morning maintenance

Mumia

Fledgling Freddie
I was going to post something funny, but if the servers are back up I havent got the time, must play more....
Oh well see you all online :)
I have to go find some dude sort of named 2 cream brightspear, a dude with long hair and wearing a dress......hmm.....soapdropping is out of the question I guess.... ;)

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
Ok server is up just now. but i just want to point what is in my mail that i sent to goa/mythic:

In the server downtime announcement for today 19. september, you give this information: "We will of course keep you informed of the progress of this work."
I recommend that you do what you say you will. Now its 12.52 CET. Which is past what is percieved at lunchtime in most central european countries, and the only update you have is "The servers are currently off-line". Sorry, i figured that already. It would be nice, with a little update fx ever 30 mins. which for instance could include an ETA (if available). You have thousands of players sitting out there waiting and checking your website... and you dont even have one employee to give a little bit of feedback on the website.. embarrassing.

You actually sent this to GOA?

Words cannot express how amusing i find that :)

pikeh

Resident Freddy
hah. 2 Hours and you send that to them?

and I think trollo, that you should be the one embarrased.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom