[Movie] Solo Friar movie

Kinag

Part of the furniture
I seem to be interupted all the time :)

Septina

Part of the furniture
Kinag said:
I just don't enjoy being raped, reason I hardly play my inf :p

Just duo if you want? :p Thats what i do, rr3 on my sb atm and playing mostly with an rl m8 cause frankly, i play this game to have fun and going up against rr8+ assasins as a solo lowbie sb isnt exactly easy. :p
I'd much rather have people whine at me for not being an 'leet soloer of doom' than to go out over and over again and one time i might get lucky and kill someone. :)
Prolly gonna get my ass whined off for this post but tbh, i'd rather make some ranks on my sb and get some nice passives/actives to be able to compete with others solo than to run out and get steamrolled by people with 4 million more rps than me. :p

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
Septina said:
Just duo if you want? :p Thats what i do, rr3 on my sb atm and playing mostly with an rl m8 cause frankly, i play this game to have fun and going up against rr8+ assasins as a solo lowbie sb isnt exactly easy. :p
I'd much rather have people whine at me for not being an 'leet soloer of doom' than to go out over and over again and one time i might get lucky and kill someone. :)
Prolly gonna get my ass whined off for this post but tbh, i'd rather make some ranks on my sb and get some nice passives/actives to be able to compete with others solo than to run out and get steamrolled by people with 4 million more rps than me. :p

j00 zerger ;/

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Septina said:

..but when a fg of low rrs (millllllllllions less rps each) add on a fg fight of yours it's the worst thing ever?

Hypocrite S:

Septina

Part of the furniture
~Latency~ said:
..but when a fg of low rrs (millllllllllions less rps each) add on a fg fight of yours it's the worst thing ever?

Hypocrite S:

Aye, cause thats the same thing brainiac XD

kivik

Part of the furniture
Septina said:
Aye, cause thats the same thing brainiac XD

Well it's the same principle.

Player A can't compete solo, he then groups up and kill soloers to gain more RPs.

-

Player A can't compete in fg rvr, he then adds on other FGs fights to gain more RPs.

:mad:

Septina

Part of the furniture
kivik said:
Well it's the same principle.

Player A can't compete solo, he then groups up and kill soloers to gain more RPs.

-

Player A can't compete in fg rvr, he then adds on other FGs fights to gain more RPs.

:mad:

Just that theres another factor that plays a bigger part in fg rvr success and thats teamplay. :)
In 1v1 its the person that gets the most evades, parrys, dashes out the most damage and guess who will have the potential to do that in a 1v1? The rr1 or the rr11? :)

Thats what i thought. :)
I didnt even mention adding in my post and somehow Pinp manages to twist it into an add whine.
When grouping with my m8 we dont add on people fighting nor do we zerg down 'respected soloers'.

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
Septina said:
Just that theres another factor that plays a bigger part in fg rvr success and thats teamplay. :)
In 1v1 its the person that gets the most evades, parrys, dashes out the most damage and guess who will have the potential to do that in a 1v1? The rr1 or the rr11? :)

I didnt even mention adding in my post and somehow Pinp manages to twist it into an add whine.
When grouping with my m8 we dont add on people fighting nor do we zerg down 'respected soloers'.

[04:33:27] <Septina> get jumped by Mona, 9L5 inf, INSTA REMEDY AND BATTLER VS RR3 SB GOMG
[04:34:05] <oNs-> he says
[04:34:07] <oNs-> rr3
[04:34:09] <oNs-> cant be solo
[04:34:14] <oNs-> PA from his friend is inc

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
i think stealther duos are fine. no reason to whine about it . nothing wrong about duos tho its annoying when they steamroll soloers

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Septina said:

As much as game mechanics plays a part so does tweaking your character and gameplay.

Eg. spec, template, weapon choice, (for assasins) repoison, ability to adapt to your opponent, blowing your timers at the right moment to counter your opponent or to gain the upper hand. Styles in every form, positional, chains, reactionary chains, PA/BS for that sake.

Sure if your a pole arms hitting anytime backed up by an off-parry hit standing still face to face there's not much to it, but other than that there's no guarantee the low rr will lose.

But truly if you go out with a fucked up spec and ra's in a rog template and expect to win then you'll end up very disappointed.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Is this thread turning out to be a whine/flame thread which is NOT evolve around me?

Come on!

Septina

Part of the furniture
Kinag said:
Is this thread turning out to be a whine/flame thread which is NOT evolve around me?

Come on!

stupid op'd friar fotm omg l2p osv.

You're welcome. :fluffle:

Septina

Part of the furniture
Solari said:
As much as game mechanics plays a part so does tweaking your character and gameplay.

Eg. spec, template, weapon choice, (for assasins) repoison, ability to adapt to your opponent, blowing your timers at the right moment to counter your opponent or to gain the upper hand. Styles in every form, positional, chains, reactionary chains, PA/BS for that sake.

Sure if your a pole arms hitting anytime backed up by an off-parry hit standing still face to face there's not much to it, but other than that there's no guarantee the low rr will lose.

But truly if you go out with a fucked up spec and ra's in a rog template and expect to win then you'll end up very disappointed.

Really doubt any of the rr8+ people out there have gimped templates and i myself never go out in the frontiers unless my template is tweaked to the teeth and all artis lvl 10 etc. Still doesnt mean i will be able to kill people 6 realm ranks higher than me mainly cause of the bucketload of passives they bring to the table. :p

kivik

Part of the furniture
Septina said:

It's actually more than that, those would probably be the main ones, then there are those points khainai mentioned.

And another thing that will affect the outcome of most 1v1 fights. Who do you think will underestimate who in a rr1 vs rr11. I'm sure you are familiar with that, atleast I am :)

oh and

[04:33:27] <Septina> get jumped by Mona, 9L5 inf, INSTA REMEDY AND BATTLER VS RR3 SB GOMG

So fucking typical, some people are waaaaaay to afraid of dying, always makes me laugh :)

sorry for late reply.

zenobya

Fledgling Freddie
my friar was rr8 and yet i hadnt any sc templete(generly i was wearing wich i had found to cap somes stats resists at that expect i had 0 energy resist whihc is arumos was loving me i think:) any way for solo friar fighting techniqe is bring couse you cna only output 1 mostly (3 if lucky) not mentinong strafing side style combo so friars boon for basic staf styles other then batlemaster path. but friar is shining on 2 or 3 man combats duo to many paths will opne when fighting on that basis like side styles able to kite heal etc... and hard part of being a solo friar at this era is using of buf bots and many defensive improvements agsint low ws using 2 handers(friars) everyone thniks that friar heal proc on styles are uber yet castable heal is the way to go for healing insted bashing staf for 2 sec to heal 50 damge... it saves from lucky points yet agsint mediocre defensive chars friars sucks(especialy block bots) i used to solo alot when i am bored yet newer went out after i lost to a rr2 mauler(he actualy out healed me on regen) so friar was lost this game after toa released before every other class.. givng bg and fop abilites on friar just made them meat shiled insted a uniq staf style using dex based gimp class..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom