My 2 days. [Chavs DIE irl!]

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Well, last night I went to go pick up my GF from Sutton Station, allmost got assulted and threatened with dead by 2 random people.

Was in Sutton today, got insulted by 3 random people, and allmost attacked again by some complete ****.

ALL CHAVS DIE IN REAL LIFE, they need to learn not to harass people who they don't know, they need to learn that people don't give a flying fuck about them, they need to learn that all their 'attention seeking' is working, but we can't do shit since the person they assult will most probably go to prison for assult if they defend themselves. . I don't give a flying fuck if I get banned for this by the way.

PS: Die, if you drive a moped, wear 2nd hand nickelson, or even come close to looking like one you should die. DIE TO METEOR.

And by the way, I'm not a person who usually starts posts like these.

EDIT: And yes, police were involved last night.

Gamah

Banned
inc ban!

P.s chavs need to go to another place, one where the living people are not!

Overdriven

Gamah said:

And? The police/people need to get their act together and pull more security into this. I can't walk the street without being harassed, I keep myself to myself. But oh, you know. Police/people get involved they get stabbed!

Gamah

Banned
Overdriven said:
And? The police/people need to get their act together and pull more security into this. I can't walk the street without being harassed, I keep myself to myself. But oh, you know. Police/people get involved they get stabbed!

Yes I agrizzle ma Nizzle, Best way to deal with chavs is give them a simple numeric puzzle and watch thier head explode, or twat em with a golf club :D

Overdriven

Gamah said:
Yes I agrizzle ma Nizzle, Best way to deal with chavs is give them a simple numeric puzzle and watch thier head explode, or twat em with a golf club :D

Or take away the money their claminging from the goverment and watch their lives fall apart. Or set me a millitary leader and give me killing power. I'm really not impressed with them.

youngbaba

Fledgling Freddie
Not all chavs are scum, but i know the general lowlife wankers your talking about. Shame we need the working class to run our country, or id personally napalm them all and suffer the penalty of genocide tbh

Thadius

Part of the furniture
youngbaba said:
Not all chavs are scum, but i know the general lowlife wankers your talking about. Shame we need the working class to run our country, or id personally napalm them all and suffer the penalty of genocide tbh

Im working class and no, not all chavs are wankers. Can name quite a few other people who fit into other social backgrounds who are nasty bastards

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Well tbh your just going way over the top... right if i drive a moped i should die? or wear some of the bling there wearing i should die irl? hm think u need to get ya isues sorted out m8

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
oh i know what a chav is now. and i hate them too, they go around everyone trying to act cool in gangs

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Elkie said:
Well tbh your just going way over the top... right if i drive a moped i should die? or wear some of the bling there wearing i should die irl? hm think u need to get ya isues sorted out m8

He got threatened 2 days in a row, of course he needs to get some anger out.

Please read his post properly, or if you did that already then try understanding what he wrote.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
not terribly fond of chavs but have known a few chavvish people who are quite nice, dont like pikeys but am sure there has to be some nice ones in general i think what im trying to say is the old chestnut of "theres good and bad in every group" but when youve just been assulted (physically or verbally) by someone fitting a particular social type then yes you are going to feel no goodwill to anyone who is from the same or even similar backgrounds.

good example is i've heard so many people say "bmw drivers are wan***s" this includes a friend of mine who actua;llly drives one, if youve had a bad xp from someone your not likely to forgive and forget quickly.

there is a serious problem with the innocent not being able to defend themselves and its not only in this country but its always the innocent that feel naked and unprotected, was chatting with a chap the other day who is from the uk but lived in mobile alabama coaching soccer for a while, he said over there he leagally carries a knife, never intends to use it but because he has the right to carry a weapon and does so he feels safe when he goes out as if he were to be attacked he would be on some form on even ground, he said that when he came back to the uk he was scared to go out at night.

to me this is a great injustice when innocent people are afraid and wrong doers have the run of the place, so overdriven i understand how you feel bud just try not to dispair hopefully one day those arseholes that started on you will start on someone who really is a bad guy and not just dressed the part (or some one whos been studying self defence for 10 years) then they will know what its like to be on the receiving end.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Ezteq said:
was chatting with a chap the other day who is from the uk but lived in mobile alabama coaching soccer for a while, he said over there he leagally carries a knife, never intends to use it but because he has the right to carry a weapon and does so he feels safe when he goes out as if he were to be attacked he would be on some form on even ground, .

and still he probably wont be on a even ground. because anyone in the US thats out to make trouble with other ppl are in 99% of the cases carrying a gun! so if he would even get in a situation where he felt the need to pull out that swiss armt knife of his, he basically commited suicide as it gave the other dude a reason to pull his gun and shoot him. and he probably would have gotten away with it to as he could have declared it as "self defense".

he would probably get booked for illegal possetion of firearms tho, but probably not murder/manslaughter/whatever.

thats US for ya.

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
would u liek cheese with that whine

haha some one got owned kekekeke xddd iddd :m00:

owned-cat_jpg.jpg

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Elkie said:

Idiotic reply.

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Chav's are the scum of the earth- and before you judge I would like to explain why.

I was walking home one time, it's abpit 20 mins walk from the center of town to my house, and it was during RAG week and I was wearing my RAG week t-shirt, and these absolute scum bags hanging around on a street corner, start calling me a tosser, so I turn around to them and say, at least I've been dong something with my life rather than standing on a corner trying to sort out my next fucking fix, they chase after me, and I just stand there laughing, while they kicked the fucking shit out of me, laughing coz I knew as long as I felt better than they did, they were the fucking biggest lowlife scum I have ever come across.

Sorry for my spelling I'm a tad pissed- it was my 20th yesterday.

Mey

Part of the furniture
Thadius said:
Im working class and no, not all chavs are wankers. Can name quite a few other people who fit into other social backgrounds who are nasty bastards

I resent that, Chavs aren't even working class!

hang on wtf. im sure you said you would napalm all working class people to death if we didn't need them?

Mey

Part of the furniture
DocWolfe said:
Chav's are the scum of the earth- and before you judge I would like to explain why.

I was walking home one time, it's abpit 20 mins walk from the center of town to my house, and it was during RAG week and I was wearing my RAG week t-shirt, and these absolute scum bags hanging around on a street corner, start calling me a tosser, so I turn around to them and say, at least I've been dong something with my life rather than standing on a corner trying to sort out my next fucking fix, they chase after me, and I just stand there laughing, while they kicked the fucking shit out of me, laughing coz I knew as long as I felt better than they did, they were the fucking biggest lowlife scum I have ever come across.

hehe and it annoys them so much when you piss yourself laughing when they try to Jump/attack you..

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
As that Cheif Inspector stated

'This country is being overrun by feral youths with no sense of morality or consequence, they are brought up with the worst possible role models and lack any decent sense of direction'
'They are supported by hand wringing leftist dogma and are immune to any punishment'
This is the price we pay for freedom and the total collapse of religion, it is only a matter of time before the majority of decent citizens begin to take the law into their own hands.

A civil war against anarchy is but a lynching away.

Bring it on I say

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Doing my head in now with all this anti chav bollocks

I went to a tough inner city school with large race issues(shit even one of the London bombers went there, had a scrap with him like 3 years ago)

The reason people hang around in so called gangs is because where I went, the asians used to hang around together(was a good 30 of them per year group, pretty large gang wouldnt you say?)

I was the only so- called "mosher" in my year but I hung around with so called chavs, despite wearing the full getup of hoody, chains and all that crap because if you didnt, you would get singled out and bullied by the asians(trying not to use the words I call them :p)

You ever been chased by 30 odd kids wanting to kick the living shit out of you?

Im still a so called "mosher" and live in a so-called "chav" area but I never get any hassle.

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
Job said:
This is the price we pay for freedom and the total collapse of religion, it is only a matter of time before the majority of decent citizens begin to take the law into their own hands.

A civil war against anarchy is but a lynching away.

Bring it on I say
Freedom hah u speak of freedom as if there is such a thing lal

religous freak

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Conchabar said:
Freedom hah u speak of freedom as if there is such a thing lal

religous freak

Persoanlly, I see more white British males taking more liberties than Muslims...

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
youngbaba said:

Thats simply offensive to anyone who is from or is working class.
Personally I have little dealings with the "so called" chaves in my area. They simply leave me alone.
However I am working class.
SO working class and Chaves are not the same thing.
Are you trying to tell us that you are a member of the Aristocracy?
If so .. chances are .. your ancestors were simply dark age chaves.

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
Rookiescot said:
Thats simply offensive to anyone who is from or is working class.
Personally I have little dealings with the "so called" chaves in my area. They simply leave me alone.
However I am working class.
SO working class and Chaves are not the same thing.
Are you trying to tell us that you are a member of the Aristocracy?
If so .. chances are .. your ancestors were simply dark age chaves.
he just shows how dumb he is.. if he is a member of aristocracy i dearly do fear for them..more to the point i wouldnt be surprised if he was one of those goth wankers .. upon reading the word napalm in his breif statement i now realise he is a child or has the mental age of a child its okay he is an idiot:) he speaks of napalm and genocide as if he gets horny over it -_^ hitler of tomorow eh?

DocWolfe said:

nice one for standing your ground i guess :worthy:

Sinnica

Fledgling Freddie
dont even live in the .uk but can understand the anger towards them, i hate them too :p I'll bring the shotgun overseas :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom