[Movie]:

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Really nice work Krauz... and yeah i have watched it all the way thru now :p

I Liked almost all of the tunes and the vid quality wasnt as bad as you made out :)

The kind of movie i like to watch tbh - low/medium rr's vs high rr's (I lost count of the amount of rr11's lol) so challenging and not always winning which is a pleasant change tbh as if its a good fight you dont mind quite so much as being rolled over in 30 seconds like happens to us sometimes :eek6:

Thane BG'er PoV shows a different perspective too - not at all a simple job but you do it very well imo :)

Hrymf

Fledgling Freddie
Okay movie, musik was alright, and you seem to do a good job interupting alot, and slamming support always rock :)
There was not a whole lot of BGing i suppose, guess it was not needed :)

Oh and, you should have picked one all the other fights with our grp rather than the one where you jump us on drop off in water, that was a horrible fight :<

Lay-

Loyal Freddie
Aye nice movie and great play Kraben :D but agree with Hrymf! Goddamn horrible place to jump us tbh! Water fights suck, especially if you are mainly a tank group :p

I hope to have many more CT v SC fights though, and keep making those movies! :D

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Nice movie, Kraben, this is why we run a Thane. :) Now we just need to stabilize the group a little bit and fill the missing spots and we can be out and have fun soon again!

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Doom said:
why do ppl have a larger chatwindow then eventwindow =<
Why would you need a larger event window? :x

oh oh and downloading :>

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Nice vid enjoyed it, Didnt understand why the 2 merc assist train was trying to duo you down for about 2 minutes though xD

Well played char, You know your job

Lomme

Fledgling Freddie
nice movie and music :) like it that you lose the first fight, make the rest of them more interesting to watch

Xarma

Fledgling Freddie
Sigh, this will make the gimps QQ even more at me for not being a Thane...

Great movie though Krauz, always nice the few times we actually get to be in the same group. :cheers:

Corran

Part of the furniture
Xarma said:
Sigh, this will make the gimps QQ even more at me for not being a Thane...

Great movie though Krauz, always nice the few times we actually get to be in the same group. :cheers:

Pffft, like it makes a difference when chasing my solo arse around hadrian's with your group :p

And semi watching the video.. seems pretty good and shows that all the thane whines are pointless, you use your abilities to keep people interupted where a warrior couldnt etc, much better PoV then watching usual bg video

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Nice one Krafish! :D we like da twolly thanes! and nice to see beloboi playing healer aswell ;)

/Dracus

Jjuraa

Banned
nice non-fotm movie :D ironically non-fotm movies seem to be fotm now

you play your class well, will be interesting to see how much the thane boosts in 1.82 effect you too

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Nice movie, Kraben, this is why we run a Thane. :) Now we just need to stabilize the group a little bit and fill the missing spots and we can be out and have fun soon again!
...and get our aug'er active more (unsubtle hint cos we lubs ya Belomar ;))

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Was long since i played but it looked like you did your bodyguarding nicely.

Xarma

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
Pffft, like it makes a difference when chasing my solo arse around hadrian's with your group :p

But but, the arpees were getting away... (and I thought it was from the alb entrance to agramon to Beno that you semi-whined about earlier, or did you once again get the impression that we were chasing your sexxy behind since that incident?)

Liff

Fledgling Freddie
liked the vid, good music.
Now make babies with my zerk :D

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Doom said:
why do ppl have a larger chatwindow then eventwindow

Probably because someone were having vent troubles so needed to be able to read propperly. Who are looking in eventwindow anyways.

fevnacca said:
suck ass mferu can bblow the blower dry

french bastdr

Slack off the Prips m8 :p

Eleasias said:
goddamn ace THANE POWER! and the last of the mohicans soundtrack song suits the beginning pretty well, not the fights that much though ;( vf is a noob for not putting it into our vids after I sent it to him. The movie makes me cry at times though, as I've played lots of bg myself and you perfectly follow their train at times, put bg on and you're there at the same time so they cant even hit once to interrupt the caster, and he goddamn moves! grrr You didnt quite use your thane abilities as much as possible though so try to work on interrupting with instas etc while bging etc :) nice vid anyhow

Ppl are just unused running with bg and generally getting the teamplay going. Thrust me - if ppl run from BG they will know about it on vent. :fluffle: And no I dont use the abillities to its full potentiel, im just not that good a player ;)

Vodkafairy said:
was a nice vid

first fight i was wondering a bit what you're doing, but the bodyguarding in the clips after made up for it - was really nice. music is strong too!

Well a Thane without BG is tricky to play.. Eventually its just mass interupt and slam's. If I looked confused in that fight then it probably was because I was confused.. :eek6:

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Hrymf said:
Okay movie, musik was alright, and you seem to do a good job interupting alot, and slamming support always rock
There was not a whole lot of BGing i suppose, guess it was not needed

Oh and, you should have picked one all the other fights with our grp rather than the one where you jump us on drop off in water, that was a horrible fight

Lay- said:
Aye nice movie and great play Kraben but agree with Hrymf! Goddamn horrible place to jump us tbh! Water fights suck, especially if you are mainly a tank group

I hope to have many more CT v SC fights though, and keep making those movies!

Ah didnt know it was your groups we were fighting, Shabster :)

I know we had other and better fights versus you guys ( also v the alb group ) earlier in the evening but that was before I started recording - night started awfull with us getting slapped around by some semi-lowrank alb caster group. I could slap myself for not recording straight away as with all fights recorded that evening it could make up for a full movie by itself with 5-6 really nice fights v both albs and hibs instead of re-using old material.

Liff said:
liked the vid, good music.
Now make babies with my zerk

Meet western Habui house in vanern swamp midnight tonight - just you and me.. Oh that shoulda been a PM I guess :m00:

Thanks for all the nice comments. :cheers:

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
look, and this is not to be rude. I thought it was boring.
Yes it's maybe good play and blabla, but i thought it was boring.

Bard view / merc view is so much cooler:p

Himse

FH is my second home
AngelHeal said:
look, and this is not to be rude. I thought it was boring.
Yes it's maybe good play and blabla, but i thought it was boring.

Bard view / merc view is so much cooler:p

your opinion, but it is a different point of view to be honest, rather than the usual 8v8 classes.

was a nice movie =)

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
I forsee Atos coming here saying:

"Thanes are gimps :( " Because you don´t insta kill ppl with 2k magic dmg and quadhit for 800dmg/hit.

Liff

Fledgling Freddie
Kraben said:
Meet western Habui house in vanern swamp midnight tonight - just you and me.. Oh that shoulda been a PM I guess :m00:

Thanks for all the nice comments. :cheers:
You dont wanna admit you love me in front of the public?
You said you loved me!!!:(

Haazheel

Fledgling Freddie
hmm a bit disapointed :<
The content is partially the same than FOTM.wmv, and the music is now poor compared to the Frida Snell shot in the previous one. So .. you can do better ! Excellent fight still against PE ofc but deja-vu.

Luona

Fledgling Freddie
bah kraben should think more of yourself wish more pepps could play a class as you do and not just jump the fotm bandwagon all the time.

Maybe warrior will suit you better in 1.81 but i love thanes always have always will so alot more fun to see a thane in action :D.

As for the vid well good music savage conclave been around so long hardly recgonise any names in grp maybe new chars or alts still fun to see you guys enjoy the game.

fevnacca

Fledgling Freddie
Luona said:
As for the vid well good music savage conclave been around so long hardly recgonise any names in grp maybe new chars or alts still fun to see you guys enjoy the game.

because everyone aint from SC, and we are picking up some new folks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom