Most enoying group to meet?

blejs

Loyal Freddie
Well i am not a melee dude, so cant tell who are strafers etc and all that.

But other then that i would say old PE. But they were fun to meet also cause it was nice fights.

Layne

Loyal Freddie
Lupa said:
we had to replace a druid and there were some rl issues, but i hope we gonna start again asap -> if goa has finished restoring our champ ;o

hope you will work it out then :) cya soon

Cayuna

Fledgling Freddie
PE i'd say is pretty nasty :(

And for hib grp deffo Pandora with their heavy ma :touch:

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
MKJ said:
Most annoying group to meet is me. I is a group all by myself. Well I am when I am armed with my geeeeeetarrrrrr. I plays the base and treble at the same time. Sheesh is there no limit to Thugsesssss skillssssssss. Gotta get them teefff fixed.

Ok here you are then - I knows you like me playing. Tis relevant on RVR cos you all need to chill out at times.

I gotta shit load more of the above now :) to suit all occasions so I will keep each topic as lively as I can manage to - nice of me eh? :drink:

Wrong part of the forum child. Battlegrounds are that way.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Nope cos you lot die there to me - same bloody thing - combat.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Used to enjoy fighting BO, savage setup etc. Hitting savages with slash makes my e-peen grow \o\

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
Martok said:
tbh has to be Maelstrom for mid for reason jup posted above >< and Miracle less hitting me for insaine dmg.

and for hib these days well tbh aint seen many since patch <thank god> but has to be NFD/ Xxcal what ever group hes in hurts.

nfd / xxcal ?

Kjel

One of Freddy's beloved
Maelstrom before my connection died horribly. Was a pretty standard way to beat them when I got Sharwyn :) Did I mention I hate my campus connection?
Kill BD -> Orenthal/Remi -> Lasoan (usually in wolf form) -> Kill BD -> Kill shaman -> Kill Orenthal/Remi -> work on healers. Took ages but it did get there :)

Gogo wondy assisting me :)

Kjel

One of Freddy's beloved
He's speaking about the BM I got to 60, kitted out, and played for a week then Sharwyn landed in my lap and I decided I could ditch him. He's called Xjel Brehon. Want to guess what realm rank he is? I'd guess he'd be around rr6 if I'd just stuck with playing him instead.

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Kjel said:
Maelstrom before my connection died horribly. Was a pretty standard way to beat them when I got Sharwyn :) Did I mention I hate my campus connection?
Kill BD -> Orenthal/Remi -> Lasoan (usually in wolf form) -> Kill BD -> Kill shaman -> Kill Orenthal/Remi -> work on healers. Took ages but it did get there :)

Gogo wondy assisting me :)

wonder who won most tho with our real setup ~~ (lasoan/orenthal was in grp3)
but ye we had good fights.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Xxcalibur said:
whos the tard ? :) why ppl speak without know what i am meaning :eek:
Did I call you a tard? Why post on a public forum and be surprised if not everyone gets your private chats? :eek:

Kjel

One of Freddy's beloved
MaditioN said:
wonder who won most tho with our real setup ~~ (lasoan/orenthal was in grp3)
but ye we had good fights.

Don't recall you guys having more than 2 groups at most (and that was pre-ToA), and it was always the same healers anyway :eek7:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
We can safely conclude that Xxcalibur is not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
As usual it turned in what was the best ever group u met in the old days :p

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:
We can safely conclude that Xxcalibur is not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed.
That could quite possibly be an understatement :p

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Kjel said:
He's speaking about the BM I got to 60, kitted out, and played for a week then Sharwyn landed in my lap and I decided I could ditch him. He's called Xjel Brehon. Want to guess what realm rank he is? I'd guess he'd be around rr6 if I'd just stuck with playing him instead.

Uve played too much WoW if you got your BM to 60 :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom