[Movie]:

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
I downloaded it expecting to be disappointed by another dull fg mid pwnage video.

But I was pleasantly surprised!

Great fun, some long interesting fights and best of all, you're only rr3-4!

:cheers:

Jobbegea

Loyal Freddie
finaly a mid movie worth watching.
last months only sm+sm+bd groups movies out.

Arid|Disci

Fledgling Freddie
fun movie :)

We (PE) were only 7 most of fight tho ;) Remember that one my HO was ld till late in fight

(first fight that is)

Aerendur

Fledgling Freddie
Great movie mate. Sweet interrupting. Just wish we could cast during bodyguard, since thats our only 'decent' dmg dealing.

Maybe when I get back my thane can get a group once in a while now. Post more cool thane movies to increase the way people look at thanes, so much utility is lost due to non fotm tags.

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Mani will rehost the movie soonish. Will give a word when its up.

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Right movie been rehosted so those who didnt catch it in first round and are intrested, now is the time to dl.

Eithor

Fledgling Freddie
There, got it at last, thx.

Very nice m8, usually when long movies i get tired of them halfway through, not so here, did enjoy all of it :)

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
Liked it a lot, especially the intro. :D Shows that Thanes are excellent Bodyguards and Interrupt machines.

Baalur

Fledgling Freddie
Wow, horrible horrible movie
I dont think I've ever seen anyone play this bad
Not surprised you lose every other fight in there

This isn't meant as trolling or anything, just expressing my opinion. You really should consider playing something else, or playing your class very very differently.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Registered a brand new FH account today just to say that? Gee, I wonder who you could be?

atos

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
I forsee Atos coming here saying:

"Thanes are gimps :( " Because you don´t insta kill ppl with 2k magic dmg and quadhit for 800dmg/hit.
Now, why would I do that? I know I can insta frontload 2k damage next patch basicly. So that isnt an issue. And the Lambast + MF chain hits for 1200-1500 damage. I dont mind hitting like that using two hits instead of just 800 with one hit.

I'll come back with more comments after I finished downloading the movie.

Baalur

Fledgling Freddie
As a matter of fact I did Belomar. I dont play euro servers so you wouldn't know me

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Fine. Your post seems to be vintage troll, so pardon me if I am suspicious. Most people in this thread (me included) seem to think Kraben played pretty well in the movie, and since you don't qualify your post with any motivation I can only conclude that my first impression is correct.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
well we all know that non eu ppl don´t know how to make use of a thane properly :)

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Hm, after seeing the move I must strongly suggest that you qucikbind your RAs. Its much easier, atleast it is for me. Also you are abit slow on targeting people with your instas. And I saw people being uninterupted in your vicinity, while your ranged insta was up.

I also saw several occations when you should have fallen back to casting instead of melee and melee when you were casting. But thats not much of a problem. I suppose thats the real issue with playing a thane. To know when you are likely to get interupted and not.

This vid clearly shows what the current thane can do. In the next patch mjollnir will be one second faster and also 2.4spd on the single DD.. And we'll also have doom hammer which is like a second ranged insta with a melee penalty.

I think things are looking good. Mythic could have done more about the group issue though. Its going to take time before people will consider picking that random rr5 thane instead of that rr8 warrior.

Nice movie, I expect a new release soon.

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Spot the US troll.

Trollum:

As you probably noticed I was ( and still am ) very low rr at the time meaning I was still experimenting alot with qb's setups for instance. At this point do I not feel that my active ra's, purge and st just, needs to be quickbinded and I do fine using qb's.

As for interupting more with castings then that may be true if my gear was aimed towards that. I see my dd's as nothing but interupts and I cast them damn slow. If I can get into the thick of it and get of slams, fast 1h hits and pbaoe for multiple interupts then thats the way im going.
Going in outskirts for dd'ing works also but it doesnt take much to interupt and then you need to move your way back into the fight again with time wasted which could have been spended alot better instead of tickling 1 caster with a crappy dd. :)

About insta lightning then your most certainly right that I didnt use them at their full potentiel.

Anyways thanes are a class you can play in so many ways. One of the reasons why I love it. :)

Oh and dont expect a movie anytime soon. I have a few clips but nothing to fill up a movie with. For now im going to retire and let subs run out. Hey, why dont you make a movie? :) Afterall, you do have 4.5x the rp's and years of experience compared to me, so it has got to be uber :cheers:

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Lies you are not going to retire! :< I need thanes for my pwn exprimental group!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom