[Movie]:

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
A while ago I made a short FOTM movie showing some Thane RvR action.

This time i've gathered a few more clips to make a "full" movie including some of the clips I used in the old one which were quicly
thrown together using WMM.

Some may ask why I wanna reuse my old footage and the reason for that is simple:

I dont have anything else to use :)

This due to various reasons:

- Very sporadic rvr of which the quality varies alot, sometimes we suck - sometimes we suck less.
- Its not always i've managed to record nice fights our group had.

Getting rr3-5 in 4 months+ is not actually power rvr'ing 24/7 hence not alot of fights to pick from ;)
I guess the audience has increased with the clustering so excal ppl can have a look also.

Anyways about the movie:

KrauzFinal - FG rvr action from Savage Conclave Group1+friends and various standins.

26½ minut long, 284mb big file using Xvid Mpeg4

Note: Mani is currently uploading to his FTP and the file wont be up before in 1 hour at around 24.00 CET. Im going out though so posting now.

Programs used: Fraps 2.25, Viruel Dub and Sony Vegas 6.0

Disclaimers:

- This is not a movie about "owning" stuff but a compilement of fights I've enjoyed.
- The movie shouldnt be seen upon as equal strength between our group and various high rr alb/hib groups out - we do have our moments though once in a while.
- Even though i've edited the movie in Sony Vegas who are known for all the "flashy" effects, this is my first project and its been a learning curve all the way.
- The quality of the movie is not uber and may varie but thats due to clips being used from different era's and some may have been compressed a few more times than others.

hf

Septina

Part of the furniture
enkor said:
downloading!!11

Kraben said:
Note: Mani is currently uploading to his FTP and the file wont be up before in 1 hour at around 24.00 CET. Im going out though so posting now.

Have fun :x

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
enkor said:
downloading!!11

. :p

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
i saw that, im not even downloading yet

just wanted to get the first post like that :(

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Kraben said:
- Even though i've edited the movie in Sony Vegas who are known for all the "flashy" effects, this is my first project and its been a learning curve all the way.
Awesome :) Looking forward to see this movie m8

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Going to download this movie when it gets ready. Really enjoyed the last movie you made :)

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Excellent vid m8 :) Nice to see that my tips helped and nice to see a well made movie in vegas to

Crocky

Banned
it looks like PE had some problems with the rr3 thane :)

don't know how you lost that first PE fight tho..

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Well I quite enjoyed that movie. Never seen thane pov before, and you had some nice fights vs some seriously high rr groups.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Just started watching it, looks very nice.... is it just me tho or does the warden in the 2nd fight grapple a bd pet? XD

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
goddamn ace :) THANE POWER! and the last of the mohicans soundtrack song suits the beginning pretty well, not the fights that much though ;( vf is a noob for not putting it into our vids after I sent it to him. The movie makes me cry at times though, as I've played lots of bg myself and you perfectly follow their train at times, put bg on and you're there at the same time so they cant even hit once to interrupt the caster, and he goddamn moves! grrr :( You didnt quite use your thane abilities as much as possible though so try to work on interrupting with instas etc while bging etc :) nice vid anyhow

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
was a nice vid :)

first fight i was wondering a bit what you're doing, but the bodyguarding in the clips after made up for it - was really nice. music is strong too!

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Nice video dude. Bit late and a bit to much vodka but music made it awesome to =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom