Most enoying group to meet?

Brite

Banned
Kjel said:
Don't recall you guys having more than 2 groups at most (and that was pre-ToA), and it was always the same healers anyway :eek7:
had a g3 just before NF (with toa) but was a bit ghetto ;p with some people having bad template ect but still had some nice fights, by then most of really's group had quit i think anyway :E i blame snoz

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
haha ye snoz idea of having strong backup for the main grp..so he invited 2 fg more :)

Bestgrp has to be old PE grp with Pbuck, Onigiri,Saitoh and fadeh etc
NP grp from may-juli 2004.
Remember thay used CB bracers, bard in shade LOL, 10% range bonus and 2xgrapple against our savage grp. Was doomed rly..so we moved back into toa to tweak our grp..but NP left :(

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
Joor said:
haha ye snoz idea of having strong backup for the main grp..so he invited 2 fg more :)

Bestgrp has to be old PE grp with Pbuck, Onigiri,Saitoh and fadeh etc
NP grp from may-juli 2004.
Remember thay used CB bracers, bard in shade LOL, 10% range bonus and 2xgrapple against our savage grp. Was doomed rly..so we moved back into toa to tweak our grp..but NP left :(
remeber this i was a part of one of those groups ^^and also remeberd Np pwning us :C

Chamie

Loyal Freddie
Brite said:
had a g3 just before NF (with toa) but was a bit ghetto ;p with some people having bad template ect but still had some nice fights, by then most of really's group had quit i think anyway :E i blame snoz

You forgot the people never logging on and afking as soon as PvE was mentioned! :p

Puppiluppan

Fledgling Freddie
Kanim said:
without a doubt savage conclave or house of smek, since you normally meet them 30s after engaging another grp. Never seen them run past a fight without adding and never seen them pull away if another grp adds.

whine whine .. this is what you have to live with when cluster come .. so change game or accept the fact

Kados

Loyal Freddie
I really hate those groups of 3-7 people running around keeps and towers all the time and add on me and my group. I think they run a healing class, tank and acher, times X. And Im like: "OMG, they add! They cant do that....since Im making the rules of the game. Oh! Im dead. Bugger."

I really think its annoying to get added on like that, so instead of making a point of change on the Right Now board, I doing it here.

And can we please get rid of those buildings in the Fontiers zone, hate having to run all the way around them. This must be the forum

And while Im at it, God (are you there?) why doesnt your smithing go through windows and wall? LoS?

Those Oil prices just keeps rising doesnt they. I want to complain about that too.

Oh, and please keep the price on bacon down too.

And dont you all just hate those spawncampers?
And is the AK47 better then Colt in dust?

...And how about those Tesla Coils? Arent those the Sh*t???

(Got the point?)

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Kados said:
I really hate those groups of 3-7 people running around keeps and towers all the time and add on me and my group. I think they run a healing class, tank and acher, times X. And Im like: "OMG, they add! They cant do that....since Im making the rules of the game. Oh! Im dead. Bugger."

I really think its annoying to get added on like that, so instead of making a point of change on the Right Now board, I doing it here.

And can we please get rid of those buildings in the Fontiers zone, hate having to run all the way around them. This must be the forum

And while Im at it, God (are you there?) why doesnt your smithing go through windows and wall? LoS?

Those Oil prices just keeps rising doesnt they. I want to complain about that too.

Oh, and please keep the price on bacon down too.

And dont you all just hate those spawncampers?
And is the AK47 better then Colt in dust?

...And how about those Tesla Coils? Arent those the Sh*t???

(Got the point?)

Eben could you just take your medication like the doctor ordered. Otherwise we need to put you back in the padded room.

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
Kanim said:
without a doubt savage conclave or house of smek, since you normally meet them 30s after engaging another grp. Never seen them run past a fight without adding and never seen them pull away if another grp adds.
most clueless man on earth ^^

remi

Fledgling Freddie
that big group that usally hangs around the keeps

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom