morning maintenance

Zede

Part of the furniture
patcher patches 3 times, and on the 3rd says " patching error" :/

Chrismorris

Fledgling Freddie
Times like these make me thankfull i got spore :)

the only time i will ever play it is when the servers are down.

Fizzlebutt

Fledgling Freddie
Ohhh what a tease :( finished patching but the servers are still offline. I just wanna play with me magus!!! *cryyy*

6760Anders

Fledgling Freddie
Seems like a new patch is up?
At least, my .exe starts patching, now that i try to enter game to see if the servers are at last up..

Fizzlebutt

Fledgling Freddie
So uh.... what servers are you lot on? *whistle* just makin time pass.... *sigh*

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
it's not the norm. Maintenance for daoc was like this - but thats not the norm. Wow is the norm now, and wow does maintenance from 4am to 10am on wed mornings - if there's a patch it might be 4am->12 or 2pm or so depending if its big or not.

6760Anders

Fledgling Freddie
Who gives a damn about the Scottish comedian!? :D
I wanna know if the servers are up, damn it!

pez

Can't get enough of FH
You can all see yourselves as whatever you want :)

Check your passport if you're not sure what you actually are ;)

Libh

Fledgling Freddie
......but what did you think about the new batman movie?

I thought it sucked.

Obilios

Fledgling Freddie
ppl should stfu and not whine about queues ! NO 1 told u to go destructioN! NO QUEUE ORDER FTW !!! XD

and I dont care if the server went down ==...bloody hell just tell me what the hell is the update about!!!

dee777

Loyal Freddie
This thread is sooo hijacked by now. Its gonna get rerouted to Cuba...

trollo

Fledgling Freddie
Ok server is up just now. but i just want to point what is in my mail that i sent to goa/mythic:

In the server downtime announcement for today 19. september, you give this information: "We will of course keep you informed of the progress of this work."
I recommend that you do what you say you will. Now its 12.52 CET. Which is past what is percieved at lunchtime in most central european countries, and the only update you have is "The servers are currently off-line". Sorry, i figured that already. It would be nice, with a little update fx ever 30 mins. which for instance could include an ETA (if available). You have thousands of players sitting out there waiting and checking your website... and you dont even have one employee to give a little bit of feedback on the website.. embarrassing.

MinT

Fledgling Freddie
Would of thought anything before about 2pm is considered lunchtime in Europe tbh

C

Caprica

I must admit I took a day off work to play today to get a good headstart on the weekend and the game is down :(

However, having played WoW and DAoC this can happen at any time of the day and I'd rather they sort out the problems now than be able to play and have issues in game.

Guess we just need to let them do their jobs and thank them for, what I hope, is a brilliant game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom