My 2 days. [Chavs DIE irl!]

Cirandi

One of Freddy's beloved
A couple of weeks ago me and a mate got jumped by 4 kids, the swedish equivalent of chavs i guess. 2 with knives, 1 with an expandable baton.

Why the little wankers jumped us i will never know. I'm quite big and have a black belt in jiu-jitsu, worked as a bouncer when i was in school so it's not exactly the first fight i've been in... My mate took the knife of 1 of the guys so i jumped the other one holding a knife, slapped him around a bit and took the knife off him.

The table had turned. We had a knife each. They had none. They were somewhat discouraged by this and 1 of them started crying as i called the police and they were picked up. Trial in a couple of weeks from now, will be very interesting :)

Feels pretty good since i wasn't victimized, got away with a cut in my hand from when i took the knife from the little fooker. My mate got a pretty nasty cut and had to get a couple of stitches.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Thadius said:
In your case then, all goths must be blooddrinkers who like to sacrifice goats to a blood god and slit thier wrists at every oppourtunity

always wondered about that, tbh all the goths ive known were sodding vegitarians, or worse.... vegans!! and to me that seemed pretty odd but each to their own, and i can walk past a bunch of goths and not bat an eyelid but i generally cross the street when chavs come my way.

oh and Cirandi :worthy: :worthy: wtg bud thats what i like to hear :clap:

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
it's moron, with one R.
you end your statement with "period" but why don't you use them in the proper way?
i should always be I, with a capital letter I if referring to one's self.
don't is an abbreviation from do not, thus making that little hanging thingy needed...
if a word ending with a y is used in the plural, the y is always changed for ie making it hobbies.

I still don't know what the word intelligent did in your post...
oh yes i see! SPELLING MAKES YOU CLEVER AND INTELLIGENT! YES YES! -.-

(and plural thing does not count in all cases, cba to investigate if it does with a word as hobby)

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Cirandi said:
A couple of weeks ago me and a mate got jumped by 4 kids, the swedish equivalent of chavs i guess. 2 with knives, 1 with an expandable baton.

Why the little wankers jumped us i will never know. I'm quite big and have a black belt in jiu-jitsu, worked as a bouncer when i was in school so it's not exactly the first fight i've been in... My mate took the knife of 1 of the guys so i jumped the other one holding a knife, slapped him around a bit and took the knife off him.

The table had turned. We had a knife each. They had none. They were somewhat discouraged by this and 1 of them started crying as i called the police and they were picked up. Trial in a couple of weeks from now, will be very interesting :)

Feels pretty good since i wasn't victimized, got away with a cut in my hand from when i took the knife from the little fooker. My mate got a pretty nasty cut and had to get a couple of stitches.

Hmmm how long until you get a letter through the door from their solicitor stating that you're going to be taken to court and sued for damages for:

Causing actual bodily harm,
Inflicting emotional Distress,
Infringing their human rights to express themselves,
Prejudicial behaviour,
Oh and criminal damage for bleeding on their £500 jeans...

It's a shit world we live in sometimes :(

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Dakkath said:
Hmmm how long until you get a letter through the door from their solicitor stating that you're going to be taken to court and sued for damages for:

Causing actual bodily harm,
Inflicting emotional Distress,
Infringing their human rights to express themselves,
Prejudicial behaviour,
Oh and criminal damage for bleeding on their £500 jeans...

It's a shit world we live in sometimes :(

from what i see in his post he doesnt live in england.

so i expect his legal system there isnt a complete load of runny shit with bloody mucus in it.

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
its funny how all chavs on chavscum.co.uk writes like 12 year old AOLers on meth

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
Cirandi said:

good!!! give them hell. hate people like that. when they come my way i just cross the street cause its 50/50 i will get a comment or they start shit with me. the swedish chavs such just as bad i reckon :) where in stockholm do you live?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Thadius said:
In your case then, all goths must be blooddrinkers who like to sacrifice goats to a blood god and slit thier wrists at every oppourtunity

no thats satanists. goths and satanists are 2 diffrent things. just because they both wear black doesent mean its the same thing..

generalising abit to much here are we?

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
it's moron, with one R.
you end your statement with "period" but why don't you use them in the proper way?
i should always be I, with a capital letter I if referring to one's self.
don't is an abbreviation from do not, thus making that little hanging thingy needed...
if a word ending with a y is used in the plural, the y is always changed for ie making it hobbies.
hah i damed sure wasnt sober and i darent say i type correctly on the internet .. why should i right in full blown essays its just a forum u pedantic plebian .. ure reply isnt even correct :touch:

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Ctuchik said:
no thats satanists. goths and satanists are 2 diffrent things. just because they both wear black doesent mean its the same thing..

generalising abit to much here are we?
well, its close to the same if people wear burberry (as on chavscum.co.uk) they're chavs. Just coz er person wears 1 style of clothes does not automatically make him a certain type.
tho, who the fuck would be stupid enough to pay 500£ for those shitty clothes -.-

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
Glad to see nobody mentioned the dog I love in this post as it's too sterotyped with chavs in my opinon :) :drink:
Hmmm thinking about it now it's in Dictionary (but we have'nt got an updated version)
What is the defintion of a U.K chav.
Personally I always think of that lottery winner Micheal Carrol.

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
well, its close to the same if people wear burberry (as on chavscum.co.uk) they're chavs. Just coz er person wears 1 style of clothes does not automatically make him a certain type.
tho, who the fuck would be stupid enough to pay 500£ for those shitty clothes -.-
Personnaly I feel sorry for Burberry as 12 years ago when I went clubbing they were the things to wear and it was all lovey dovey and no chavs :)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Dandare said:
Glad to see nobody mentioned the dog I love in this post as it's too sterotyped with chavs in my opinon :) :drink:
Hmmm thinking about it now it's in Dictionary (but we have'nt got an updated version)
What is the defintion of a U.K chav.
Personally I always think of that lottery winner Micheal Carrol.

Aaaah yes Mister Dare.... do your puppies have burberry collars or do they just wear huge gold bling chains?

eep..noooooooo.... good doggy.... erm dan?....grrrr..............Daaaaaaaaaaan..... call em off im sorryyyyy.... w00f ..........waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!
[woof=<trans>=pwnd!!]

<sews arm back on> and that carrol bloke oow man theres a poster boy for capital punishment if ever i saw one, what a cretin! i have trouble believing he's actually real tbh his poor neighbours

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Cirandi said:

Nice one :worthy: .

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Dandare said:
Personnaly I feel sorry for Burberry as 12 years ago when I went clubbing they were the things to wear and it was all lovey dovey and no chavs :)

The first Burberry shop was in London Street Basingstoke with a small factory at the back making the classic raincoats. They moved to London when they became more famous. Very sad that a classic label has been adopted by a bunch of w*nkers that serve no purpose to society.

Got some mates who live in and around Basingstoke and the place has way too many chavs. There needs to be a yearly cull. Would be like seal clubbing but without the protests.

Plenty of people wear Burberry in Dubai, especially the ladies with Burberry handbags.

Was just wonderring how funny it would be if you could just click your fingers and turn all Chav worn Burberry into Laura Ashley. Insta gayness!

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
Raven said:
i think killing them is a little harsh, maybe send them off to some freezing cold island north of scotland to fend for themselves, could even make it into a big brother style TV show.

no way we don't f*ckin want them - glasgow's full of the little dickheads as it is :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom