[Movie] Illusb Solo Shadowblade Movie 4

Minidk

Loyal Freddie
VERY NICE MOVIE...And foock sake im evul leeching on your fight :<:worthy:

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Absolutely loved the movie from start to finish :worthy:

Top tunes all the way through, top laughs, top fights and not the slightest bit boring to watch - thoroughly entertaining and enjoyable movie and no way did it seem as long as it actually was :)

Was lovely the way you broke the fights up with the fluff/humour and i especially liked the zap-zap and throwing knives sections lol Was laughing out loud at the Horner/Jim'll fix it ending :D

Just simply... Awesome :fluffle:

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
Very funny video, loved it!!

One small thing that niggled me though is most of the fights are against opponents who are much, much lower rr or are inferior 1v1 classes. Not saying thats a bad thing, just a bit unusual in a video, would have liked to see a lot more equal rr stuff, or vs slightly lower rr tanks to really see what you can do (fought you enough times to know you are a lot better than this video demonstrates, and to me thats a bit sad :().

Small criticism really, was a fun video :)

illu

Part of the furniture
This vid is very unique to you.. it oozes oli from every orafice, and you are a daoc legend.

a few bits in there had me laughing like the bainshee cone and the 4 missed PA's (we all done that)

all in all though too much fluff that wasnt funny (for me) and not enough hardcore straight up competative fights (in proportion to the size)

And the render quality was awefull, thats why i said let me preview it.. if you used Xvid with the right rate instead of DIVX you wont get this blocking bad quality.

not too late to rerender it before most get in this evening to DL it.

Thanks for all the nice comments :p

Replying to Censi, at one stage I had a lot more fights in there, but they were all a bit samey after a while. There were a couple against some armsmen that went to the last hits, but the vid was just too long :/ I'll save the clips for another day though.
The render quality I didn't think was too bad. Remember the footage is coming from gamecam and not fraps, so there is a slight loss of quality there, and yes, it gets a little blocky at times. I did use Xvid (if you read my first post) at the settings recommended by the tutorial.
What I think we should do is maybe make a new post soon, I'll post the EXACT process that I used with screenshots and things and then you can post the best process that you use at the moment, and we'll get people that know what they are doing to comment, so that we have a something for the movie making daoc people to possibly refer to when making their future vids.

I just think squishing 103GB to 500mb, you are going to get a loss of quality and I think it's pretty much on par with most of movies of about that size. I don't really like breaking the 350-400mb mark, but I really didn't want to squish it down any further. It has the same settings as my 3rd movie, about 12-13mb for each minute of footage.

Oli - Illu

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
very nice and entertaining :D

and gotta love the line used in all movies...

FROSTY GAZE

Shotoken

Fledgling Freddie
Great movie illu :fluffle:

Still remember that fight on crau bridge where you all killed horner and he was really pissed off because i didnt help him, was fun :>

Adari

Part of the furniture
very enjoyable vid

makes me want to play again Xd

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
Nice and whos the women with the Boobs at the end

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH

Was just about to ask that myself
Had the sudden urge to drink milk after watching that vid and couldn't figure out why till I went back and watched the last few seconds frame by frame

making tits that large subliminal
thats twisted

Quality vid
Nice change from stealther pwn vids
It's more of a little video diary of someone who is actually having fun
and the fun is contagious :)

I was cheering you on as you chased horner and his bot to the keep and he moc'ed lifetapped
sweet jesus let him kill the puppy squeezing bastard I thought :)
anyone who worships themselves with their DI bot deserves no less

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
censi said it all. illu is a one of a kind legend you just have to love :)

zap zap :>

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Loved it!

Specially the boobs at the end!

Boobs/old man in the background for you and ofc NSFW:

illu

Part of the furniture

Well spotted that man! :p and Keeley Hazell is her name :) 1 frame of goodness :> I watch fight club the other day and it kind of inspired me :>

Oli - Illu

illu

Part of the furniture
Very funny video, loved it!!

One small thing that niggled me though is most of the fights are against opponents who are much, much lower rr or are inferior 1v1 classes. Not saying thats a bad thing, just a bit unusual in a video, would have liked to see a lot more equal rr stuff, or vs slightly lower rr tanks to really see what you can do (fought you enough times to know you are a lot better than this video demonstrates, and to me thats a bit sad :().

Small criticism really, was a fun video :)

It's so hard to pick the fights for the vid! :> In the end, I mainly went with fights that went to the line because if you know who is going to win, it can make the vid a bit boring. I had 1 Arauddry kill that I left out because he was unstealthed when I killed him (I think the only time I have killed him - nerf :>) and there was a beautiful fight against Hobbit the NS that was like a text book kill, PA+CD to Pincer to Back Styles, but - it just wasn't exciting :/ I just tried a mixture of things, always thinking what might be interesting, what might make people laugh, what did I really like, and when I finished I was really happy with it :>
While it was uploading to filefront I watched my 4 vids one after the other to see how things have changed, how my little kobbie has changed, how playstyles are different, and I'm very happy the way this one turned out :p

Oli - Illu

PS A lot of the enemy are high RR btw! :> Got a few RR11's in there and RR10's! :> And you can only really have a very few tank fights in a vid as they last so long :(

kivik

Part of the furniture
Good movie, maybe could've cut down some of the 'funny parts' :)

Keep it up!

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Hey Ilu

Nice fights -> +1
You sir are a crazy biach PAing in the middle of 30 albs -> +1
Funny Content -> +1

PAing my unbuffed and rs wiz -> -9999999999999999999999 :D

Nice Vid Ilu ^^. Altho your first vid had better music imho ( prodigy ftw :) )

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
It's so hard to pick the fights for the vid! :> In the end, I mainly went with fights that went to the line because if you know who is going to win, it can make the vid a bit boring. I had 1 Arauddry kill that I left out because he was unstealthed when I killed him (I think the only time I have killed him - nerf :>) and there was a beautiful fight against Hobbit the NS that was like a text book kill, PA+CD to Pincer to Back Styles, but - it just wasn't exciting :/ I just tried a mixture of things, always thinking what might be interesting, what might make people laugh, what did I really like, and when I finished I was really happy with it :>
While it was uploading to filefront I watched my 4 vids one after the other to see how things have changed, how my little kobbie has changed, how playstyles are different, and I'm very happy the way this one turned out :p

Oli - Illu

PS A lot of the enemy are high RR btw! :> Got a few RR11's in there and RR10's! :> And you can only really have a very few tank fights in a vid as they last so long :(

Wasn't meant as a criticism really, just I would have thought that over the time span you might have recorded a few really good fights against the top stealthers.

Hardly any decent SB's on this cluster, guess I was just hoping for something a bit special from one of the best :)

Nibble

Part of the furniture
Dling :)hope to see another good vid from you mate, witht eh comments i expect it will be :D

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Thought it was a really nice vid. If there was too much funneh stuff it was only a touch too much. Most solovids have the balance far too much the otherway (100% 1v1 neleegrind). Watched it right thru anyhow which hardly ever do for vids that long.

illu

Part of the furniture
Good entertaining vid. Looks good in DivX version too!

DAoC Gaming - Illusb SB Movie 4

All your vids are up I think.

Ooooooo :>

BTW Might have a mirror going up tomorrow for those of you who have filefront problems. I'll check out if it works and if it does, I'll post it in the afternoon or something :)

Oli - Illu

illu

Part of the furniture
Wasn't meant as a criticism really, just I would have thought that over the time span you might have recorded a few really good fights against the top stealthers.

Hardly any decent SB's on this cluster, guess I was just hoping for something a bit special from one of the best :)

:>
I like to hear all comments, good or bad or in between as even though primarily I make the vids almost as a small video diary of where all those hours of life went :>, it's also good to know what people like and dislike.

I know I can't please all of the people all of the time, but I can see that the "funny clips" section was maybe too long and some people wanted perhaps better fights against more assassins. It's all good to take on board, should I ever be crazy enough to make an RR11 vid :>

My personal favourite vid of all time showing a Shadowblade played to the absolute extreme of skill is Ciliviel's newest vid that he plays under the name of Cequel. He progressed through the Ciliviel, then Ineiit and now Cequel phase, and some of the moves and fights and tricks he does is basically absolute class. Unfortunately, Cequel himself told me to remove the vid from my filefront website (I think 44 lucky punters downloaded it :p), so I'm not sure where you can get it from any more :/ But if you get a chance to see it (it's called Mastery of Ladders), you will not be disappointed :>

Oli - Illu

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom