Most wanted list no.2 (actual)

P

- Pathfinder -

Originally posted by Tesla Monkor
I'm kinda proud to be on Coren's 'list', after kicking his ass in melee in Gorge. =)

(Mind, he kills me 9 out of 10 tries, making that one victory all the more sweet. :)

He moaned alot about that in GC ^^

D

dunderklumpen

The only true fear i have is Thiralith

Have not been duelling him since i went away (2 months ago) but i recall getting OWNED in 1v1..

M

milithiel

luona. apparantley we have fought since lvl 20 odd and i havent killed him yet :(

S

Stinko

Originally posted by Gimly

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Gimly
Has anyone seen Snox of late?? been looking for him all around Yggdra and emain but no joy

Normal hit list is

1.Snox (he knows why )
2.as above
3.as above

been killed a fair amount in RvR by mids but Snox is the one I look for. If he is still around I will roll out Gimly again to fight him.

Originally posted by old.Mobius

hes left game ive heard :(

Oh no, he´s back, bigger then ever :)))

-------------------------------
Stinko 50 Skald Master Armorer
Skald of Ragnarök (www.ragnarok-prydwen.com)

S

ShiShi

lowbies killers

hiyas,

as for my short career , i think Blood killed me most times, my little ranger Shikaku...but last tries he didnt manage :)
as for the main subject i wont flatter any of you GOOD players there in Alb or Mid lands :)
I just hunt with pleasure all lowbies killers who hunt around our realm gates and kill green, grey cons adventurers, or backstab while fighting mobs etc...
I excuse those who do that (camping gates, not backstabing during fight vs mobs) for tactical purposes like : cutting out reinforcements for keeps etc....
But there are these who just find a pleasure killing low lvls like it would bring them any respect and merit...
my 2 cents from my code :)
take care
S
Shikaku ranger
Shiden mentalist

F

Fex

Well I think i'll have my say.

Most hated Albs:
1, Motom (dont see him around too much but after all the rez kills he got on me in my early 30's he deserves top spot)
2, Coren
3, Artemis (would have been Vestax but again he buggered off and left us)

Hibs
1, Revminster ( ALLWAYS RUNS AWAY! damn that speed buff)
2, Luona
3, Dont really know too many more Hibbies as i dont tend to fight them too often.

Oh and while I'm here the 1 alb i really do like... Giona. Saved me from an xp death along time ago and i've never said thanks :)

M

minstrel_kyra

Fex- Vestax is still around...he's in my guild. He's just been busy so that's probably why you haven't seen him so much.

My top 3? Hmm...
1. Sinister...not most hated but certainly someone I look for. (my guildmates saw your grave at Legion today! )
2. Jenna... still dying to get to her
3. Solid...he hasn't gotten to me yet but I am interested to see how tough he really is!

Ohh and I forgot one too... Froler. :( He seems to like killing my friends WAAAYYY too much...I don't care for that much. Now I can do something about that :p

see ya'll on the battlefield :)

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Originally posted by minstrel_kyra

2. Jenna... still dying to get to her, I hate that damn bow :(

Eerrhmm, Jenna is a runemaster so why you fear her bow (which she doesnt know how to fire) is beyond me.
Unless you're talking about her /bow and yes they can be quite terrifying.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson

Eerrhmm, Jenna is a runemaster so why you fear her bow (which she doesnt know how to fire) is beyond me.
Unless you're talking about her /bow and yes they can be quite terrifying.

... gee, Glombur, when have you started becoming such a grump? SotL requirement?

O

old.Gombur Glodson

I am not grumpy I am merely pointing out that the dear kyra made a mistake.
Now she can correct it in time.
and you wouldnt want to know about the sotl requirements it might give you scars for life and we lnow how fragile your little fluffy Animul head is.
/em pats Animul.

cheers

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

But you used to be more like TEH FUNNY!1(tm)... *looks somewhat sad and rides off on his Red Tractor(tm)*

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Who said I couldnt be both? the reply to kyra was written 8am CET so I was a little tired and my funnyness only kicks in at about 9-10 am so be patient and it will come.

M

minstrel_kyra

okay okay so jenna doesn't have a bow... i'm tired too.

I have her confused with someone else then, but she has gotten me a few times herself. Not recently, but when they used to camp the albion pk.

Okay so its 12:30am here I am going to bed since I have obviously embarassed myself lol.

/em hits stealth and slinks away

D

DocWolfe

jennas a little hoe of a rm who decided to swim around in snowdonia lake when we were all noobs :p

O

old.k70

Originally posted by Fex

Most hated Albs:
1, Motom (dont see him around too much but after all the rez kills he got on me in my early 30's he deserves top spot)

Good ol' days
My next arrow has your name on it :cool:

F

Fex

Glad to see your still around my old nemesis, but i too will have a few arrows with your very own name on them ;)

S

Solid

Wooo I got a mention, sadly tho for my rep as opposed to actually killing Kyra :(

P

- Pathfinder -

Originally posted by Solid
Wooo I got a mention, sadly tho for my rep as opposed to actually killing Kyra :(

We all WUB TPH! :m00:

O

old.k70

aphex.jpg
:rolleyes:

M

maxgirth

midlifecrisis

1, Narve
2,Mrt
3,Blood

Is Narves 2nd name excal road lol:)

O

old.mattshanes

Well since i last posted mine has changed:

MIDS:

1.Nightal.
2.Sarine(dam i hate you i love nuking you)
3.Thorungla

HIBS:

1.Tourin(i killed you a few days ago and i was pleased:) )
2.Sharwyn(you sure are weak but annoying in a zerg;) )
3.Greggor(dam heroes always go for me:( )

L

lakarell

Hmm .... this'll be tough.

Midgard
1. Death < Just wait till I get IP >
2. Every Troll

Hibernia
1. Xest < 980DMG off a crit :( >
2. Every caster

V

VidX

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
dam heroes always go for me:(

Of course sir, you're an army by yourself if no-one touches you :)

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by vidx

Of course sir, you're an army by yourself if no-one touches you :)

Maybe it was my recent death spam messages you hibs have seen from me:rolleyes:

Z

zedorf luribomb

Originally posted by old.mattshanes

Maybe it was my recent death spam messages you hibs have seen from me:rolleyes:

i havnt seen a single one dont worry :)

O

old.mattshanes

Well you probably wasnt there that much this week besides since when do we see you hibs in a group or two?you briing the whole population with you:p

J

jarakinfyr

Well there's only 1 I want....so, my most wanted list is as Follows:

Albion:

None as the women just arent pretty enough.

Midgard:

1. Adrira
2. Noone else.

Y'all asked for a most wanted list, here's mine....for different reasons than all others that posted im sure :) Its also very nice when your most wanted is also something that you posess : )))

O

omen_darkstep

For me it's also Niar. No one else pisses me off so much - luckily I know most of his tactics now so I can avoid him when I want to pass thru MMGE.

Unfortunately RAs have really screwed the game up for those who dont play 10 hours a day cause all they have done is made those who already have RR6 or higher practically invincible 1-on-1 with someone who has RR3 or less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom