[Movie]Adoweniih Scelestus

Shotoken

Fledgling Freddie
Dyvet was so boring last time i was there... fighting once every 20 mins isnt fun at all, so just go and try smth better guys, being US or any populated cluster.

Biohazarddk

Loyal Freddie
Dyvet was so boring last time i was there... fighting once every 20 mins isnt fun at all, so just go and try smth better guys, being US or any populated cluster.

true

Been on Dyvet a few times.. Waited 20 mins at a bridge

/qtd

Logged on US

Got on boat

Dropped

Instajumped by 2 [insert random classes here]

They die

Go to bridge

Get another kill or 2

Get zerged

/release rinse and repeat

illu

Part of the furniture
I loved the editing on the vid, that was really good, but like mentioned before, a lot of the fights were PA->definite win or against quite low RR opponents.
There were a few funny moments and lots of comments and spec and music and that was all great, but I was just hoping for maybe 4 or 5 real tough fights against some high RR stealthers or tanks or something.

Looking forward to the next one though, your infil seems pretty tough (OP) :>

Oli - Illu

Biohazarddk

Loyal Freddie
I loved the editing on the vid, that was really good, but like mentioned before, a lot of the fights were PA->definite win or against quite low RR opponents.
There were a few funny moments and lots of comments and spec and music and that was all great, but I was just hoping for maybe 4 or 5 real tough fights against some high RR stealthers or tanks or something.

Looking forward to the next one though, your infil seems pretty tough (OP) :>

Oli - Illu

New ram inc on the mail atm - LET THE FRAPSING BEGIN! :D

And ya infils are pretty tough :eek6:

But so are mids with all relics (like in that movie - not mentioned tho)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
If you have 4GB Ram and a decent 256 mb graphic card like a radeon gtx7800 ? (I think thats what my dell inspiron 9200 has anyway) Capturing should be nps ;)

Biohazarddk

Loyal Freddie
well

Tomorrow i'll have 2gb DDR400 RAM :) Other than that i have an AMD X2 4800+ and a nVidia GeForce 7800gtx ;)

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
Fyi, everyone should roll Calareon or US Classic, it's blossoming like EU 2 years ago. (skill level about the same as 2 years ago too :eek:)

Everz

FH is my second home
Fyi, everyone should roll Calareon or US Classic, it's blossoming like EU 2 years ago. (skill level about the same as 2 years ago too :eek:)

odd pl me a troll svg on caerleon m8 ;<

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Speaking of rerolling,how hard it is to get artifacts/stuff you need?

Do you still have to roll BB and Farming char and only then the char you actually going to play? Can't have much BP's when you just got lvl 50

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom