• People who harldy play BG anymore but make polls

Votes: 49 17.8%

• Total voters

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
i voted for the insane amount of exp :)
Runthrough Abusers - /face ftw? atleast i never had problem with that. :>
Strafers - same thing imo.. or walk backwards :>
Vamps HoT and Claw Power - not fought against a vamp yet :> (well with my NS i did.. but if you get PA off. their pretty dead)
Bonedancers Lifetap - yeah for a assasin if your unstealthed.. and don't have a weap with disease on it.. your fecked ;)
Theurgist Petspams - incredibly OP'd when you get spammed by them (but killing the class is pretty easy, see run through xD)
Stupid Exp Per Kill - sucks big time :<
Buffbotts - a must have these days. atleast for a assasin if you wanna compete against tanks :>
Divine Intervention <For Leirvik> DI bots are lame in every RVR situation (for PVE its ok ^^)
People who Constantly Raize Towers - dont see any advantage of raizing towers, but oh well
People who harldy play BG anymore but make polls - yes they suck most :twak: :D

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
People who play the strongest classes yet got the bloody nerve to say runthrough etc is annoying or cheating. No bloody wonder I liked to hunt these guys down.

Devils you lucky I not playing now m8 :twak: cos I sure as hell come looking for you.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Pissed off a bit cos I have a bad back at the mo sos I gonna reply some.

The reason you lot have opinions about this game is because you are being misled. You are playing constantly with buffs on. In my opinion no bloody game should ever allow such a thing to occur. 2 accounts to play any game? A very nasty exploitation performed with consumate professionalism by Mythic. They are infact ripping everyone off and love the fact too. The offshoot of this is you base the performance of your alt on when he or she is buffed. This is misleading for sure. The buffbots ruin the game for everyone. The game is fairly balanced believe it or not or at least would be a great deal more if the buffbots all died a death. This was really brought home to me when I took an sb up to level 50. I had a duel with another sb - high ranking one - without buffs. I had always been buffed uptil then. When the duel started I honestly thought something was wrong with my computer cos my sb was so slow. At one stage I thought my computer had locked up. The whole fight was nothing but an embarassment for me.

Buffbots ruin the game full stop - who wants the bloody headache of having to use one or not eh? Absolute crap. Ain't the guy beating yu most of the time but the bloody buffs. If everyone played unbuffed such a lot of nonsense would be removed from the game. Why the hell are they still allowed?

I sticking my vote on buffbots.

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
Pissed off a bit cos I have a bad back at the mo sos I gonna reply some.

The reason you lot have opinions about this game is because you are being misled. You are playing constantly with buffs on. In my opinion no bloody game should ever allow such a thing to occur. 2 accounts to play any game? A very nasty exploitation performed with consumate professionalism by Mythic. They are infact ripping everyone off and love the fact too. The offshoot of this is you base the performance of your alt on when he or she is buffed. This is misleading for sure. The buffbots ruin the game for everyone. The game is fairly balanced believe it or not or at least would be a great deal more if the buffbots all died a death. This was really brought home to me when I took an sb up to level 50. I had a duel with another sb - high ranking one - without buffs. I had always been buffed uptil then. When the duel started I honestly thought something was wrong with my computer cos my sb was so slow. At one stage I thought my computer had locked up. The whole fight was nothing but an embarassment for me.

Buffbots ruin the game full stop - who wants the bloody headache of having to use one or not eh? Absolute crap. Ain't the guy beating yu most of the time but the bloody buffs. If everyone played unbuffed such a lot of nonsense would be removed from the game. Why the hell are they still allowed?

I sticking my vote on buffbots.

Another post about how unfair life is from the biggest exploit abuser to ever play DAoC.

noblok

Part of the furniture
We need more people to vot for the last option, think i'll have to do some lobby'ing. A mere 5% is preposterous. Everyone who votes for the last option and plays Midgard will receive a barrel of apple brandy if they pm me in-game.

Start voting now we still have a chance to get ahead :).

Dorimor1

Banned
Bonedancer lifetaps aren't really a probably as two quick lifetaps can sort these guys out. What I really hate is Vampiir claw/HoT, it is sooooo annoying, when I encounter one I know I'm dead

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
LOL :D

i voted xp, but tbh Blokkie's campaigning nearly swayed me :p but suiciding was so damn annoying when all u wanted to do was fight.

p.s. if the last option would have been more specifically ''Knighthood'' (or Blade) i woulda voted it for sure! :fluffle:

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Most annoying thing in bg's , same as in lvl50 rvr
...scouts...

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Ashton said:
LOL :D

i voted xp, but tbh Blokkie's campaigning nearly swayed me :p but suiciding was so damn annoying when all u wanted to do was fight.

p.s. if the last option would have been more specifically ''Knighthood'' (or Blade) i woulda voted it for sure! :fluffle:

Thx Ash , now log on and gimme all your stuff lol . Bin that WoW and come back to daoc , ill even pl broken back to 24 for u lol

Calo

Part of the furniture
I took last one because blokkie doens't block :mad:

rynnor

Rockhound
You missed the old hibbie stun nuke nuke nuke routine - its pretty lame.

exponentiaL

Fledgling Freddie
rynnor said:
You missed the old hibbie stun nuke nuke nuke routine - its pretty lame.

Nearly everything in Thid is lame these days, as long as you get killed by it often. :x

septic

Fledgling Freddie
Looks like buffed up strafing bd's are winning at the moment :rolleyes:

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
shrooms suck in thid :S.. they keep running into them and get pretty much insta killed when solo :S xD /greets from Ceionn =]

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Latuvu Kmk said:
Don't say it and they won't do it :p

I play hib i don't mind :>

I think that they will notice (along with PBAE classes) that the walls are really bugged in CK anyway, its up to their consciense(sp?) not to abuse it ;)

rynnor

Rockhound
exponentiaL said:
Nearly everything in Thid is lame these days, as long as you get killed by it often. :x

Not often but deaths where you cannot do a thing are lame.

Latuvu Kmk

Fledgling Freddie
Dumle said:
I think that they will notice (along with PBAE classes) that the walls are really bugged in CK anyway, its up to their consciense(sp?) not to abuse it ;)

A conscience ? what is it ? :p
Tbh I wouldn't care to bolt through walls, but i'd mind to chase 1 guy with 30 mincers 10 merc 30 cabby 50 heretics ....

Deechio

Fledgling Freddie
you missed out one very annoyin thing about bgs...peeps whose guild got to much bp to spare so make lvl 10 ck's , vamps etc dont bother me at all with me shield tank , slam , 3 2h hit = dead vamp :)

Dorimor1

Banned
Latuvu Kmk said:
Tbh I wouldn't care to bolt through walls, but i'd mind to chase 1 guy with 30 mincers 10 merc 30 cabby 50 heretics ....

A very accurate estimate of the alb 'zerg' there, bravo.

Jorof

Loyal Freddie
Voted strafers, had u made this poll before cluster i would have voted petspams but as there are so many more ppl i die before the pets get to me :)

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
exponentiaL said:
they do it in Molvik too :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom