Kinag

Part of the furniture
My stats for fraps is:

Full-Size
60 fps
untoggled record sound and no cursor :p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
5:32 into it atm and its been boring to watch so far :/ hope it gets better :x "Shadowvenom Silver hand nightshade".. yet it says thunderer above his head :x? boring to watch sorry.. ra's up all the time and sometimes you don't even realise your self and use them :x buffshear warden clearly pwned you also :p must suck not being able to get melee heal procs off

Kinag

Part of the furniture
BloodOmen said:
5:32 into it atm and its been boring to watch so far :/ hope it gets better :x "Shadowvenom Silver hand nightshade".. yet it says thunderer above his head :x? boring to watch sorry.. ra's up all the time and sometimes you don't even realise your self and use them :x buffshear warden clearly pwned you also :p must suck not being able to get melee heal procs off

Want a tip?

Turn it off if it bores you, never watch a movie if you really can't stand it.

Like I said, I finished it in a hurry and the titles was left, and I spent 30 min finding his real realm rank and I fucked it up.. happy? ^^

Not my fault that I can't find decent fights during the time my ra's are down.

But this was my first, and probably last daoc movie anyway, it was merely done as a test, and people wanted me to publish it.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Well i found it good, prolly cause i was in it xD
Oh and i will beat u sooner or later ^^

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Kinag said:
Not my fault that I can't find decent fights during the time my ra's are down.

Thats why movies shouldnt be rushed :p test or not.. as for turning off what would be the point in that? what starts out bad can get better so i watched it all the way as i would do any movie regardless of how bad they started off

Belomar

Part of the furniture
I thought the movie was nice and entertaining. Ignore people like BloodOmen who only feel the need to degrade those who make an effort and who you'd never see make a movie of their own, they are inconsequential.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
I want to thank you all for your point of views on what do do better if I decide to make another one.

My movie was rushed cause I just lost total interest when I got rushed down by fg's day in day out, so I just finished it cause it would be left on the shelf if I didn't do it by then.

Glad some of you liked it atleast :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Belomar said:
I thought the movie was nice and entertaining. Ignore people like BloodOmen who only feel the need to degrade those who make an effort and who you'd never see make a movie of their own, they are inconsequential.

Degrade people? ok thats what you can call it if you will :) would love to see how you'd raise a family.. let them keep going on with their wrongs so they constantly go on doing the wrongs? or correct them where you stand so they know the mistakes? kiss arse as much as you wish Belomar (that will never change sadly) :) i was pointing the flaws out and i stand by what i said he could do better and yes he probably knows that... as for me making a movie off my own why would i? incase you can't read i'll quote it for you....

"DAOC - Inactive" and before you reply with "why are you still posting about it then!" because i've played daoc since it went retail and i've paid my dues.. there for i have the right to post about it

edit: infact since beta if you want to count that :|

Rigga Mortice

Fledgling Freddie
I liked the movie; don't be put off by the naysayers :)

Just out of curiosity, with 50 staff and capped bb buffs how much WS skill do you have? (any Aug Dex also?) I couldnt quite read the little stat box on the left, but I know that despite the recent friar style-bumps, my friar still suffers in that department :(

Kinag

Part of the furniture
aug dex 3, 1690 ws (iirc), 50 +17 staff.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Havent been able to download from this pc ,hope to download from another Tell me the fite where u owned me is not in it :(

kivik

Part of the furniture
Hm, sad to hear you where in a rush making the movie, would've been interesting to see a friar movie with higher quality fights.

I didn't like the movie that much, cool to see another pov though.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
i liked it mate, dont get to see many solo friars :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Raven said:
i liked it mate, dont get to see many solo friars :)

Agree :p last time i seen a solo friar movie was OF that was quite boring aswell tho was just a rr8 friar running around with slow as hell staff hitting people for silly damage

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
<shrug> 10 hours and 44 minutes remaining. DLing at 7kb/sec :(

censi

Can't get enough of FH
nice vid, good editing and ok music.

I thought our fight was real sweet. You made a nice comeback there

Nate

FH is my second home
BloodOmen said:
Agree :p last time i seen a solo friar movie was OF that was quite boring aswell tho was just a rr8 friar running around with slow as hell staff hitting people for silly damage

so u like it now? :eek: make ur mind up!!! jeebus ;p

im still downloading though :) these torrents are nice thingies!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Nate said:
so u like it now? :eek: make ur mind up!!! jeebus ;p

im still downloading though :) these torrents are nice thingies!

was agreeing about "the solo friar" part super troll :p

Fifta

Fledgling Freddie
You say you are 50 staff specced and still you don't use stun at all. :/
Fights seemed to be spamming holy staff and evade reactionary.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Fifta said:
You say you are 50 staff specced and still you don't use stun at all. :/
Fights seemed to be spamming holy staff and evade reactionary.

Yes, cause I can't stand people who strafe like maniacs, and I didn't want to be a hypocrit :p

If it's a guy I disrespect, I'll usually strafe around them to try to get my stun style off, but most people I fight has such high defense (evade/block) so it's close to impossible to get three styles in a row off on one target.

But like I said, I didn't want to be a hypocrit :p

Fifta

Fledgling Freddie
Friars do have another stun style aswell, unless they changed it in the past two years?
Althought it is 3(?)sec duration it is enough to heal or start sidechain :C

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Watched it now and well..

Music was solid, quality was solid, opponents was way too low RR but you already explained why so fair enough.

What struck me was, jesus fkin christ what a boring class to play. You use what, 2-3 styles and thats pretty much it? Or am I missing out on something here.

What Im comparing to is ofc my NS, I have different approaches to things, I have a bucketload of styles and abilitys to use, a friar looks very very pale in comparison in pure funfactor in my eyes. Maybe it just is me that is thinking strange here :)

Imo, make a FGmovie instead Kinag. Think it would be far more entertaining :)

Other than that, was an ok movie, 3/5 for sure.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Shike said:
Watched it now and well..

Music was solid, quality was solid, opponents was way too low RR but you already explained why so fair enough.

What struck me was, jesus fkin christ what a boring class to play. You use what, 2-3 styles and thats pretty much it? Or am I missing out on something here.

What Im comparing to is ofc my NS, I have different approaches to things, I have a bucketload of styles and abilitys to use, a friar looks very very pale in comparison in pure funfactor in my eyes. Maybe it just is me that is thinking strange here :)

Imo, make a FGmovie instead Kinag. Think it would be far more entertaining :)

Other than that, was an ok movie, 3/5 for sure.

I retired my Friar some months back and shortly after AoD left for mid.

I've pretty much grown tired of my Friar so it's basically no hope in picking that up fg-wise.

Friar ain't that fun, but it's the only decent character I had to play, I basically can't play my infiltrator even if it has a good sc cause, well, I suck and the enemies seem to be rr7-10 and that's hard for my rr3 inf.

I'm not going to run in any fg's soon and I don't play as much anymore, considering rolling US and roll a hib there :p

And to the previous poster, I got an evade stun which lasts 2 - 3 seconds, but I really can't get off any heal while using that (tried).

But to answer your question Shike, yes, the Friar class ain't that fun to play overall, I Just like the idea of fighting with a staff :p

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
QQ, we all started as lowbies on assassins, some of us took the easy route and zerged up fast and others took the hard route and solod vs the higher ranks and well, it wasnt easy! but I learnt alot from it tbh. I think you should work harder on your infil :)

US is.. an experience, maybe you'll like it there, I didnt :/

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Shike said:
QQ, we all started as lowbies on assassins, some of us took the easy route and zerged up fast and others took the hard route and solod vs the higher ranks and well, it wasnt easy! but I learnt alot from it tbh. I think you should work harder on your infil :)

US is.. an experience, maybe you'll like it there, I didnt :/

I've decided on moving there now :)

But anyway, I hardly win fights on my inf, and if I were to duo I'd get whined at and I'd get pm's from people telling me they would add on me or zerg me down cause I "zerged" them in a duo with a minstrel :p

I just don't enjoy being raped, reason I hardly play my inf :p

Fifta

Fledgling Freddie
Atleast I could heal with that evade reactionary stun, but then again it was pre toa so I just ran a bit away and started healing :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom