Most enoying group to meet?

technasia

Fledgling Freddie
Fighting fg vs fg is never annoying
Fighting vs more then that is annoying :)

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
technasia said:
ok can agree on that.. :> wasent what i ment tho but good point.

Zede

Part of the furniture
was having a good fg vs fg fight with maelstrom tonight, guess who showed up half way through, HoS :(

pip

Banned
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
Skitzzskaft >>>>> Pip's group >>>>>>>>> Aldoran
Lol there is peeps in game that see rvr as a laugh and others that see it as you mes up i .............. ya but guess these peeps get high rr others stay low :( But game should be fun after all but 89% its not its not taking part but winning that counts hehe :twak: Maybe me just a thug at heart. beware of arrows of death in merge when 10 hit ya :eek7:

Kanim

Banned
without a doubt savage conclave or house of smek, since you normally meet them 30s after engaging another grp. Never seen them run past a fight without adding and never seen them pull away if another grp adds.

Labbe

Fledgling Freddie
Kanim said:
without a doubt savage conclave or house of smek, since you normally meet them 30s after engaging another grp. Never seen them run past a fight without adding and never seen them pull away if another grp adds.

That might be true. And it may not.
I have not yet seen a single alb or hibgroup that has not added on us. So why should we be any different.

and Zede. If you didn't notice. mael was no more when we engaged. Tho both our groups died that time due a hibgroup added.
I do remember one fight against... Don't know if you were in that group or not. Saitoh, Onigiri was in a group who had a fight against a hibgroup when we engaged.

And it funny how little hibs/albs/mids know. Our colors are blue. But still people tend to mix us with BaF, Mael, Grim, Savage Conclave

And bla bla bla...I like that fact that many groups tend to exagerate the whole situation.

/rant off

Back to topic.

I think GA is the group that somewhat I have that hardest time to do my duty. They always seem to get that upperhand you need to win a fight.

Labbe

Fledgling Freddie
And Zede re: That time we engaged against you and a hibgroup.
We tried to pull back but you have to remember that we might not be that 'l33t', 'good', 'fast reactions', 'teamed up'. So our attempt to pull back took a little longer that it might do to your group. Then we got mezzed, rooted, grappled. Very hard to withdraw then

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
stealth grps, be visual or stealther,,, you cant find em after they annoyed you

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Kanim said:
That depends which SC group we're talking about--one group could not care less if they add or not (and that's up to them), whereas the other group (mine) at least tries to make an effort not to. ;)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
technasia said:

FG's of Hibs adding on me while i'm on a soloer is annoying!

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Enoying = annoying? Then for sure Maelstrom (or mixed with whatever bastards they run atm :eek:) not having an happy smile when we meet em, moreover not now that they started to add like mads too (whine).

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Labbe said:
That might be true. And it may not.
I have not yet seen a single alb or hibgroup that has not added on us. So why should we be any different.

Please dont turn around what is happening. The reason everyone adds on House of Smek is because they all have seen it happen too often: They fight a group and suddenly Cayuna and his caster-gang are nuking your support.

That happened say a few hundred times which means most people put HoS on their KoS-list.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
miracle-mm said:
nfd grp ~~ they always add on everything

We got 2 groups running on Monday fyi ^^ and be it that i will add on u always now on btw.

Labbe

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Please dont turn around what is happening. The reason everyone adds on House of Smek is because they all have seen it happen too often: They fight a group and suddenly Cayuna and his caster-gang are nuking your support.

That happened say a few hundred times which means most people put HoS on their KoS-list.

A hundred times, heh... Thanks for not exagerating. Afaik It was one night Cayuna and his irl mates were on a LAN and making a big fuzz in the frontier.

But thanks for clearing that up. Now we really don't have an option. We'll just add on everything with good a conscience since we know that the others will add on us no matter what.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Labbe said:
Oh, thanks for clearing that up. Now we really don't have an option. We'll just add on everything with good a conscience since we know that the others will add on us no matter what.

Think we had with u the only 2 clean fights of all night oO

Labbe

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:

Are you really sure that we didn't add? Really really sure?

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
we ruthlessly added on nfd once yesterday :(
admittedly we had been watching a fight between ga and some albs (ga winning slowly) that nfd then added on. so GA backed out and we ran in and killed nfd.
guess that makes us evil adders :(

as for annoying anything that just lies down and dies, give good fights

Frust

Fledgling Freddie
I would have to say PE aswell.

As for us the most annoying group to meet due to us always adding cant really be true, atleast not if you judge us from our recent actions.
True, we attacked engaged groups last night, and we were a bit slow to withdraw. But we also ignored many fights who were already engaged, sadly not many others did.

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
I think it's fun to rvr. I don't find any group particularly annoying. Annoying is stuff like ld, lag, bugs and other things you can't control.

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
The most annoying groups to meet must be the "Freddys house Whinesquad" its not really a new guild and it gains in numbers like hell without recruiting ;)

feril

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:

nice and clean fights but nerf allt the cjoot blue con cats in the area.. =)

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Gahn said:
We got 2 groups running on Monday fyi ^^ and be it that i will add on u always now on btw.

ye like nfd dont add 100% allready :]

and what elendar said, think we maybe ran into your fight once, thats after we stood and looked on a fight vs GA and RF i think, when you run in, we go down from the platoo and start fight you, by then GA have almost won and they are pulling out letting us kill you, shame GA got some randomgrp mids on them in the back else it was nice.

to my suprise ALOT of the albgrps didnt add on our fights, think it was RF and some other random grp? and pe as always, very nice too see new faces that avoid adding away when they see a fight, respect!

Gahn

Resident Freddy
MaditioN said:
ye like nfd dont add 100% allready :]

and what elendar said, think we maybe ran into your fight once, thats after we stood and looked on a fight vs GA and RF i think, when you run in, we go down from the platoo and start fight you, by then GA have almost won and they are pulling out letting us kill you, shame GA got some randomgrp mids on them in the back else it was nice.

to my suprise ALOT of the albgrps didnt add on our fights, think it was RF and some other random grp? and pe as always, very nice too see new faces that avoid adding away when they see a fight, respect!

No we don't add 100% already, we even got pwned in middle of some fights cause we tried to drawback. But ofc u got all reality in your pocket ;)
And u added on us twice with no ga involved, think u are speaking of gg1 (Maeloch's gg) for the only thing u remember ^^
Then again wtf u added on em for? Not that u were on the receiving end of this ghost add.

Frust

Fledgling Freddie
What scares me even more is Valgairs groups SoS'ing when we meet them... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom