[Movie]Adoweniih Scelestus

kivik

Part of the furniture
Sorry, was this a movie thread or a personal conversation between Ado and Ever?

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry, was this a movie thread or a personal conversation between Ado and Ever?

Personal conversation between ado and ever, that's obvious!

Off the topic, dling :p

Hope it's good indy :)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Nice to see you having fun in US , i will be joining Thesa and some other PM heads soon i think as there is no challenge on Dyvet atm im afraid :(

Biohazarddk

Loyal Freddie
Nice to see you having fun in US , i will be joining Thesa and some other PM heads soon i think as there is no challenge on Dyvet atm im afraid :(

Finally some sense into your head :D

What cluster/realm etc? :) Mid/Caerleon? :)

Shotoken

Fledgling Freddie
You've really progressed with your assassin skills mate, way way better than your first vid. I somehow feel proud of you, much <3 to you.

Its a shame that im playing limors atm cuz i loved fighting you :worthy:

Biohazarddk

Loyal Freddie
You've really progressed with your assassin skills mate, way way better than your first vid. I somehow feel proud of you, much <3 to you.

Its a shame that im playing limors atm cuz i loved fighting you

ooooh tyvm :) hehe :) I'm thinking about making a SZ on US atm, since i really miss my old pwnage :D

But now since i'm rr7 on infil, and hopefully getting more RAM soon i should be able to pwn even more (and fraps on the same time :D)

kivik

Part of the furniture
Erm, are there any high RR soloer on that server? 70% of the footage seemed to be noob/caster pwn, landing PA/BS on almost every fight. Probably just a couple of the fights in this movie I'd actually use...

More close 1v1 fights, or massive noob pwn :)

I'm sure you can do better than this, your first video was much better.

Biohazarddk

Loyal Freddie
Erm, are there any high RR soloer on that server? 70% of the footage seemed to be noob/caster pwn, landing PA/BS on almost every fight. Probably just a couple of the fights in this movie I'd actually use...

i know Kivik :( But as (i think) said, i never had my fraps on when having all the good fights :/ (lol bad excuse i know)

But quite a few high rr stealthers - but they pretty much all stealth zerg in 4+ groups :(

Biohazarddk

Loyal Freddie
and no, solo high rr's are hard to come across.. And if you find any, it's valks, vamps, warriors or champs =/

Septima

Fledgling Freddie

That was one good thing about dyveth, loads of high rr's opponents and the majority of them damn good players. When playing a low rr stealther that was sometimes frustating but when you started to be able to kill them, the feeling was great :)

OT: dl'ed it but didn't managed to see it yet, will give feedback later on today ;)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
ado your a cool player

far to much footage of fights with like sneaks not stealthed, or just realy low rr journeymen opponents.. the likes of which should only be used if your chaining a few of them

vakten hunter using 1hand and shield etc...not sure why on earth you got that clip and thought cool that will make great footage for the vid...

you gotta set your standards higher with the fights you use...

Editing was nice and music was good too...

im just being honest. but i want to say good things because i have a lot of respect for you as a player but there wasnt too much in this vid to get inspired by...

keep going though bro...

kivik

Part of the furniture
That was one good thing about dyveth, loads of high rr's opponents and the majority of them damn good players. When playing a low rr stealther that was sometimes frustating but when you started to be able to kill them, the feeling was great :)

Exactly! :)

The quality of the 1v1 seems to be much worse in US. But as censi said editing/music was good and you sure is an effective assassin but the fights were :/

Biohazarddk

Loyal Freddie
Exactly! :)

The quality of the 1v1 seems to be much worse in US. But as censi said editing/music was good and you sure is an effective assassin but the fights were :/

i know =/ And i totally agree with ya tbh

The fights arent anything impressive. But seriously, i think there's like 4-5 higher rr stealthers who actually solo and doesnt run stealthzerg atm :puke:

The next one will be better, i promise you ;)

And, the standard on Dyvet is like 10000000000000000x better.. Seriously, the US players are so god damn gimped u wouldnt believe it oO All the top guilds on US would get 30-seconded by any decent EU player group - i'm very sure of that lol..

And any decent EU soloer >>>> US soloers

lol :)

kivik

Part of the furniture
Meh why do you play there then! :)

Comeback in 1.88, yes yes? :)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
yes yes!
1.88 me having sb and inf templated hopefully ^^
so come back you all :)

kivik

Part of the furniture
Yes yes! :D

Thought of 'reviving' solo zones, but just once every week or so, for those that normally play US/Limors/Temair but want some old school solo action on Dyvet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom