Most wanted list no.2 (actual)

O

old.willowywicca

Well up til recently I had no one that really sticks out as annoying, but after yesterday, I really wanna hate niar, 5 evades and 1 miss when just one more hit would have killed you, you are one lucky bugger. still /salute for showing yourself to kill snox even tho you were on low life (btw in case anyones wondering I got niar to low life, but he got away stealthed etc.. snox showed up, I attacked him and when he was nearly dead niar killed him and attacked me(or maybe I attacked him first?:rolleyes: ) then niar won through a ridiculous number of evades :p )

And ppl from midgard... well the teams of 4+ SBs working together are pretty annoying I guess, and tesla is damned annoying, she hits me for way more than any other hunter

S

Solid

Just to add that Evading is not LUCK, its a class ability.

Evade 7 and Dodger 3 with capped Dex/Qui and Aud Dex/Qui 2 = one kick ass Assasin, luck plays no part

M

minstrel_kyra

Well don't worry Solid, its only lack of opportunity I am sure.

And yet I think perhaps it would be a pretty interesting fight. I may not be a tank but I have a few tricks up my sleeve and I can hold my own.

Not every minstrel was nerfed b/c of this patch :)

I look forward to getting an opportunity to try out this theory, just as long as our friends allow for it to be an honest fight and not jump in.

BTW, even if you are a mid, I find myself oddly attracted to you ;)

Or it could just be the ale talking, who knows :)

F

-faith-

Well 2 people finally made my most wanted list, not through skillful playing ... honourable fights either! Reason I singled out these two was for the lamest tactic I have ever come across personally. I dont mind dying tbh, part of RvR what I dont expect however if to be jumped by Kephan (Mid) and Slayn (Hib) as I ran solo to DC. At first I thought I must surely be mistaken but sure enough, Slayn slams(?)(stuns) as they then both rip me to peices ....

So welldone Kephan and Slayn , you two finally managed to piss me off so much by cross realming .... really lame guys :twak:

S

Solid

Kyra, u got me tingly, but I must resist, Jexa wouodl not be pleased with me.

I would love to have a fair one vs one fight, maybe seeing as Mid has 10% power and Alb 1-% Str it would be fair, name the time and place and its a date :D

S

Solid

Dunno if mines updated but here goes, been a while:D

Coren
Niar
Nomercy

Locomo
Slayn
Blackout

M

minstrel_kyra

think i'll wait till next weekend...after we have all (all 6 that is) of our relics back. (yes ours :) we are just letting you guys borrow them)

fair, probably not. but since when is anything in this game fair?

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by old.Aure
Eeek Matt

Got u again today

;)

It was your turn to kill me:p with those weak sickles,i still can't work out why lots of hibs use them.Anyway tourin fear sycho when hes in emain soon:rolleyes:

O

old.willowywicca

Originally posted by updos

48 aug shaman buffbot.

ah explains a lot.. lame lol, she's off my list then.

QUOTE]Originally posted by old.mattshanes

It was your turn to kill me with those weak sickles,i still can't work out why lots of hibs use them.Anyway tourin fear sycho when hes in emain soon
[/QUOTE]

wardens use em cos there fast weapons and with self haste buff allow wardens to hit very very fast, which can be prety handy for getting through a 6 sec pbt I've heard :rolleyes:

mal

L

Lochlyessa

Hmmm..
Mid 1- Azal
2- Blod
3-Weirdius, even tho he's retired :D

Hib 1- Usp (one day, I will get to hit you. one day..)
2- Malevolencia
3- Jarakin

Won't go into the 4 sb's teams that infest the road from apk to amg.. Would prolly break my screen in annoyance :\

X

xolidith

Albs hate list
----------------
1. Artemis
2. Coren
3. Nomercy

Hibs hate list
-----------------
1. Tradolf
2. Locomo
3. Revminster

Xolidith - Skald of the 43rd Season
Zash - Runemaster of the 42nd Season
Buztah - Spiritmaster of the 33rd Season
Gloriax - Berserker of the 15th Season

O

old.willowywicca

Originally posted by Lochlyessa
Hmmm..
Mid 1- Azal
2- Blod

2- Malevolencia
3- Jarakin

Won't go into the 4 sb's teams that infest the road from apk to amg.. Would prolly break my screen in annoyance :\

Yay I finally made someone's list!! Wooot I'm so happy :clap:

/em kisses and hugs Lochlyessa and vows to keep killing her so I never leave her list :whip:

oh and btw Xolidith, nomercy is an alb wizzie, most definitely not a hib

Mal

G

Glyph_mid

The day Niar learn to PA probably i might be afraid of him, so far he have got 1 perfect PA+CD on me, the other 100 times he attacked me he fled while i was snared or i killed him.
After that he blames me for cheating "using out of view bug?"

Anyways, my list would be something like:

albion:
Nomercy
Derric
"Teador" - the old one

hibernia:
Tradolf
Svarun
Locomo

S

SilverHood

albs:
1. Chavez (damn slam)
2. Blaen (damn smite)
3. Singing (All those xp deaths in yggdra when I was a wee little troll)

Hibs:
1. Usp (/y Usp! RUN!!!)
2. Tradolf (/y Tradolf! RUN!!!)
3. Malevolenica (nasty woman)

Derric and revminster would have been on there, but I ganked both of them last night (got revminster twice), so they are off the list.... for now :cool:

O

old.Iunliten

Originally posted by Lochlyessa
Hmmm..
Mid 1- Azal
2- Blod

2- Malevolencia
3- Jarakin

/kiss

R

revminster

Originally posted by SilverHood

Hibs:
1. Usp (/y Usp! RUN!!!)
2. Tradolf (/y Tradolf! RUN!!!)
3. Malevolenica (nasty woman)

Derric and revminster would have been on there, but I ganked both of them last night (got revminster twice), so they are off the list.... for now :cool:

You prick!
Put me back on your list or I will..eerr...kill you or something.. :)

I

ilum

Mids:
1. Heheyougotboned
2. Meanisavage
3. Brite

Hibs
Hm..not really anyone in particular

F

froler-mid

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
LOL i very much doubt an inf will beat a thane 1vs1 because thanes usually use crush 2h which has major + to leather.

loooooooooooooooooooool

such nice quote!! jhohoho :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom