[Movie] Mid ML10 raid

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn: I love the way you ignore Tirfo because you ran out of arguements, then replied later on, it shows intellect.

Maeloch: Is your only insult against someone to say that they are arse licking others. Where the fuck you got it with me and Quin from, i don't know... So i'm a mini-Elendar with an ugly face called Quinlan. Your insults are as sucky as a dyson, and you make as much sense as a whale flying a space shuttle.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
stupeh said:
Gahn: I love the way you ignore Tirfo because you ran out of arguements, then replied later on, it shows intellect.

Maeloch: Is your only insult against someone to say that they are arse licking others. Where the fuck you got it with me and Quin from, i don't know... So i'm a mini-Elendar with an ugly face called Quinlan. Your insults are as sucky as a dyson, and you make as much sense as a whale flying a space shuttle.

I had to reply to him talking about shit? It shows more intellect to ignore crap things than keep banging on a dead horse (like u do most of times btw), but wtf am i trying to explain to ya? Loosing time.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Quinlan said:
Now who let the dogs out?

Expressing an opinion and getting crap ain't letting dogs out in my book. Dunno yours.

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
I had to reply to him talking about shit? It shows more intellect to ignore crap things than keep banging on a dead horse (like u do most of times btw), but wtf am i trying to explain to ya? Loosing time.

It shows more intellect to ignore crap things than keep banging on a dead horse.... so thats why you ignored him and still replied. I must be missing something here. >< I only go on about the same things because it's funny watching you run round in circles trying to reply.

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
Expressing an opinion and getting crap ain't letting dogs out in my book. Dunno yours.

1. Harry Potter aint a good book to base your definitions on Gahn
2. Baha men - Who let the dogs out

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
stupeh said:
You're as sucky as a dyson, so i heard.

And Tirfo obviously didn't read shit, or made an interpretation he felt like over it. And no one cares how bored he is when he breaks CoC.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
stupeh said:
It shows more intellect to ignore crap things than keep banging on a dead horse.... so thats why you ignored him and still replied. I must be missing something here. >< I only go on about the same things because it's funny watching you run round in circles trying to reply.

Ye u missing something big time, where the fuck didn't i replied to him? Show.
And then show how u try to manipolate things, with sad endings btw.

Corran

Part of the furniture
This got interesting... where the popcorn when you need it :(

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
WTS: Re-usable insults. (As seen from Maeloch!) Only 1p a go.

Grats.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
who does stupeh play as a main?
or is he just a irc wonderer who plays all 3 realms?

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Quinlan said:
1. Harry Potter aint a good book to base your definitions on Gahn
2. Baha men - Who let the dogs out

1. I heard it's a good book, try to go read it and waste less time adding nothing when a guildie of yours is wrong, maybe u'll feel better Quinlan.
2. U? I prefer Bananarama tbh.

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
who does stupeh play as a main?
or is he just a irc wonderer who plays all 3 realms?

I don't have a main, i hop like a bunny rabbit.

Currently playing: A Thane!

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
try to go read it and waste less time adding nothing when a guildie of yours is wrong, maybe u'll feel better Quinlan.

Tirfo said:
....and for Gahn,

Eclipse are no more 3rd party users or bug abusers than NFD are, my comment was not aimed at anyone in particular but its just to say that everyone is guilty of breaking some law/CoC/etc everyday of their lives but we dont all go pointing it out, so for you to have a direct attack on Eclipse was pretty unjustified, is this maybe something to do with the fact NFD has always had a bug up its arse about Eclipse, the Eclipse alliance and RVR guilds in general? or just the fact you got booted from the Eclipse alliance?

So what did he type that was wrong? What he says is spot on, everyone breaks somekind of CoC law etc everyday. Even perfect Gahn does. Then he asks questions to you. How can that be wrong? It may be wrong in your narrow views. Sure i can understand that seeing your posting history. But your narrow views aint the law.

Gahn said:
2. U? I prefer Bananarama tbh
Now your scaring me even more then normal :(

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Maeloch said:
Dyson's can suck and blow just as good.

I am getting scared off your physical reference field now. How can a guy that has his head up someone arse still suck/blow you

Tirfo

Fledgling Freddie
Maeloch said:
You're as sucky as a dyson, so i heard.

And Tirfo obviously didn't read shit, or made an interpretation he felt like over it. And no one cares how bored he is when he breaks CoC.

Its quite apparent that you will never learn to shut the fuck up Maeloch, but if you go on accusing me of breaking CoC then go right ahead and prove it, see you cant, you just come here, flame ppl, make up shit, try and get them banned when really what it comes down to is your own pathetic real life existance which probably involves a daily routine of 'get up out of bed at 2pm, wank some, doss around your council flat, wank some, leech some dole money from working ppl like myself, wank some, realise that youre approaching 40 and you havent been laid, wank some, sit and flick through your 60s and 70s tv shows because youre 'old', wank some' maybe after your busy schedule you can then start talking utter bollocks on here and playing daoc some, do us a favour and do like Vivian in your avatar, stick your head out of a speeding trains window.

/out

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Tirfo said:
Its quite apparent that you will never learn to shut the fuck up Maeloch, but if you go on accusing me of breaking CoC then go right ahead and prove it, see you cant, you just come here, flame ppl, make up shit, try and get them banned when really what it comes down to is your own pathetic real life existance which probably involves a daily routine of 'get up out of bed at 2pm, wank some, doss around your council flat, wank some, leech some dole money from working ppl like myself, wank some, realise that youre approaching 40 and you havent been laid, wank some, sit and flick through your 60s and 70s tv shows because youre 'old', wank some' maybe after your busy schedule you can then start talking utter bollocks on here and playing daoc some, do us a favour and do like Vivian in your avatar, stick your head out of a speeding trains window.

/out
Write another essay laughing boy.

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
zzz people, including tant and quin.

Drop it for fucks sake, all of you, it's bloody pointless.

And please mods, do close this thread.
Camping there wasn't wrong, even using some sort of forum or whatever third party tool isn't too bad (how many f**** rr's have been revealed on irc etc etc), spying in mids bg would have been, if it had/did happen, but for crying out loud nothing freakin happened - mids and hibs got a few rps and mids ml10 raid took 5 mins longer than it had to. But nothing bad happened!

Vilje

Fledgling Freddie
Conjurus said:
Like you do everyday in HW but the other way around, 90 odd mids ruining for 8 people.

Your answer to everything.

Hehe. Mids is the only ones zerging now are we? ;)

80 vs 8 gives about the same odds as 8 vs 1'ses ( in theory ), and it is the 8 vs 1'ses which greatly increases the likelyhood of zergs.

( Not accusing anyone, I'm just saying that it happens

alot.. )

So if following the 'unwritten laws', for each time someones zergs a solo person with a fg, they deserve to get run over by 80 trolls.

Treeeebeard

Fledgling Freddie
Tirfo said:
do us a favour and do like Vivian in your avatar, stick your head out of a speeding trains window.

Looks more like a house window to me, with the bricks n all ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom