MS Access

Cyfr

Banned
Ok im currently doing my Major Project for GCSE ICT. We have to create a database for a bussiness (containing queries, forms, reports etc etc). So far we have been using Parameter queries. I want to know if there is a way to make a query that instead of you typing the search word in, it gives you a dropdown box so you can select which word to search for.

Is this possible? I tried to use help and it usualy does help, but not this time. :)

ty!

Clown

Part of the furniture
Heheh, I played with Lego for my GCSE IT Coursework :)

PR.

Fledgling Freddie
Cyfr said:
Ok im currently doing my Major Project for GCSE ICT. We have to create a database for a bussiness (containing queries, forms, reports etc etc). So far we have been using Parameter queries. I want to know if there is a way to make a query that instead of you typing the search word in, it gives you a dropdown box so you can select which word to search for.

Is this possible? I tried to use help and it usualy does help, but not this time. :)

ty!

Yes its possible, I did this a few weeks ago in a Access training meeting, you must create a form that lists the data and use macros to submit the data. Imo its a bit bloody complicated but good luck :)

TheJkWhoSaysNi

One of Freddy's beloved
I gave up with access forms about 10 mins after trying to use them, now I just link delphi to the database. Much easier IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom