• People who harldy play BG anymore but make polls

Votes: 49 17.8%

• Total voters

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
can only post 10 options on a poll so couldnt fit em all in hehe

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
YA know wt i really hate......... dying........ it sux lets all just sit around and recite poety....o sorry thought i was in the prydwen forum :p.........Roleplay ftw........ imo most annoying thing in thid is wat i experienced yesterday...
2 infils and a mincer campin Mb>mpk i mean wtf noobs (winpy,highmincer,random wannabe) now i know that highmincer is good and so is winpy so why gank solo`ers continuosly... i will fight anyone of u 1Vs1 and the token scout add np but 3 Vs 1 wtf noobs

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
you can see that as you're the noob to, since you can't kill 3 people :p

but you can also see it at this point of view: they're afraid of sneaky soloers to add on them when they fight a larger group..

beside that how do you know for sure that they were grouped? since adding is very common in thid these days

FIderal

Fledgling Freddie
BD's who think there actually good :m00: eg: some troll from Leirvik always buffed always strafed and runs into a tower when hes about to get pwned :twak: :twak:

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
Rhori said:
you can see that as you're the noob to, since you can't kill 3 people :p

but you can also see it at this point of view: they're afraid of sneaky soloers to add on them when they fight a larger group..

beside that how do you know for sure that they were grouped? since adding is very common in thid these days

ye mate i can understand if they were a grp of casters or a trio were i could prawn one and force them to go bk to Xpk and have to deal wit the bother, but 3 stealthers pickin on one solo SB? they did it twice and third time jumped a skald and his friend, which i O so gladly added on them and killed them happily, but really why grp as stealthers, i sometimes duo with majas but really, i dont understand it wen people neva even try solo, its wat stealtehrs were made for

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
TriggerHappy said:
i dont understand it wen people neva even try solo
a couple of words: DAoC is a MMORPG not meant to solo, but to play together ;)

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
most annoying thing about the BG's

the soloist running around thinking that they should be able to solo FG's

Got nothing against people trying to solo, its just the ones that think they can take out a FG and when they fail it means the other realm/s are a bunch of zerging noobs, along with that, also the fully buffed soloers thinking that the buffs have nothing to do with them winning the fights........

on a side note i have nothing against people soloing, or even running around fully buffed killing people knowing thats its thanks to the buffs, i think they're aright, they enjoy easy mode.

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
Rhori said:

pfft ignore the propaganda, this isnt tekken, its about sieges, towers, keeps and Realm vs Realm.

Adding was just a term invented by the e-peen groomers, all that add are playing the game the way it was meant to be played, Realm vs Realm. This is a MMORPG is it not ? please explain to me the day it became an FPS.

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
TriggerHappy said:
its wat stealtehrs were made for

no its what buffbots did, stealthers by design take out squishes, why else get styles that peirce BT + stealth ? a stealthers place is to take out the support at the back that the other visable's cant get to, archer classes are the same, thanks to buffbots stealthers especially in the BG's can take out heavy tanks.

No stealthers were not meant to be a solo class, they have a role to play in the bigger picture, thanks to buffs they've become that solo class.

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
Kalidur said:
pfft ignore the propaganda, this isnt tekken, its about sieges, towers, keeps and Realm vs Realm.

Adding was just a term invented by the e-peen groomers, all that add are playing the game the way it was meant to be played, Realm vs Realm. This is a MMORPG is it not ? please explain to me the day it became an FPS.
never said it wasn't a MMORPG anymore, see 3 or 4 posts above ;)
so I know that "adding" doesn't exists because it's Realm vs Realm.
but it is common these days :p

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
Rhori said:
never said it wasn't a MMORPG anymore, see 3 or 4 posts above ;)
so I know that "adding" doesn't exists because it's Realm vs Realm.
but it is common these days :p

the question was more aimed at the lot that seem to think that if you work with the rest of your realm your lame/noob/crap/zerger etc.....

to be honest it is an opinion that is thankfully mainly restricted to FH BG forums, from a selected few, and the vast majority you run into ingame work together, enjoy grouping, help there realmies killing the enemy.

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
Kalidur said:
the question was more aimed at the lot that seem to think that if you work with the rest of your realm your lame/noob/crap/zerger etc.....
then I misunderstood your question.. thought it was aimed at my post xD

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
ya i truely believe stealthers should be in grp,personally myself and latuvuu tok out a grp of 4 np, i was able to take out there support while he took out the artilary, i have made grps and been in grps, and not being big headed but, i felt the asset of havin a stealther in grp was huge

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
TriggerHappy said:
ya i truely believe stealthers should be in grp,personally myself and latuvuu tok out a grp of 4 np, i was able to take out there support while he took out the artilary, i have made grps and been in grps, and not being big headed but, i felt the asset of havin a stealther in grp was huge
I has something familier like that.. was in Molvik though.. fg hibs probably good classes together too :p against a fg albs not that balanced :p.. but because of me and another scout we won against them in open field.. the other scout and me were stealthed and attacked from behind, where the casters and healers were :p interup ftw :p

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
Rhori said:
I has something familier like that.. was in Molvik though.. fg hibs probably good classes together too .against a fg albs not that balanced :p.. but because of me and another scout we won against them in open field.. the other scout and me were stealthed and attacked from behind, where the casters and healers were . interup ftw .
you do realize what hibs were saying in groupchat afterwards right?
F-ing! SCOUT + INFIL ADDS!!!!!!!!!! RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR:twak:

:worthy: :worthy:

Dorimor1

Banned
TeamSpeakandChips said:
Baseline stun for Hib casters

Baseline stun isn't that powerful in Thid - the best a hib caster can do is cast about 1 or 2 spells before the stun is broken

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
Most annoying
- Getting kicked from group for not helping to steamroll solo'rs.

TeamSpeakandChips

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Baseline stun isn't that powerful in Thid - the best a hib caster can do is cast about 1 or 2 spells before the stun is broken
Yeah you're right - only two nukes - but times that by the number of casters usually in the hib groups... lol... :(

<3 hibs though lol

Caperucita

Fledgling Freddie
trigger when u want i will duel u 1VS1 with my infil, tbh i prefer the 1 vs 1 and normally i never add in any combat, except zerg vs zerg. but now is bit hard not be added in a 1vs1.. QQ
Bard Amnesia in bg is very annoying imHo

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
Caperucita said:
trigger when u want i will duel u 1VS1 with my infil, tbh i prefer the 1 vs 1 and normally i never add in any combat, except zerg vs zerg. but now is bit hard not be added in a 1vs1.. QQ
Bard Amnesia in bg is very annoying imHo

n1 mate, ya i know u are pretty good for that, i have dueled u before and lost due to ur Str/Con etc debuff, and ur very good damage, was just wonderin if my new spec would be more effective against 1vs1 (19ste 21crit 10axe 3 LA 17env) my old spec was high axe and crit which was very good for taking people out in 1-2 hits but not against good tanks,as soon as i get my acc reopened i would love a duel mate :p

also tbh fully buffed i sometimes can get 3 nukes off with eld after stun, rare but with over cap dex aug dex 2 and spell duration 10% u can sometimes just about get one in :p

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
Illudian said:
Most annoying
- Getting kicked from group for not helping to steamroll solo'rs.

omg albs grp? i always thought it was like lemmings jumping off a hill, just follow the leader, run into death,/release and go again.... u mean to tell me that there is actually spose to be organisation to the albs.... e gid ad man....

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
Illudian said:
no hib group.
albs are clueless as ever.

ah hibs... gotta love them grps... 3Bms 3bards 1 hero and a random caster of doom........ gib drooooods in bg1 :p

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
Dont need to vote about the most annoying thing in bg's. I believe its the posts you get here on fh thats the most annoying thing about them, useless whine about anything, makes me laugh its so pathetic most of the time.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
You know wot could be a good idea if everyone was given a new ability - stealth for a short time. That way solo players could stealth for 30 seconds and could avoid getting zerged (say every 15-30 mins). Notta bad idea that eh.

exponentiaL

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
You know wot could be a good idea if everyone was given a new ability - stealth for a short time. That way solo players could stealth for 30 seconds and could avoid getting zerged (say every 15-30 mins). Notta bad idea that eh.
It would be an extremely bad idea as zergs would also have the ability making people go like; 'What the fuck.. are there 100 albs or maybe 200 albs?' ;x

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Be like a 'ghost' army. Exciting if you ask me. All offa sudden they start appearing. Like in Lord of the Ding Dongs. You know that army under the mountain that Aragorn recruits after telling them they ain't paid their union subs for years. Either pay up the full amount or fight. They chose to fight.

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
Devilseye said:
you do realize what hibs were saying in groupchat afterwards right?
F-ing! SCOUT + INFIL ADDS!!!!!!!!!! RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR:twak:
impossible, because I hate playing infils (yes I tried but it sucked imo), so it would be, F-ing 2 scouts adds !! raaaaaaar :twak: :p

but next to that, they probably knew that all of us were grouped ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom