Votes: 4 1.5%
  • People who Constantly Raize Towers

Votes: 16 5.8%
  • People who harldy play BG anymore but make polls

Votes: 49 17.8%

• Total voters

Dorimor1

Banned
Another thing that occured tonight. Groups pegging it away when you come to fight them. By the time we had killed Pdqmez's group 6 times they ran everytime they saw us. I've never seen a group run so fast.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Another thing that occured tonight. Groups pegging it away when you come to fight them. By the time we had killed Pdqmez's group 6 times they ran everytime they saw us. I've never seen a group run so fast.

Worst thing in the BG?

Players who join an established group, orders everyone to assist them, then yell at healers to heal and buff and then blames eveyone else when the group wipes and disbands in a huff.

Sound familiar?

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
Dorimor1 said:

oh and while your a at it, dont you just hate windowdragging sorcs?

Zdeath

Banned
Hamro said:
oh and while your a at it, dont you just hate windowdragging sorcs?

If you are in anyway refering to Dorimor1 himself, or any member of his guild - You're mistaken. They aren't cheats at all.

Don't make assumptions, bell end.

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
Zdeath said:
If you are in anyway refering to Dorimor1 himself, or any member of his guild - You're mistaken. They aren't cheats at all.

Don't make assumptions, bell end.

im referring to fvckyouall tonight..we have screenshots and fraps footage of him doing it.

Dorimor1

Banned
Hamro said:
im referring to fvckyouall tonight..we have screenshots and fraps footage of him doing it.

Lol just don't come whining to me about it. And were you in that group? Perhaps next time you can stand and fight rather than run like cowards (even though you had greater numbers) I guess you don't like loosing.

Fraps, any chance you can put some footage of you being owned on video? I'd like to see it.

Dorimor1

Banned
Maybe I am a bit harsh but all I am saying is that you're a group capable of beating us, the first two fights were neck on neck yet you seem to cry and run away when there is competition? We play Thid for good GG action and tonight was great, if we'd have lost we'd have kept coming back. Why do you play Thid? To kill the zerg? Is that a challenge? Tbh I was expecting your group to enjoy fighting us as there are hardly any GGs around anymore. If you feel that you can't take the heat, then atleast die trying, rather than making yourselves look silly running away from numbers less than your own. Yesturday night kinda tells me alot about you guys xD

Zdeath

Banned
But, you see when they do actually get around to killing us they flood us with emotes.

Dorimor1

Banned
Tallen said:
Selective memory must be a nice thing to have ;)

Hmm I don't know who you are, so just stop trying to pounce on me every thread and take some cheap shots, I honestly couldn't care what shit comes out of your mouth.

PS - The only reason I am making this post is out of anger, not care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom