Most overated band in the world?

JBP|

Part of the furniture
Khefru said:
The most over rated band for me is U2. I like them, but still think they are over rated.

my sentiments exactly

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Aoami said:
No-one i know seems to like her music except me :x

I liked the sugarcubes
;)
her solo stuff wasn't entirely my cup of tea though, some good, some bad.
she needs a shouty bloke to sing with her to make her good imo.

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
stubbyrulz said:
dam it aint? but anyway you cant say the beatles didnt have talent the same goes for metallica its just that the music's changed and that but they havent
I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Metallica are a good band..

if you forget they ever wrote a song or recorded an album after the black album ;)

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
maxi said:
Because I havent called you a **** or replied with a 'quick witted' one liner, or done any of the things you usually do to put your point across, you have to try and discredit my opinion? It's not clever, it predictable and very boring.

Back to the Beatles...I agreed they were overrated, i just didn't agree they were dire. It's called discussion! And you've not added anything new to the subject, which is probably why, we always end up going round in circles whenever we discuss anything. You jus reiterate you're brash and ignorant opinion until the other person folds with anger or boredom.

I'll do the later.
*yawn*

You finished yet? You understood the concept of an opinion yet? You learned learned the difference between that and fact yet?

You attacked my opinion as though I'd stated it as fact. I simply defended myself and had a sly pop back. It was fun, as I knew you'd reply would be something like that. All Ihave to do is pull the strings, and all of a sudden maxi takes the high ground.

And I'm the predictable one?

Furr

Can't get enough of FH
R.E.M *runs*

explanation:they are definatly a good band but there are those who just take them over the top , in my opinion anyway.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
ReActor said:
they did stuff that was influential but 'influential' doesn't always mean 'amazing'

the man is wise.

most overrated band ever? hmmm.....metallica? sex pistols? I'm not quite sure, but tbh I'll settle for Iron Maiden.

Moving Target

Fledgling Freddie
TdC said:
the man is wise.

most overrated band ever? hmmm.....metallica? sex pistols? I'm not quite sure, but tbh I'll settle for Iron Maiden.

Pfft, listen to the Brave New World album and take BACK THESE WORDS HEATHEN (although most of their albums only have one good song :p)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Bodhi said:
*yawn*

You finished yet? You understood the concept of an opinion yet? You learned learned the difference between that and fact yet?

You attacked my opinion as though I'd stated it as fact. I simply defended myself and had a sly pop back. It was fun, as I knew you'd reply would be something like that. All Ihave to do is pull the strings, and all of a sudden maxi takes the high ground.

And I'm the predictable one?

heh I click a random page, and Bodhi is once again the centre of attention :D

Otto

Fledgling Freddie
Metallica, they have made some nice songs but they aren't as good as most people want them to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom