[Movie] Mid ML10 raid

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Dorin said:
who were obviously wrong and left the topic :))

Don't mix things; it was a funny for ppl trying to defend themselves about not being there cause some1 else playing their account ;)

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
Don't mix things; it was a funny for ppl trying to defend themselves about not being there cause some1 else playing their account ;)

wah, meh confused (being ill abit @work adds spice to it)

care to xplain ? xD

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Dorin said:
wah, meh confused (being ill abit @work adds spice to it)

care to xplain ? xD

Wasn't refering to your "incident" in which clearly Requiel was wrong, was making a funny comment about ppl defending emselves in this case with: "i wasn't there, some1 else using my accounts".
Hope to been clearer now :eek:

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Seems to me like NFD have good standards when it comes to cheating and don't accept it at all.

(And all this crap about penlid is old news, he never cheated and prydwen and trust me, he was watched)

/salute you guys for not putting up with this IRC gangbang's CoC breakage :)

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
Wasn't refering to your "incident" in which clearly Requiel was wrong, was making a funny comment about ppl defending emselves in this case with: "i wasn't there, some1 else using my accounts".

yeh :)

Conjurus

Fledgling Freddie
Jjuraa said:
lol, you try telling telling that to GOA

"please sirs, it wasnt me! someone else was on my account!"

"were you hacked?"

"no! i just let him play it"

"your account, you're responsible, bye"

quite rightly too, if you let muppets play on your account, you get the punishment.

?!?!!??!!??!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Conjurus

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:

...God damn it you are slow. I never defended myself I just stated the fact that it wasnt me playing my char and I even said I should get banned.
Never get your own defense lawyer if you get into trouble, let someone pick one out for you. You obviously cant see the difference between stating facts and crawling to the cross.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Conjurus said:
...God damn it you are slow. I never defended myself I just stated the fact that it wasnt me playing my char and I even said I should get banned.
Never get your own defense lawyer if you get into trouble, let someone pick one out for you. You obviously cant see the difference between stating facts and crawling to the cross.

Ah ye u were the only tho, so less patronizing and read the whole thread maybe.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Gahn said:
Let's get facts right; if they readed raid planning on public forums and wiped ya = lame but nothing u can do (i remember Albs rring us months ago during a Goa event, so no1 really an angel on this matter), else if they used an anon Midgard Prydwen alt to spy ya (lame and against CoC) and even been so stupid to come in here or on irc to brag about it; well, soz folks but u deserve a ban, round and square.
actully, read the coc - illigal to use 3rd party programs to gain advantage over others... they can get banned and, imo ofc, be banned, (perma because i dont like them ;o)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Huntingtons said:
actully, read the coc - illigal to use 3rd party programs to gain advantage over others... they can get banned and, imo ofc, be banned, (perma because i dont like them ;o)

U may find that they won't ban no1 to read something posted on a public forum tbh, different story if they "spied" mid bg with a cross realming toon.
That was my point.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Gahn said:
U may find that they won't ban no1 to read something posted on a public forum tbh, different story if they "spied" mid bg with a cross realming toon.
That was my point.
yeah, that will deffo be the evidence if it can be used, but also using information from websites to peek on others and abuse it is illigal, or thats how i've understood it.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Huntingtons said:
yeah, that will deffo be the evidence if it can be used, but also using information from websites to peek on others and abuse it is illigal, or thats how i've understood it.

Officially maybe so, but then using the forum for anything daoc related is using a 3rd party program. Infact im using a 3rd party program to talk to mids and hibs as well by posting this.. shit i need to be banned :D

Tirfo

Fledgling Freddie
I stand by what i said before earlier in this post.

Dont sweep everyone with the same brush, i was in that grp for RvR plain and simple, there was nothing about in the frontiers so someone suggested we go to ml10 as they read there was a Mid raid there on the forums. We set up camp for 2 hours or so (yes it was boring as hell) in that time we did nothing but drop dd mines spam shrooms etc, some of the grp already had other things they needed to be doing (like Latinos ml8 or whatever) before the mids showed up at last......now comes the touchy part, if you want to say retarded things like '3rd party blah blah bollox' most of the discussion was done on vent, this imo is rly no concern of GOA or anyone else as ppl can freely use a telephone (is this considered a 3rd party application? i think not), vent can be used for more than just playing mmorpgs and most of the discussion while i was on that vent channel (prolly because it was so fucking boring waiting for mids) was Rami cracking very poor jokes (im from UK so didnt rly understand some of the humour that the others found funny) and constant laughing for nearly 2 hours, i assure you after suffering that for 2+ hours i do not want to come on here and hear all this whiney arse crap about bans and 3rd party shit, what i think it really boils down to is youre just so bitter about a crappy hib attempt to fuck a raid of yours that you feel its neccessary to seek some kind of justice elsewhere by influencing others outside of the game to consider banning a grp of ppl all participating to gain rps inside an RVR dungeon and do whatever to ruin a ml raid (hmm does that mean you are influencing the game with a 3rd party program by using these forums to get ppl banned? i think prolly not).

....and for Gahn,

Eclipse are no more 3rd party users or bug abusers than NFD are, my comment was not aimed at anyone in particular but its just to say that everyone is guilty of breaking some law/CoC/etc everyday of their lives but we dont all go pointing it out, so for you to have a direct attack on Eclipse was pretty unjustified, is this maybe something to do with the fact NFD has always had a bug up its arse about Eclipse, the Eclipse alliance and RVR guilds in general? or just the fact you got booted from the Eclipse alliance?

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Tirfo said:

....and for Gahn,

Eclipse are no more 3rd party users or bug abusers than NFD are, my comment was not aimed at anyone in particular but its just to say that everyone is guilty of breaking some law/CoC/etc everyday of their lives but we dont all go pointing it out, so for you to have a direct attack on Eclipse was pretty unjustified, is this maybe something to do with the fact NFD has always had a bug up its arse about Eclipse, the Eclipse alliance and RVR guilds in general? or just the fact you got booted from the Eclipse alliance?

Sure, like i fucking give a shit about beeing booted from Eclipse as :)
And no, no1 from NFD swaps account with Prydwen Albs or Mids, thing that instead is pretty common amongst you "RvR" guilds, which i respect as long as they stay clean on rules, that it.
And it wasn't a go at Eclipse in itslef, just pointing out (like u did in your post) that every1 has his skeletons hanging in some place, altho this time some1 fucked up as it appears. Not my fault if u hadn't the ball rolling in your hands but some1 else fucked it up and u were there; so at least i expect (if you are really clean on this one) that u don't generally defend a fuck up, even if u were unaware of what's going on.
Hope to been clear.

VampiiricMist

Fledgling Freddie
so first they claim theyve camped for 3-4 hours, then its 30 minutes, then its 2 hours... what is it? :)

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Tirfo said:
so for you to have a direct attack on Eclipse was pretty unjustified, is this maybe something to do with the fact NFD has always had a bug up its arse about Eclipse, the Eclipse alliance and RVR guilds in general? or just the fact you got booted from the Eclipse alliance?
tbh after 2 or 3 weeks of hostility following the whole debarcle, most NFD wanted just to forget about it. Since then I don't even think I've even seen it mentioned on /gu and certainly not on our forums - you're the first person to mention it in months. Do FH seach if u cba and you'll soon see who we don't get along with.

Tirfo

Fledgling Freddie
Maeloch said:
tbh after 2 or 3 weeks of hostility following the whole debarcle, most NFD wanted just to forget about it. Since then I don't even think I've even seen it mentioned on /gu and certainly not on our forums - you're the first person to mention it in months. Do FH seach if u cba and you'll soon see who we don't get along with.

Nope, i left for 7 months and never frequented the game or the forums, if i had been active i wouldve kicked you sooner.

It was as i said it, 2 hours hanging around, im not filling you full of shit as i dont particularly have the patience to argue it.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Tirfo said:
2 hours hanging around, im not filling you full of shit as i dont particularly have the patience to argue it.
tbh i'm not really interested.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Tirfo said:
Nope, i left for 7 months and never frequented the game or the forums, if i had been active i wouldve kicked you sooner.

It was as i said it, 2 hours hanging around, im not filling you full of shit as i dont particularly have the patience to argue it.

Cba tbh, ignore 4tw.

Tirfo

Fledgling Freddie
If youre not here to listen to it, dont post, simple, selective hearing 4tw.

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
A Maeloch and his butbunny Gahn are here preaching their wisdom again. Always funny to read

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Quinlan said:
A Maeloch and his butbunny Gahn are here preaching their wisdom again. Always funny to read
When u get stupeh out ur asshole u might talk :D

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Quinlan said:

U never miss one do u? Keep your dogs quiet tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom