More Royal Mail action planned!

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Your right, we should all be sacked! That way you'd never get anything through the post as there would be nobody to train them to do the job, not to mention the fact that they steal all your shit and you wouldn't be able to do squat about it! :kissit:

what is there to know?
oh thats right, how to go on strike because you dont see why you should work all your hours like everyone else.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Your right, we should all be sacked! That way you'd never get anything through the post as there would be nobody to train them to do the job, not to mention the fact that they steal all your shit and you wouldn't be able to do squat about it! :kissit:

Its not as if its hard to find an address and put a letter through a door (yes i know there is more to it than that) Polish people are damn hard working. Doubt they would throw a wobbler because they cba to work.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Just like normal then?

Nate

FH is my second home
Posties need training ? :confused: like what? the various types of door you'll come across? :D

Embattle

FH is my second home
While I won't quite be calling members of Royal Mail 'fucking retards' I do believe you think that you have more support from the general public than do, fact is nearly all members of the public have had enough of being used as a blackmail tool for changes that have happened elsewhere but members of certain companies can't accept.

Chilly

Balls of steel
said it before: sack the lot of em, let the market sort it out!

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
this has worked out alright for me actually. i ordered something wednesday morning, i paid £2 for recorded delivery and it came thursday instead of the usual friday that it arrives.

but not via the royal mail, via parcel force 24 hour delivery. so not only was it fast, but i was guaranteed to receive it rather than it getting stolen as usual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom