sure, Its my own mod. downloaded 1 cleared it and started from scratch.
you can get it here Clicky

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Haha, funnay vid
But play together lots more and don't give up and you will win vs the good fgs
And OMFG the fat firblog bm there <3<3<3<3

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
This movie is obviously fake because you can't play that bad, and if not your never using mouse and no songs. No positioning. the list goes on...

Tiztla

Fledgling Freddie
loads of stuff already been said not going to say it once more , i do want to add one thing , keep it up, i see u guys have the talent to do a good movie

try to not include when a fg pwns solo/duo stealthers , aye i now it is been done but really it is not fun to watch :)

try to capture as many close and fun fights as possible (fg v fg , 1 fg v 2fg etc) then show it and i think it will be a lot more fun even for u :)

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
Z^^ said:
This movie is obviously fake because you can't play that bad, and if not your never using mouse and no songs. No positioning. the list goes on...
look again imo, 1st target is allways picked with mouse..
after that mezz spamm = for interrupt, not to get the mezz in
when the end go low i change songs, indeed i dont change when combat start but that's personal playstyle. imo mezz/interrupt go first.
to reply on "you can't play that bad"
Dont want to play to good, else the FG's dont want to play with us anymore and alb/mids would whine even more j/k :p

Zeratuhl

Fledgling Freddie
they deserve some credit. never claimed they were good and I think its nice to see them put some efforts in trying.

Tarmak

Fledgling Freddie
Hahaha, had alot of fun that night, the recordings was only from a coupple of hours of rvr one night, and we all had a blast and laughed hard on ts :)

And i hope you chaps notice that some of us dressed upp like teletubbies :cheers:

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
Tarmak said:
Hahaha, had alot of fun that night, the recordings was only from a coupple of hours of rvr one night, and we all had a blast and laughed hard on ts :)

And i hope you chaps notice that some of us dressed upp like teletubbies :cheers:
lmao @ teletubbies (internal joke)
Aye al the clips come from the 1 zergy evening when albs where on crau.

Mistlin

Fledgling Freddie
aye...we do have a lot of fun...but any constructive advice from the old skool groups is welcome ofc :clap:

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Well cant complain on anything u play as u play, atleast u having fun playing so :)

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
Deadnala said:
look again imo, 1st target is allways picked with mouse..
after that mezz spamm = for interrupt, not to get the mezz in
when the end go low i change songs, indeed i dont change when combat start but that's personal playstyle. imo mezz/interrupt go first.
to reply on "you can't play that bad"
Dont want to play to good, else the FG's dont want to play with us anymore and alb/mids would whine even more j/k :p
well im also very confused why you have no animations of your spellcasting... well sorry didn't meen anything, hope you enjoy the game.

Narco

Loyal Freddie
u got 2 heals on first qbar its not really your job to do...
u get interupted 2 much tbh,work on poisitions...
and zoom out the camera m8 !
have fun :)

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Some of those fights were a hell of a lot of fun :) We primarily made the movie as an intro to our website to show how the guild started. As we evolve we will make lots more vids and hopefuly by then we will win a few more fights :) A big thanks to Godwyn for making it! :worthy:

To u guys who flame pointlessly its just a bit stupid imo.

Thx for sum of the constructive criticism we will bear it in mind :)

Cheers all and see u out there,

Ad

moik

Fledgling Freddie
I love all movies with spelling-errors in them, it always cracks me up. If you cba to pick up a dictionary when you make a movie so you get it right, just.. *sigh* :clap:

Brylle Madness

Fledgling Freddie
was mighty fun to watch cause I thought it was a joke first but I then realised that you were beginners, at least it seems so. Keep on playing you will get the upper hand with more training. Nad a tip for you playing bard:

Move MORE!!!

I saw the last fight and I was thinking: "move away!! Move away from the interupts!"

hehe and I have to agree with the 08:an about spelling part.

Good luck in the future

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom