most Overpowered class in game?

K

Kindar

Thrust specced infil, savages, healers, chanters (i hate soloing em when they have heal pet >_<) LW lvl 50 style....yes it hurts too much imo :-P

Not clearly of anything else atm....

I

ilienwyn

Originally posted by ab_fluid
So you think Dragonfang is balanced? or are you jsut saying this stuff cos u don't wanna see ur inf get brought back in line?

Ok, then why arms should wait till 1.65 to make the 50 2h style having a stun and it is second in chain and lasts less than anhilation. Two sides of same coin?

For me? Just nerf all the stealthers (and df) cause it isn't logical to have them attack tanks and in that way they will have to do more useful classes. Or, just make a zone only for stealthers and their bots to have their fun :D

Edit: Btw, dw has bonus vs shield and 2h vs parry. So, imho, give bonus to 1h against something. Maybe evade?

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by Kindar
Thrust specced infil, savages, healers, chanters (i hate soloing em when they have heal pet >_<) LW lvl 50 style....yes it hurts too much imo :-P

Not clearly of anything else atm....

i see you have a warrior in that there sig, i was duelling lvl 50 rr9 mota 4 buffed hero today with 5.4 speed 2h LW 16.5 100% sword and he hits for around 400 with anni, i been spanked for over 800 by warrisors before :p and over 900 by tivook and jawz :p

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by ilienwyn
Ok, then why arms should wait till 1.65 to make the 50 2h style having a stun and it is second in chain and lasts less than anhilation. Two sides of same coin?

For me? Just nerf all the stealthers (and df) cause it isn't logical to have them attack tanks and in that way they will have to do more useful classes. Or, just make a zone only for stealthers and their bots to have their fun :D

2h has a 2nd in chain stun already, you can take anni away from heroes and swap ir for ragnorak for all i care anyway, i play mage grps so my heroes are slambots, i don't fight many infs but seeing my rr9 warden shredded by a warder infil cos of some gay easy to pull off style is stupid, not to mention how blantely obvious it is DF is overpowered compare to SB/NS evade styles.

H

hotrat

Well now that asd is fixed my vote goes to chanter:
debuff nuke, healing pet, insta dps debuff, pbae, stun
and savage:
quads, insta taunt, self end boost, very high defence (evade buff, parry buff, melee resist buffs)
Infil is more powerful than other stealthers but not overpowered compared to other classes.

Luckily both savage and chanter are in for a nerf in the upcoming patches.

Healer and druid are still a lot better than clerics because their 3rd line is actually useful, but to fix that is not to nerf druid/healer but to do some improvements to the smite line!

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by hotrat
Well now that asd is fixed my vote goes to chanter:
debuff nuke, healing pet, insta dps debuff, pbae, stun
and savage:
quads, insta taunt, self end boost, very high defence (evade buff, parry buff, melee resist buffs)
Infil is more powerful than other stealthers but not overpowered compared to other classes.

Luckily both savage and chanter are in for a nerf in the upcoming patches.

Healer and druid are still a lot better than clerics because their 3rd line is actually useful, but to fix that is not to nerf druid/healer but to do some improvements to the smite line!

make all mages as good as chanters and we might end dark age of tankalot instead of nerfign chanters :p chanters do imo the damage all mages should be doing, don't see savages fighting 60% resists and getting interupted by farting in there general direction do we? :p

O

old.Filip

do some improvements to the smite line!

agree so much .... the lack of cleric's are insane imho ...i got a LF cleric macro on my QB now ....

imho a single target or PBAOE root would be nice ... allso a demezz or desease would be fine ...

K

Kindar

i see you have a warrior in that there sig, i was duelling lvl 50 rr9 mota 4 buffed hero today with 5.4 speed 2h LW 16.5 100% sword and he hits for around 400 with anni, i been spanked for over 800 by warrisors before :p and over 900 by tivook and jawz :p

Agreed...warriors do hit hard, but i guess thats Ragnarok which hitted you. And they where high rr too. My warrior is axe specced and a gimp on rr3l6. So nothing special...yet :)

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by Kindar
Agreed...warriors do hit hard, but i guess thats Ragnarok which hitted you. And they where high rr too. My warrior is axe specced and a gimp on rr3l6. So nothing special...yet :)

well thats your problem :p spear heroes not got annihilation ^^

K

K0nah

bonedancers, savages, chanters, necro's

all very very broken in thier own special ways.

O

old.Filip

imho make the necro power drain take power instead of HP..

will make PVE much harder for the necro's and make em much more usefulll in rvr

O

old.Emma

Originally posted by Aussie-
and why is infil overpowered? because some classes can't win every fight from an infil?

go duel a bonedancer or a savage before you cry about infils.

Yes wise choice of class's there Aussie.

Lets get an overpowered Infil to duel 2 of the most overpowered class's in mid.

If the inf loose's then infs are not overpowered.... /boogle

The game has far more class's than Savages and BD`s and just because a fotmfiltrator cant kill them easily doesnt change the fact infils destroy every other class in the game.

W

witte-

Originally posted by old.Emma
and just because a fotmfiltrator cant kill them easily doesnt change the fact infils destroy every other class in the game.

yus blame the infils :m00:

O

old.Emma

I`d love to see a Warrior hit for 800-900 on a buffed level 50 player (inc shields if its a caster) with capped resists, thats standing and wearing lvl 51 armour, on a regular basis.

For any warrior to get even close to kind of damage they would reguire a very slow weapon.. like the Foe Slayer (5.7 spd) melee relics and a nice crit, or for there target to be unbuffed, no shields or very poor resists.

Hero`s dont hit as hard as they could because they generally opt for fast swings instead of the initial alpha strike from frontloading with low quickness.

K

K0nah

there pve and solo abilities yes, help there grp abilities

grp abilities r fine, just need some stupid bugs fixed before they become useable in RvR. when those bugs do get fixed this board will be awash with 'nerf necro!!1' posts ;)

reavers are a little stong too tbh. not much whining cos not many about and they spend most of thier time with 'Zzzzzzz' over their heads...

infils r fine, i agree dragonfang needs some adjustment tho. maybe drop the stun to 5-6s for infil only. and drop annihilation to 6s also :eek:

A

ab_fluid

I`d love to see a Warrior hit for 800-900 on a buffed level 50 player (inc shields if its a caster) with capped resists, thats standing and wearing lvl 51 armour, on a regular basis.

For any warrior to get even close to kind of damage they would reguire a very slow weapon.. like the Foe Slayer (5.7 spd) melee relics and a nice crit, or for there target to be unbuffed, no shields or very poor resists.

Hero`s dont hit as hard as they could because they generally opt for fast swings instead of the initial alpha strike from frontloading with low quickness.

i am a rr9 warden, totally capped all stats resists etc and i have lost count how many times NP sword users have hit me for 800+, the hero i was duelling before is rr9l6 so higher than tivook i think or about the same and slightly lower than jawz, why compare worst against worst when all that matters is the best.

A

Aussie-

The game has far more class's than Savages and BD`s and just because a fotmfiltrator cant kill them easily doesnt change the fact infils destroy every other class in the game.

i have never seen ppl that play in groups whine about infils and their DF

W

wyleia

Originally posted by Ravenbourne

Chanters: Sort out the resists, debuffing your own damage has to be wrong.

Spirit Cabby... just no one plays them :)

P

piggeman

I WANT TO WHINE TOO !!1

Savage - At the moment, yes. But they will get nerfed, so nothing more to say about them. :eek:

Infiltrator - I never use staff on them, so I never get DF'ed.
But if I would be a melee class, 9 sec stun after evade IS overpowered.
Take away str relics from albs so I can kill them again. :(

Enchanter - Debuff their own DD in same spec as PBAE? RM can spec so they can debuff their own damage, but they do not have any pbae. Give RM pbae, like both Eld and Enchanter share that ability. OR nerf enchanters! :)

Necro - No problems for me cause I don't melee them! ;)

Bonedancer - IF you remove LT, this class will be the most worthless class ingame. So no more whine on nerf BD. The LT make us to what we are! But if you change LT somehow, then for the love of god boost group ability!! :eek:

...and the winner of this thread is...

Buff Bots
Destroy!

H

herjulf

infil atm, no doubt.

of one counted pure damage i would say Chanter then Cabalist.

X

xajorkith

Is it a coincidence?

Hibernia the magic realm ... er has the best magic user, the Enchanter.

Midgard the melee realm ... er has the best melee char, the Savage.

Albion the zerg realm ... er has the best stealther, the Infiltrator (and Minstrel and Scout.)

Seems all okay to me :) and I'm sure we'd be whining a great deal more if it was otherwise!

D

Divinia

Originally posted by xajorkith
Is it a coincidence?

Hibernia the magic realm ... er has the best magic user, the Enchanter.

Midgard the melee realm ... er has the best melee char, the Savage.

Albion the zerg realm ... er has the best stealther, the Infiltrator (and Minstrel and Scout.)

Seems all okay to me :) and I'm sure we'd be whining a great deal more if it was otherwise!

why is the chanter best mage in the game in your opinion?

R

-RG-Jaond

I say Elajt it's the most overpowerd class, just look at all wannabe Elajt runing around and df4tehwin ;)

D

Divinia

Originally posted by -RG-Jaond
I say Elajt it's the most overpowerd class, just look at all wannabe Elajt runing around and df4tehwin ;)

yeh lots of people runing around.

and when they're not runing around they're here to whine, then they go back runing some more. Is alot of runing.

B

Belomar

Originally posted by wyleia
Spirit Cabby... just no one plays them :)
Hmmpf. Compared to enchanters, Spirit Cabalists get a 140 delve lifetap (yes, it's a lifetap, but this is only useful when MoCing, a time when a chanter's PBAE shines) versus a 179 delve nuke (conveniently fixed next patch when resistance debuffs are nerfed), no PBAE, no speed (oh how I would love that), no or crap focus shield, and a crap class-specific RA. A darkcarver has speed, bolts, and GTAE (but no pet).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom