Murdered Baby?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
im guessing 10 yrs with time served, let out early to free some space.

the usual shit when you brutally kill someone.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
The thing is people like this cannot be helped, so therefore they are a waste of money feeding them and caring for them.

We should have a public burning to get rid of these psychopaths.

tris-

The thing is people like this cannot be helped, so therefore they are a waste of money feeding them and caring for them.

We should have a public burning to get rid of these psychopaths.

dont be so cynical.

someone who sexual abuses a 2 year old and then kills her is obviously helpable.

:eek:

Calaen

dont be so cynical.

someone who sexual abuses a 2 year old and then kills her is obviously helpable.

:eek:

Sorry I forgot, he also has human rights.

Chilly

Balls of steel
Yeah, those pesky human rights. Shame you dont have any else we could dispose of you too for no good reason.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Human rights should only apply to humans tbh, someone capable of doing something as inhuman as this doesnt count imo.

The 2 yr old had human rights, what about them?

I dont see how the people who commit these kind of attrocities are allowed to live. Even if the law allows it, surely the family/relations would do something to correct that? I mean ffs.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
i cant understand why people have more sympathy for children...

Chilly

Balls of steel
WHAT **** BROKE SIG STYLE FILTERS?! Goddam it :( Now I have to look at big bold DAOC cahracter listings all fucking day. Do I care if you have an 2l6 scout who PWNZ0rs in thid? No.

Skyler

Fledgling Freddie
I would not be that objected to executing people like that (only if 100% sure of guilt ofc) but at the same time I can't help but think that a lifetime stuck in a box with only that to think of is much more of a punishment than execution.

But you can't just put someone somewhere and throw away the key or mistreat them as that's against human rights.

Just feed them minimal food, rice, wheat etc.. basics not luxuries. Given a bit of time for excercise outdoors and that's it. That is a severe punishment imo.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
That's the thing about human rights - they apply to everyone, even psychopaths. Same goes for free speech - it doesn't only apply to things we want to read/hear/see.

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
if the prisons in England are like the ones up here, the wardens "will let it be known" to the other inmates what happened

Small consolation - but he will get reamed in jail

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Sorry, but human rights?
Unforgiveable crimes dont need forgiving. Niether do we need to support the scum for years.
Removal is the only answer in my opinion :(

Calaen

i cant understand why people have more sympathy for children...

Because a 2 y/o has no chance of defence. There thought that this guy was getting off with a 2 y/o screams skin him alive to me.

It should be simple people like this should be sentenced to death.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Disgusting. Plus, how small a dick must this guy have had?

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Because a 2 y/o has no chance of defence. There thought that this guy was getting off with a 2 y/o screams skin him alive to me.

It should be simple people like this should be sentenced to death.

i suppose, but just because a killer can overpower a grown-up, why does it requires any less sympathy?

imo you can get far more attached(therefor feeling more loss) for someone with a noticable personality... or think of it from the victims side, an adult understands quallity of life

throdgrain

FH is my second home
i suppose, but just because a killer can overpower a grown-up, why does it requires any less sympathy?

imo you can get far more attached(therefor feeling more loss) for someone with a noticable personality... or think of it from the victims side, an adult understands quallity of life

You fucking simple or something?

Louster

One of Freddy's beloved
From an objective stance, he has a point. And that kind of response pretty much simply shows an unwillingness to consider why we are what we are; like, what evolutionary forces drove us to respond the way we do.

For example, on first glance there's absolutely no reason why grieving over death in general makes any sense. It makes you vulnerable and less productive at a time when you potentially need your wits about you - if people close to you are dying, you probably need to watch out for your own skin, also. So from an evolutionary perspective, grief initially appears detrimental to survival chances more than anything. The theory I've heard about this is that it's a type of 'mutually assured destruction' pact, in the sense that our foreknowledge of this inbuilt reaction makes us more likely to take steps to avoid such circumstances - which, in the long run, is beneficial.

But, from throdgrain's point of view, I'm obviously "fucking simple" for considering this - I mean, clearly grief over death is totally fucking obvious, right? It just is.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
He would be fucked inside and he would be fucked if he doesn't go inside. If it was my child I would spend the rest of my life trying to kill the scum.

He needs putting down, no arguments, no reasons why he shouldn't or human rights bollocks, he lost those when he thought they didn't apply to that poor baby.

Tilda

Louster, I think evolution makes us miss the people once they're gone. As a result of knowing what grief can feel like, people are therefore more keen to protect members of their clan/family.

tris-

i thought what throd was getting at is the fact that a grown man has a)sexually abused a 2 yr old girl and then b)murdered that 2 yr old girl.

your clearly as insane as that man if you think he has any type of rights :p thrown him in prison and let big jon and uncle dave rape his ass in the showers and see how he likes it.

Calaen

Yes they can, but grown up has the choice to try and fight back. A well place thumb inside their eye socket will stop them in their tracks no matter how fucking tough they are :p

throdgrain

FH is my second home
For Psyco et al to have an "objective" viewpoint on the subject clearly indicates thier lack of comprehension to be honest.

To even bring it up as a point of view would mark you out as being either a)fucking simple, or b) someone who's never been out of thier bedroom and is fairly unlikely to ever procreate, and therefore is also unlikely to fully understand the feelings of anger, grief and a desire for vengence that would be brought out in any parent or reasoned adult.

Oh but "justice" and "vengence" are two different things arnt they, our wooly jumpered friends will tell us.

Are they though? Either way, vermin like the person or people who committed this crime should be removed from society.

Then buried in an unmarked grave out the back of the prison.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
There was a film I watched once. Johnny Lee Miller was in it. Some blokes murdered his pregnant wife, they were caught and put in prison. This wasn't enough for Johnny so he tried everything he could to get put in the same prison so he could get his revenge. Its something I would try if I was this babies parents.

Sort of off the topic slightly but it just made me think of that film, was very good.

Edit - http://imdb.com/title/tt0299854/

Great film. The baddy is Gollum as well!!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well, i'm not taking any state into this debate/discussion 'cause i'd probably get banned for having an opinion. But...

Louster, I think evolution makes us miss the people once they're gone. As a result of knowing what grief can feel like, people are therefore more keen to protect members of their clan/family.

You stole that from me in the OT :D

G

wtf

what trem and tris said and throdders needs to go get his big fuck off gun and anally rape the murdering **** with it, everyone in this country is innocent until proven guilty, if he is found guilty he deserves to die a horrible death rather than his obvious defence of "hearing god tell him to do it" or the fact that he may have had a nice "uncle" who messed with him when he was a lad, either way the guy deserves nothing as his human rights go out of the window as he commited a barbaric crime against someone who could not in any way defend them selves, all you lilly livered liberals can talk all you like about his rights and his mental state but at the end of the day the guy wants offing in front of the nation

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom