[Movie]Adoweniih Scelestus

Biohazarddk

Loyal Freddie
Hey there :D

I finally got to finish up my infiltrator movie from the US Caerleon cluster - and here it is :)

Adoweniih_Scelestus.avi - FileFront.com

It's nothing special - just me fighting different classes and realm ranks happy

Recorded in the last few months (my RAM sucks to i'm lucky when i can fraps w/o major lag :/)

Have fun watching :)

ps. sorry about filefront :eek2:

Septina

Part of the furniture
Oi, what helm is that you're wearing in the intro? Looks so good :O

Biohazarddk

Loyal Freddie
And ya, i love it - Specially when lime green :D

I'm the only full lime green guy on the cluster atm it seems, lol :) was even told i should go back to it when i retemplated and redyed at rr7 - so now i'm lime green again :D And tbh i love it :)

Everz

FH is my second home
Ado when are you gonna pl me m8 ;<?

and mxn, devon blows tbh, 6 relic bridge camping scouts is as much stealth war as you gonna get

also, downloading :D

Biohazarddk

Loyal Freddie
Ado when are you gonna pl me m8 ;<?

and mxn, devon blows tbh, 6 relic bridge camping scouts is as much stealth war as you gonna get

also, downloading :D

guess i can take you along when i'm gonna PL my 2 wizards ;)

Everz

FH is my second home

plus i must forum abuse him for that lol'r solo zone, took my /lvl bd there to watch, seems fun :)

and sorry, ive hijacked your movie thread, as i said, nice movie m8, keep it up and see you on caerleon soon :)

Everz

FH is my second home
hehe np ;)

and ya, we're playing mid :) Or at least gonna start run a small-man grp there :)

yeh, i rolled a warrior there, made it a thid toon cos you lot are taking your time getting on there :p

Everz

FH is my second home
i got my lvl 45 skald there! and lvl 20 kobbie sb project inc! Shadowzerk <3

45 skald!? did you have that there already? damnit i hope i didnt miss the lvling heh, was going for 2h pa in the face sb with that new 6spd :ninja:

Biohazarddk

Loyal Freddie
45 skald!? did you have that there already? damnit i hope i didnt miss the lvling heh, was going for 2h pa in the face sb with that new 6spd :ninja:

i PL'd it myself in 3 hours of MG while the 2x Xp bonus :) Had access to a WL, but acc closed :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom