[Movie] Illusb Solo Shadowblade Movie 4

illu

Part of the furniture
Illusb, Solo Shadowblade RR9-RR10 ML10 CL10, RvR Movie on Euro Servers Excal/Pryd Cluster/Mid v1.82-1.87, fighting a variety of classes, 1on1, 1on2+. My fourth movie, hope you enjoy it :>

Illusb_RR9-10_SB_Movie_4.zip - FileFront.com

Yes it's on filefront, and the download speeds seem to be totally random. This week I am downloading at 40k/s (makes baby jesus /cry :/) but last week I was downloading at over 350+k/s.

Maybe download it overnight :>

Or does any kind soul have a site or some bandwidth?
/me looks at Aiteal, Site Admin of excalmovies.com :p

It took me about 4-5 hours to upload it and 3.5 hours to download it to check it, but that is peanuts to the amount of time it took to make :) The last 2 weeks, any spare time I had was on this vid. Lost the will to live a few times when everything was going wrong, but I am happy now that it is finished :>

THIS MOVIE's PROCESS:-

The sorting - trigger happy me recorded 1,300+ clips varying from cool stuff to utter rubbish over the last year. After sorting through it all, I vow to record ONLY good stuff to make my life easier in the future! :>

Started making it in Vegas 6.0 and input the files the wrong way, meaning that a 1/3rd of the way through making the movie, when Vegas crashed, the computer did not have enough memory to open the movie made so far. I had to start again :( (Note to self: Input files using Explorer! and only the files that you are currently using)

Installed Vegas 7.0 and carried on. Eventually had a 70+ minute movie that I loved, but it was just too big. The cutting room floor had a lot of "almost made it" fights, or some that were too similar to others, so alas a few may be salvaged which might make the next movie (if I make another!).

Trimmed the movie to 37 minutes and converted it via Vegas to uncompressed video and sound, which took it to 103GB.
Had big problems rendering it, and eventually with some good advice from people, rendered it in 5 parts.

Put all the parts together in Virtual Dub, manually using the File/Append AVI segment (as automatic chops bits out ^^)

Used the 2-pass encoding tutorial
(https://forums.freddyshouse.com/rvr-discussions38/196884-2-pass-encoding-tutorial.html) as a base for the compressing, Compressed in Xvid.
Refreshed my Vegas skills with Rure's guide
(https://forums.freddyshouse.com/rvr-discussions38/186813-short-vegas-guide.html)

Raw size was 103GB->848mb with Xvid 2-pass compressing->sound compression lame cbr mp3->500mb (37mins45secs of goodness :))

Hope you enjoy it!

Oli - Illu

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
Movie was nice overall alot to make you smile through the movie - Although I think the fluff until the zap zap bit wasn't all that fun but after that i started to get into it properly and really enjoyed it ^-^ lal the first song came on and i thought i had left i tunes on went to turn it off and it wasnt even open ^-^ - it was just a song i knew... rox!

fun movie to watch if you have the time!

lol you know when i had that fight with you on that bridge... i saw you had your env gear on after i watched it from my PoV and knew it would come back to haunt me ;\ you evaded like a true bitch OP shadowblades not needing templates...

illu

Part of the furniture
Movie was nice overall alot to make you smile through the movie - Although I think the fluff until the zap zap bit wasn't all that fun but after that i started to get into it properly and really enjoyed it ^-^ lal the first song came on and i thought i had left i tunes on went to turn it off and it wasnt even open ^-^ - it was just a song i knew... rox!

fun movie to watch if you have the time!

lol you know when i had that fight with you on that bridge... i saw you had your env gear on after i watched it from my PoV and knew it would come back to haunt me ;\ you evaded like a true bitch OP shadowblades not needing templates...

Pretty much the only time I've killed Fayte :> And I couldn't believe it when I saw I have my Env Gear on :p Was funny :) I was literally completely unprepared and saw someone steaming over the bridge and just went for it, and maybe that took you by surprise too. And then the evade rng was kind to me :)

Oli - Illu

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
I'll set you up an FTP account and stuff when I get home from work today
I think my bandwidth will be back to 250gig as of midnight tonite

looking forward to seeing this

uron

Loyal Freddie
just finished my own SB, he needs MLs...but this should b a nice overview of SB life i hope :)

Little Boy

One of Freddy's beloved
It wont let me see it says this file is corrupt :O what that mean?

censi

Can't get enough of FH
dling but you better not be 6 packing in it.

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
I'm not a huge fan of solo movies but I always enjoyed your movies :D

DL'ing!

deez

Fledgling Freddie
Nice movie :)

first time ever i enjoyed a stealther movie this much! :)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
fucking 2 hours to DL, then when I unzip it file is corupt!

muddafucka!

deez

Fledgling Freddie
;< will it make you feel better if i told you i dl'ed it with 900kb/sec? =P

Meril

Fledgling Freddie
Funny, just like the last one ... couldent go to bed before watching it.

and a big ty for haste now and then!

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Very nice and entertaining movie
Well Done!

censi

Can't get enough of FH
This vid is very unique to you.. it oozes oli from every orafice, and you are a daoc legend.

a few bits in there had me laughing like the bainshee cone and the 4 missed PA's (we all done that)

all in all though too much fluff that wasnt funny (for me) and not enough hardcore straight up competative fights (in proportion to the size)

And the render quality was awefull, thats why i said let me preview it.. if you used Xvid with the right rate instead of DIVX you wont get this blocking bad quality.

not too late to rerender it before most get in this evening to DL it.

fujjeh

Loyal Freddie
Loved it Illusb, laughed alot :D

Esp the part where u see me fighting a inf on 5%, killing the inf, then dies the second after followed by you killing ur enemy and dying urself :D What are the odds :D:D

I think this movie shows how much u actually love to play your sb and how good you have become to play it, like censi said, you are a true legend! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom