My 2 days. [Chavs DIE irl!]

Sinnica

Fledgling Freddie
lets go clean up our own backyard first then, THEN ill bring my shotgun overseas :p stockholm mostly though, cba with them morons anyway :flame:

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Ha first time I've been called a religous freak!

Himse

FH is my second home
Elkie said:
Well tbh your just going way over the top... right if i drive a moped i should die? or wear some of the bling there wearing i should die irl? hm think u need to get ya isues sorted out m8

you are a chav :\ get lost :p

Marc

FH is my second home
Watch Bad lads army: officer class, if you wanna see chavs get their just rewards. Fck me its hilarious. You knew it was gonna be a class series when in the first episode some little chav was mouthing off "im from rochdale, im fucking rock hard, if its not nailed down I will fucking nick it". 20 mins later the soft little shite was crying his eyes out saying he couldnt hack it in the 1950's army.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
if you ever get attacked just grab his throat and squeeze hard, he will drop like a sack of sh!t in seconds.

when i say throat i actually mean his wind pipe (oeasophagus)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Marc said:
Watch Bad lads army: officer class, if you wanna see chavs get their just rewards. Fck me its hilarious. You knew it was gonna be a class series when in the first episode some little chav was mouthing off "im from rochdale, im fucking rock hard, if its not nailed down I will fucking nick it". 20 mins later the soft little shite was crying his eyes out saying he couldnt hack it in the 1950's army.

haah yesterday was good, that lippy sh!t made to carry amy the gun shell about for ages

Marc

FH is my second home
Bahumat said:
haah yesterday was good, that lippy sh!t made to carry amy the gun shell about for ages

hahaha yeah. Then when he went back to barracks he was like "soz lads, thats it now, i wont let you down, thats the last time I fuck up". 30 mins later he was off to see the captain to get dishcharged!!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Marc said:
hahaha yeah. Then when he went back to barracks he was like "soz lads, thats it now, i wont let you down, thats the last time I fuck up". 30 mins later he was off to see the captain to get dishcharged!!

when they interviewed his mum she was all

"Yeah i thought maybe tomorrow he would be fine but he never changed"

you keep telling youself that....she was chav scum as well imo

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Okay, yeah. I was totally pissed off. I know some who are actually nice people, and ironically because of some of them there's a 90% chance I wont get mugged. Then there's the random assholes who will assult you for no reason, they're the people who need to be sorted out.

I agree that eventually people are going to end up taking the law into their own hands and I'd love to see it happen, I'd love to see all the low-life-scum be beaten to a near death. It'd make me smile because I know they deserved it.

I'm sure a few of you heard about the handicaped kid who got thrown into a 'lake/pond' at lakeside by a group of 5 of them, when the kid was minding his own business. Look, none of the 5 kids (from what I know/have been told) have been put in prison for murder, or even been to court. Isn't that just un ethical? Killing a kid who is keeping his business to himself?
What about when old people get assulted by them, and have video (CCTV or otherwise) video evidance and nothing happens once they're caught?

I just think it needs to be sorted out, It's becoming stupid these days - Nothings happening to stop them, or well atleast not around here.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
i think killing them is a little harsh, maybe send them off to some freezing cold island north of scotland to fend for themselves, could even make it into a big brother style TV show.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Chav bashing!

*downs a shot of jack daniels*

With these boards, i'll be drunk under an hour! Arriva!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
hehehe a chap at work suggested an olympic event to get rid of them usibng a giant catapult call it "chav-lin" .

i think we have a responsibility here guys, we need to put an end to this generalisation of groups and we need to decalire war on.....

fucking-arsehole-tit-scumbags!!!

yes it is the war against FATS! doesnt matter what colour, religion, background you have if ur a FATS then we hate j00!!

[disclaimer: the name FATS is not referring to people with a weight problem, unless they are san arsehole too]

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Conchabar said:
he just shows how dumb he is.. if he is a member of aristocracy i dearly do fear for them..more to the point i wouldnt be surprised if he was one of those goth wankers .. upon reading the word napalm in his breif statement i now realise he is a child or has the mental age of a child its okay he is an idiot:) he speaks of napalm and genocide as if he gets horny over it -_^ hitler of tomorow eh?
i bet you're a chav :/

Vilje

Fledgling Freddie
Conchabar said:
he just shows how dumb he is.. if he is a member of aristocracy i dearly do fear for them..more to the point i wouldnt be surprised if he was one of those goth wankers .. upon reading the word napalm in his breif statement i now realise he is a child or has the mental age of a child its okay he is an idiot:) he speaks of napalm and genocide as if he gets horny over it -_^ hitler of tomorow eh?

What did the goths do? ;o Where I come from, the goths are the good guys =)

And they kick chavs'es asses, but thats what we all do around my parts.

Jjuraa

Banned
Hire the makers of White Lightning cider to put bleach in every bottle. problem solved (except the bodies)

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
why do people keep saying shit like "my friend is a chav and he isnt violent, or steals, or wears burberry clothes or scares old people".

?

heres some news for you, they are obviously not a chav if they dont do thos things.

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
i bet you're a chav :/
hah if i was a chav i wouldnt be so intelligent chavs are ignorant morrons that define the word gutter life.. but i dont go out of my way to beat them up and join in there low life hobbys.. by beating them up you are as bad as them and sinking to there level period

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Conchabar said:
hah if i was a chav i wouldnt be so intelligent chavs are ignorant morrons that define the word gutter life.. but i dont go out of my way to beat them up and join in there low life hobbys.. by beating them up you are as bad as them and sinking to there level period
i agree to some extend :D you sounded so chavish!

Thadius

Part of the furniture
tris- said:
heres some news for you, they are obviously not a chav if they dont do thos things.

Thats a load of shite tbh

My friends were definingthem selves as chavs years before "chavs" became mainstream

In your case then, all goths must be blooddrinkers who like to sacrifice goats to a blood god and slit thier wrists at every oppourtunity

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Ctuchik said:
and still he probably wont be on a even ground. because anyone in the US thats out to make trouble with other ppl are in 99% of the cases carrying a gun! so if he would even get in a situation where he felt the need to pull out that swiss armt knife of his, he basically commited suicide as it gave the other dude a reason to pull his gun and shoot him. and he probably would have gotten away with it to as he could have declared it as "self defense".

he would probably get booked for illegal possetion of firearms tho, but probably not murder/manslaughter/whatever.

thats US for ya.

How about going to US before making these sweeping generalisations and making yourself look like a idiot?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Thadius said:
Thats a load of shite tbh

My friends were definingthem selves as chavs years before "chavs" became mainstream

In your case then, all goths must be blooddrinkers who like to sacrifice goats to a blood god and slit thier wrists at every oppourtunity

seems you missed the point of what im saying then kept going till you hit a wall. :eek:

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
i agree to some extend :D you sounded so chavish!
i will admit i do sometimes chill out with the stoner trendies/chavs but the cheek of ever even considering me one of those ilk pfft

Dorimor1

Banned
Why don't they dump all the chavs in the world on the island where 'Lost' is set?

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Conchabar said:
it's moron, with one R.
you end your statement with "period" but why don't you use them in the proper way?
i should always be I, with a capital letter I if referring to one's self.
don't is an abbreviation from do not, thus making that little hanging thingy needed...
if a word ending with a y is used in the plural, the y is always changed for ie making it hobbies.

I still don't know what the word intelligent did in your post...

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
and no, I'm not from Great Britain, I'm from the Netherlands. No, I'm not a Chav, nor a Goth, but yes, Chav's are bad, Goth's good :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom