[Movie] Mid ML10 raid

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
FG hibs vs ~100 mids in ML10.

http://www.novator.se/daoc/Movies/fg-ml10.avi

Or if you're lazy here's a CLICKY!
For entertainment only - no whine ;)

Edit: Bard PoV, 2 minutes or so long. Eclipse Alliance group (Litmoose, Alobana, Tirfo, Latino, Rami, Friea, Plbot, Silra), GG Latino on porting out xD,
thanks to Mani for hosting :drink:

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Not watched it yet, but if it was from earlier today there was hardly anything to be proud of.

You shroomed up at the entrance so people zoning in got raped? How could they begin to defend themselves?

Wasn't 100 mids either, was 93!

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
knowing that they would be there sugests out of game methods, tsk tsk

Brite

Banned
yep they used a mid account so they knew when we where setting off ect :p such hax

and hasnt even got me sitting on silra when i arrive fashionably late :E

edit: just spotted me running outwith shields just gone up ready to do some sitting after u ran to the port stones :p ! pwn im so leet

VampiiricMist

Fledgling Freddie
weird that you were camping there when the raid were so much delayed as it was... :)

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
VampiiricMist said:
weird that you were camping there when the raid were so much delayed as it was... :)

had been there for 3 hours :p

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Rami said:

As previously said, the raid set off way over an hour after the scheduled time...yet you managed to have 12+ dd traps and shrooms already placed and just by pure coincidence the raid turns up.

As I said earlier, kind of silly posting a movie on a public forum that clearly insinuates that you used some form of unsporting tactic to properly prepare the ambush, no? I was going to leave it at that, but trying to make me look the fool by blaming it on the thread ain't going to cut it.

Even so, all in all fairly cheap tactics from someone I otherwise thought was on good terms with.

Martok

Part of the furniture
only thing i can say is nice going wish i had of had the idea! i remeber doing the same thing to the hibs ml 10 raid a while back was before reaver nerf we had 2 clerics 1 sorc 4 reavers and 1 merc was funneh as hell!

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
And the point of making a movie to showcase very lame tactics is what exactly ?

Rather pathetic tbh

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Summery for those who cba-

Hibs setup a camp at the ML10 enterance, 4 or so Titans, LOTS of DD mines and 2 shroom fields.

Mids start porting in and Die to this + the TWF and other AoE effects they have running.

Then the bard solos a SM (no pet ofc)

thaaadi

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe at the sad people getting mad over this movie, makes no sense since you didn't wipe and only got slowed down with a few minutes and you even got some free rps.
Could have agreed if someone wiped you while fighting draco so you missed credit would be lame, but this lol?!

Jjuraa

Banned
thaaadi said:
Could have agreed if someone wiped you while fighting draco so you missed credit would be lame, but this lol?!

from where im sitting most people jsut seem to object to the fact that you used rather lame third-party tactics to get a few cheap kills, they tried to showcase it off as a skill0rz video with some "bad boy" music?

thats certainly what it looks like to me. oh i know rami said "lolz its just a fun video m8z no flamez!" but thats just a dodge. its not a particulally funny video is it? theres no comedy.. or unpredictable parts? a load of unbuffed mids die to shrooms.. heavens above how unexpected. grats you killed some mids, maybe say "well done" to each other in group chat. at most something along the lines of "heh we just killed 30ish mids in ml10" on irc. bothering to fraps it and edit it and set it to music? that just screams attention whore..

Maddude

One of Freddy's beloved
Im dissapointed, i think u didnt get me on the tape :<

edit: o wait i see myself 1 split secound charging u then u run away and im not anymore xD

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Imagine if Mids would use their own private forum for this sort of raids instead. But if they prefer to post/read it on a public forum expect these things to happen.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Must have been well bored to camp 3 hours for that crap tbh.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Well if you are gonna be honest they did use third party program ( Internet Browser) to gain ingame information.

Dunno what the CoC says about it but maybe not that smart to release a vid about it :p

But I am only the hoster of the file so ;)

VampiiricMist

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
Well if you are gonna be honest they did use third party program ( Internet Browser) to gain ingame information.

Dunno what the CoC says about it but maybe not that smart to release a vid about it :p

But I am only the hoster of the file so ;)
ok they can say "its a public raid, it was posted on fh".. BUT, the raid was REALLY delayed.. over 1.5 hours after the delayed time was... it is kinda weird that they are so maxed shrooms, max titans, all those traps, when they claim to have been waiting for over 3 hours, + dont you get kinda meganuked if you camp there for a longer period of time?.. thats why it implyes that something "fishy" was going on.. :)

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Xxcalibur said:
what about create a private forum instead of use fh ?

We have one (that I pay for from my own pocket after a realm meeting where ppl said they wanted one) that is never used.

Jjuraa

Banned
well Rami- admitted last night on irc that they logged in a mid account to check when the raid was departing, unless im very much mistaken.

VampiiricMist

Fledgling Freddie
Jjuraa said:
well Rami- admitted last night on irc that they logged in a mid account to check when the raid was departing, unless im very much mistaken.
you wouldnt happen to have this logged would you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom