[Movie] Mid ML10 raid

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Interesting to see how this thread developed, shame for that Tirfo gentleman though, he made some interesting points and his story was almost believable until his later post attacking Maeloch just outlined the sort of commoner he is and thankfuly, has had his forum account restricted.

Seems like it's broken out now though, and has simply developed into a NFD vs Eclipse Alliance Vs Stupeh playground. The feud seems quite heated and perhaps something that would be best sorted out asap!

I have my own opinions on the whole matter, however I won't share them publicly as it is after all none of my business.

Peace Out

T

Tantalon

Zedenz said:
Interesting to see how this thread developed, shame for that Tirfo gentleman though, he made some interesting points and his story was almost believable until his later post attacking Maeloch just outlined the sort of commoner he is and thankfuly, has had his forum account restricted.

Seems like it's broken out now though, and has simply developed into a NFD vs Eclipse Alliance Vs Stupeh playground. The feud seems quite heated and perhaps something that would be best sorted out asap!

I have my own opinions on the whole matter, however I won't share them publicly as it is after all none of my business.

Peace Out

Commoner, thats a good one, comes down to the fact that it grinds my gears when someone goes around spreading rumours or tries to get ppl banned without any proof, worst thing is this is a person from my own realm, as much as i dislike him for the way he seems to take great pleasure in trying to get ppl from his own realm banned from the game or spreading rumours about them i wouldnt want to see him banned for something he either didnt do or had no knowledge of, if you want to define common do it on ppl who are going round like linch mobs spreading their accusations and calling for bans etc and stop trying to be such a do gooder.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Quinlan said:
So what did he type that was wrong? What he says is spot on, everyone breaks somekind of CoC law etc everyday. Even perfect Gahn does. Then he asks questions to you. How can that be wrong? It may be wrong in your narrow views. Sure i can understand that seeing your posting history. But your narrow views aint the law.

Now your scaring me even more then normal :(

So i got narrow views cause:

A) I say that it's (imo lame) but perfectly fine to get infos on a public raid and disrupt it BUT IF in the process they used a mid toon to spy in BG they should be banned.
B) Tantalon gets in here and defends himself attacking with some vague reference that every1 everyday is breaking CoC threatening that u can dig crap for every1.
C) I reply implying that his sentence is true for his guild too.
D) He goes out nuts about a conspirancy from NFD versus "RvR" guilds.
E) U agree with him.

Oooookay.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
best thread I have reead in ages. Rep points to all who kept it going. FH is such soap opera sometimes.

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Tantalon said:
Commoner, thats a good one, comes down to the fact that it grinds my gears when someone goes around spreading rumours or tries to get ppl banned without any proof, worst thing is this is a person from my own realm, as much as i dislike him for the way he seems to take great pleasure in trying to get ppl from his own realm banned from the game or spreading rumours about them i wouldnt want to see him banned for something he either didnt do or had no knowledge of, if you want to define common do it on ppl who are going round like linch mobs spreading their accusations and calling for bans etc and stop trying to be such a do gooder.

Actually it was for the vulger manner in which you attacked Maeloch, they were not trying to get you banned they simply didn't wish to condone using dubious methods.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Quinlan your the only eclipse member who hasn't got banned yet, quickly tell me to foad or something!

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
Quinlan your the only eclipse member who hasn't got banned yet, quickly tell me to foad or something!

I dont like life below the pond :(

Furthermore I see your from Plymouth. From what i heared that is enough punishment for you ;)

E

Evil Ernie

Maeloch had that coming.

Zedenz, seems you have 0 sense of humour and didnt find that funny but found it 'vulgar' o_O

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Let me guess, Eclipse member or maybe even a new FH user for someone who has been banned? :D

Or maybe it's just an evil person called Ernie! :D

Corran

Part of the furniture
Belomar said:
Let me guess, Eclipse member or maybe even a new FH user for someone who has been banned? :D

Join date = 22nd spetember.. lets take a guess who it is

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Evil Ernie said:
Hi to you Maelochs shadow.

Too easy tbh, anyway good to see still ppl posting crap without sigs :clap:
That alone tells all.

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Rofl, I hardly believe that this epeenenlargement made hibs to film the whole cocbreaking action. Gratz guys o//

E

Evil Ernie

Amazing how many geniuses there are here, were you all university educated coz that would explain alot :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom