Mouse mat

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Whats the best - icemat or an Everglide?

I managed to get my hands on both - and im wondering which one is the best :)

p.s Mouse Bungee's are the best things ever made

Krazeh

Part of the furniture
Surely if you have both then you can just try them out and make your own mind up

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
hush :twak:

just seeing what the mighty advisors think :p

Shovel

Can't get enough of FH
To be honest I haven't used a mouse mat since going Optical some time ago. I've had no problems with the wood grain surfaces I use.

Having said that, I'm wondering if I should get one at the mo as this surface is horrid on my hand, mouse is fine. I've actually developed a lump on my wrist where my hand rests on the surface, which doesn't strikes me as healthy. I'm thinking that a slightly padded mat might be a solution. Or maybe wearing a sweat band while I work... heh.

Deadmanwalking

Fledgling Freddie
Shovel said:
Having said that, I'm wondering if I should get one at the mo as this surface is horrid on my hand, mouse is fine. I've actually developed a lump on my wrist where my hand rests on the surface, which doesn't strikes me as healthy. I'm thinking that a slightly padded mat might be a solution. Or maybe wearing a sweat band while I work... heh.

Wuss :p First you do your back and legs now you're getting injured from a mouse :)

Scooba da Bass

Fledgling Freddie
I've got an icemat, takes a little getting used to but once you do it's pretty good. The only obviously noticiable difference is when trying to select exact pixels in Photoshop.

I wouldn't recomend paying for one however as it's really not that much better than using nothing.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Shovel said:
To be honest I haven't used a mouse mat since going Optical some time ago. I've had no problems with the wood grain surfaces I use.

I agree, similarly the MX700 is fanny-tastic on any surface and I used to use it on my desk with no mat. I hated the hard cold feeling on my hand/wrist so I went back to a black, Game.net mousepad.

G

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Scooba da Bass said:
I've got an icemat, takes a little getting used to but once you do it's pretty good. The only obviously noticiable difference is when trying to select exact pixels in Photoshop.

I wouldn't recomend paying for one however as it's really not that much better than using nothing.

Lol the icemat i bought, my mate gave me a slightly worn Everglide. Its used so much its kinda gone smooth in the centre. But i love my icemat with the teflon over the little rubber bits

SawTooTH

Can't get enough of FH
I have an Everglide Giganta and its fine with optical mice. Better than the wood effect tray that causes the pointer to skip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom