[Movie] Illusb Solo Shadowblade Movie 4

Nibble

Part of the furniture
nice vid illu nice to see the horner own spam again :)

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Well spotted that man! :p and Keeley Hazell is her name :) 1 frame of goodness :> I watch fight club the other day and it kind of inspired me :>

Oli - Illu

Give..give give... I saw her in a mag some months ago... and i must say...
If her wits are half the size of those tits... i would defo kidnap her !!! ( love the face too :p)

Flintlock

Banned
I thought Thugs was good - yeah yeah - Thid and all that crap - he still killed all the level 50 guys that came to Thid to teach him a lesson - but I must say after watching this SB play Thugs could have met his match. He does use loads of different tactics and is also extremely confident - downright cheeky infact. Very well played indeed. Top notch SB. Are there any better?

Frozensolid

One of Freddy's beloved
Nice movie illu, loved watching it ;)
Had that obvious personal illu style with it ;>
Though I did expect a tad more from the actual fights. Bit higher rr's & a bit more variance on opponents (not much wardens/vws/tics/maulers ect?)

frosty gaze ! :>

illu

Part of the furniture
Nice movie illu, loved watching it ;)
Had that obvious personal illu style with it ;>
Though I did expect a tad more from the actual fights. Bit higher rr's & a bit more variance on opponents (not much wardens/vws/tics/maulers ect?)

frosty gaze ! :>

:p
I didn't have much warden footage unfortunately, I had one or 2 fights with you which I think I won one really easily (you were sleeping? :>) and you beat me easily in the next one.
Heretics, I had a few fights but they were just long and not very "exciting" and Maulers, I fought Elcamoo 3 or 4 times in a row and didn't even get close to killing him. Other Maulers were low RR, so they were easy to kill, and the only other high RR Mauler to kill was basically 1 fight where I got him to IP then I vanished, then I fought him again and made him follow me off a high ledge in a keep, so he fell down and finally died :) Maulers are obscene to fight against as an assassin. The moment they have IP, you're in big trouble unless you try and make them fall off something.

Oli - Illu

Nibble

Part of the furniture
I thought Thugs was good - yeah yeah - Thid and all that crap - he still killed all the level 50 guys that came to Thid to teach him a lesson - but I must say after watching this SB play Thugs could have met his match. He does use loads of different tactics and is also extremely confident - downright cheeky infact. Very well played indeed. Top notch SB. Are there any better?

a Thid bd, (and he wasnt good he was a bd in thid lol:p) shouldnt even be compared to any thats 50, not even needed in this post imo

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
heheh thanx for the entertainment illu:) really liked it. Some great moments and funny stuff. Imo okish quality and decent editing too.
Its these movies that are fun to save and becomes a fond memory of daoc.
And you always makes me wish i had a high rr stealther too:p
Hope to see another one sometime.
/eb.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
ow that cecuel SB you were talking plays on my serber on killbury cluster btw if its the same illu:) Think i chatted to him a few times. Didnt know he was that good though.
/eb.

illu

Part of the furniture
ow that cecuel SB you were talking plays on my serber on killbury cluster btw if its the same illu:) Think i chatted to him a few times. Didnt know he was that good though.
/eb.

Yep I think it's the same guy Cequel. He has taken the SB class to the next level, doing moves that really show some amazing skill like AE Mezzing opponents, then breaking off the person he is fighting to side stun a mezzed person as it is about to expire. Also he uses ladders and towers on bridges to his advantage, side stunning people, dropping off, running up and down.

It kind of reminds me when in quake, people learnt how to move really fast using the side to side momentum when walking around, the game goes to the next level and we just all have to learn, adapt and catch up.

Anyway, I'm waffling now :>

Oli - Illu

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Cequel ? if that's not Ciliviel, got any links to a movie or two ? :)

Reza

One of Freddy's beloved
Downloading this. Been ages since I last played, but always enjoyed your movies Illu.

It kind of reminds me when in quake, people learnt how to move really fast using the side to side momentum when walking around, the game goes to the next level and we just all have to learn, adapt and catch up.

Anyway, I'm waffling now :>

Oli - Illu

Yeah thinking outside the box and game play evolution is what always kept my interest. It would get boring too quickly if it was static. Perfecting Quake strafe jumping was fun :) , and if u ever played any of the mods with a grapple (q2ctf etc), that opened a whole new world for experimenting.

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
We love you ilu!!!!!!!! watching DAOC vids makes me wanna come bk tbh!!

falseth

Loyal Freddie
usually managed to watch all movies that comes out but missed this one but it was rly good as usual illu.. loved the fayte song and yeah yeah! :D and ofc a part where u only kill horner can never be boring to watch =)

illu

Part of the furniture
usually managed to watch all movies that comes out but missed this one but it was rly good as usual illu.. loved the fayte song and yeah yeah! :D and ofc a part where u only kill horner can never be boring to watch =)

Thanks :> I'm glad you enjoyed it, it makes the hours making it all worth while :>

I have ideas for a 5th vid, but that will be in a loooong time :p Perhaps around Christmas or something, and hopefully I might even be RR11 by then ^^

Oli - Illu

illu

Part of the furniture
I certainly hope not ;P that would make it impossible for me to kill you as I'm struggling like hell atm ;p

I don't know what happened, but I was running around with 93% armour for a while I think :> I was in a keep and was cursing someone for making a smith instead of a hastener, then I thought I would check whether my weapons would need repairing. Malice was on 96% so I repaired that, then I went through my weapons, and finally I checked my armour, and all the pieces were on 93% :p
What damage difference does hitting 93% as opposed to 100% do?
It's all repaired back to 100% now, but I'm sure that won't stop me being killed real quick by the horde of very good and hard hitting new-ish Infils that are about at the moment.
Looking forward to more tough fights and also to maybe killing 1 of the 5 or 6 albs that sometimes jumps me at the same time at Beno :> I'm only a poor little kobbie, come and attack 3 at a time if you like - that's a bit more fair :)
But then life and this game isn't fair I suppose :>

Oli - Illu

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom